It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This program has changed my life, this program got me started on meditation, and it's the best thing i'v ever started. If you take the time to watch all 5 thats fine with me. This video talks about cosmic energy which is basically the best stuff for you in the universe and how to get it through meditation.

enjoy

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I didn't watch it all as I'm already pretty well clued in on this stuff.

Always work toward the place of love for everything. Everything is you and likewise, you are everything. There is nothing that you are not. You have free will to choose who you are and what you are.

Just remember that this is all a game. Your connection with this energy will help you to know you when you finally find yourself again. Great fun!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Even if you are clued into this, please watch the video.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I watched the first one. It's "Fun with Dick and Jane" all over again. Why would I go back to 101 when I'm already waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out here?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Okay, just making sure you knew the contents in the video didn't want you to miss out!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I spend a lot of time in meditation. I have for years now. Great stuff. Don't gunk it up with other people's versions on what it is and how to do it. I freeform meditate. I go all over the place. Fantastic stuff. Never a dull moment.

I started meditating as part of learning Shaolin qigong. Now I just meditate. There's no need for anything else.

top topics

join