It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The morbid look behind nursery rhymes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well to be somewhat blunt about it...If my son was Jack and some other blokes wife was jill and they started messen around the warning would be you might lose your head.

Do not f around with another mans girlfirend/wife...not because of any morality mojo...just survival mojo.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Little boy blue.....HE NEEDED DA MONEY....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by canamtrucker
Well to be somewhat blunt about it...If my son was Jack and some other blokes wife was jill and they started messen around the warning would be you might lose your head.

Do not f around with another mans girlfirend/wife...not because of any morality mojo...just survival mojo.
. Dude! Are you like from Texas or somethin? Cause I'm like detecting a real Texas drawl.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
HumptyDumptey is a government/church thing.

Organizations tend toward complexity and then they reach a tipping point. Just like air brakes...the most common cause of air brake failure is adjusting your slack arms incorrectly...complex system goes haywire because of inept driver...or person in charge.

Bishops sin...inept Church.
Rooks sin...inept Government.

Thank God the Queen has not lost her head as she seems to be the only party calling for peace. Remember she lived through WW two as a child with Churchill running the show.

Nursery rhymes have a valid place in the evolution of Western Society otherwise they would not be on everyone's tongue.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This isn't a nursery rhyme, but I think it fits in pretty well. This is called "The Adventures of Mark Twain" and it was a series in the 80's and from what I hear its been banned since then.

This is only a clip of it, but its the best part, the whole things can be watched on youtube.

The other parts also include Adam and Eve, and creation.

The Mysterious Stranger - The Adventures of Mark Twain

Peace to you...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by NoRegretsEver]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

LOL That was funny.

You should look at the expression on the woman's face in the back at 1:37, priceless.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

The itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out
Out came the sun
And dried up all the rain
And the itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the spout again

I know this was meant to be cheerful, and a lesson in fortitude, or perseverance or something.

But I remember hearing it for the first time as a small childl and thinking:

"So he just does that over and over again. How horribly boring".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join