It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Italian Politician Claims EU Is Hiding 'Secret UFO Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

How close is the European Union to releasing its top secret UFO files to the rest of the world? Well, in a few months we may finally learn if the truth is out there.

That is, of course, if such files exist, as one lawmaker insists they do.

Last month, AOL News reported on how Mario Borghezio, leader of the ultra-conservative Italian Northern League party, has urged the 27-member EU governments to publicly release any information they might have on UFOs.

"The EU member states, under the principle of transparency, have a duty to make public and available to all scientific data on UFOs which, today, are partially or wholly secret," said Borghezio in an exclusive e-mail interview with AOL News.

www.aolnews.com...

I love the weird news on aol
Thought i would share and see what you guys think

Me myself I believe in aliens, always have you got to be crazy to think that we are the only ones in this enormous universe

But then again you should try asking people if they know our universe goes beyond the 9 planets

3/3 people i asked thought it ended there "lol"
I am actually afraid to ask more

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Disclosure is soon one way or another like i have been saying.
The events that surround us daily? they have a big part, nearly aas much as the events that are happening now.

Regarding ufo`s? Top right corner

it helps if you turn the monitor on

You seriously cant see anything top right? Download the image my friend

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Search is your friend...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, just have a look at the idiot who is asking for these files to be released - Mario Borghezio. He's a fascist pig and is most likely saying these things for attention.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I know many of us get hopeful whenever news such as this is released. Unfortunately what we've seem to have gotten from other countries when this happens is just fuzzy pictures and reports of ufo's. No facts or concrete, hold in your hands, type of evidence....I do believe the evidence is out there though...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Let me try to "channel" the mind of a government official.

Almost certainly many of the objects in UFO files are sightings of undisclosed military projects.

Furthermore, because of the intentional security restrictions no one person or agency has centralized knowledge about all of them and when and where they were operational to collate and remove them. And even doing so may reveal details to foreign intelligence services.

Therefore the only way to avoid leaking classified details is to suppress everything. If I don't I could be seriously liable for any intelligence leak. And keeping it all quiet it saves taxpayer's money too.

new topics

top topics

join