It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird electric shocks in my head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello,

I am not sure where to post this so decided to post here.
Last week I was out helping my Fiancee and her sister clean her sisters car and I went inside the house to get the hoover and as I walked out I noticed a huge star in the sky (it wasnt dark at this point as it was about 6:30pm) I then see this star move to the south, then 2 more shot across the sky... we got the neighbours out to look and all disappeared except one which stopped and stayed in the sky for awhile and then faded out.

Things where fine, except for a few strange dreams of these huge lizard like creatures who point to strange pyramid structures made of what looked like glass...

Anyways, these strange dreams continued until Friday night, then Saturday I went on the treadmill and did a short run (im a physically fit person who does boxing and martial arts) however just 2 mins on the tread mill made me feel really dizzy and weak. I sat down for 5 minutes and recovered so got the weights out. Went to do a bench press but got a severe pain in my chest and arm, it disabled me completely and ended up going hospital but they found nothing wrong and gave me a painkiller.

I get back home from hospital and then start hearing a strange voice in my head all muffled and I put it down to stress from going hospital... then I start getting these strange electric shock type feelings in my head, as the shock happens I see a flash of white light which lasts a second then i get dizzy and then i hear strange voices speaking languages I just cant understand....

Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this, or whether you have any advice for me??

I also sometimes see this nasty looking figure when the white flash happens???

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

looks to me that conspiracy theories have "side effects".

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
just to add... my sister in law did film these lights... although on film they just look like tiny blurred lights and you cant make much out... but will get her to drop the footage round so I can show you lot... but it doesnt look as spectacular as it did with the naked eye!!

im probably going to get flamed now for not posting videos or photos of the lights but, my post is actually more based on the electric shock type thing im getting in my head....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

so you think its a side effect of me being on ATS and reading threads??

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe you should go back to your doctor. Or better yet try to see a neurologist. It could be something in your brain mis-firing. That flash of light and the electric feeling in your head may mean more to a neurologist than us ATS laymen.

[edit on 19/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes, im off to see a doctor tomorrow for tests...
hoping its nothing serious

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yes, im off to see a doctor tomorrow for tests...
hoping its nothing serious

Good.
And good luck.
I hope everything is okay and can be figured out/explained.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

so you think its a side effect of me being on ATS and reading threads?

no, not you being on ats and reading threads, but maybe reading to many threads, which contain extreme theories causing paranoia.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm asking this as a serious question... are you on any sort of anti-depressants? Especially any like Cymbalta?

serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors are notorious for messing with your brain like that, especially if you miss a dose. Sometimes I miss one and my brain literally feels like its being zapped. Especially if my view changes quickly. You can feel dizzy, see stars, feel like your getting zapped, etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes. Go ASAP. If you have a return of any of those symptoms go back to the hospital immediately. Aside from neuro crap it could be side effects from a stroke.
I watched a physically fit 22 year old under my command drop dead from one while sitting next to me in the transport. One second he was joking around and then, nothing. Just dead.
One friend of his told me later that he had been seeing flashes of color, hearing voices and having pain and a little slurred speach the night before. He was a tough guy and didn't want anyone to know he wasn't feeling well.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
Hello,

... as the shock happens I see a flash of white light which lasts a second then i get dizzy ...

Wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this, or whether you have any advice for me??

Thanks in advance!

Sounds similar to my recent experiences, minus the scary voices and lizards:

For the past 2 months I have been seeing ripples of light in the sky, and at the time I was like "hey, must be a visual effect of the mag field, maybe from some flares or what not".
But lately, just last night even, I stare at the sky and it flashes, like what you see from a distant storm, but with no distant storm. My first thought is that is is heat lightning somewhere close by that I see, but it started to creep me out when I noticed it flashed above the hazey clouds, but the clouds didn't light up or 'blink' like the sky above them did. BTW I live on the East coast of Florida. I cannot tell if it is coming from any specific direction because it is the whole sky (minus any clouds) that flashes.

Has anyone else noticed this? If any of you find the time (even going out for a cig) to stare at the sky where you are and tell me if you see it 'flicker' as well?

Thanks,
Temp

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors are notorious for messing with your brain like that, especially if you miss a dose. Sometimes I miss one and my brain literally feels like its being zapped. Especially if my view changes quickly. You can feel dizzy, see stars, feel like your getting zapped, etc.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I first heard this. The voices don't sound consistent with such a chemical application but who knows...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I used to get this (still do)
It feels like a zap right in the middle of your brain, I shouldnt say zap because its really like an electric shock.
I looked in to it some time ago.
All i could find was some refrences to prolonged usage of ectasy. That did not fit with me I have never tried the stuff.
On the other hand I have had "experiences"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I had a nightmare recently in which I suffered a stroke, and in the centre of my brain I remember a crackling sound and a feeling like an electric shock simulataneously, then I lost all feeling in the left side of my face. Of course in your case if it was a stroke you would most likely have had a few more negative symptoms. However there is such a thing as a mini stroke;

A transient ischaemic attack (TIA), or 'mini-stroke', is caused by a temporary fall in the blood supply to part of the brain which results in a lack of oxygen to the brain. This can cause symptoms that are similar to a stroke, although they dont last as long. TIA takes only a few minutes and is usually resolved within 24 hours.

Glad to hear you're going to the doctor about it though most likely just a minor inconvenience. Good luck

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm experiencing some of those same symptoms like the electric shock feeling, dizziness, and vivid dreams. It's because I've gone cold turkey on the Celexa I was taking for a year-and-a-half. Yep, cold turkey isn't recommended, but it's been about 2 weeks now and the weirdness is beginning to subside.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Might be Drug side effects i agree with everone here check with your doctor hopefully its nothing.

Best of luck Thread OP.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I'm asking this as a serious question... are you on any sort of anti-depressants? Especially any like Cymbalta?

i HATE the zaps! and the dizziness "when my view changes". i like how you worded taht. i never knew how to express it. when i used to get really mad, it would feel like my brain was flipping upside down.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was a major gymrat for many years until I started experiencing odd sensations, one of them being a feeling of being shocked in my head and sometimes neck. Especially when I was doing any exercise that involved my chin tilting down towards my chest.

I weight trained so hard I explained away every ache and pain as gym related until I woke up unable to feel my legs from the waist down.

Long story short. Spinal and Brain MRI done. No lesions on the brain but plenty of spinal lesion. For me it was the beginning stages of Multiple Sclerosis. The extreme heat my body produced working out just made the odd symptoms worse 10fold.

Just a piece of advice for everyone. If you think for a second MS is involved demand a head AND spinal MRI. Most docts don't order both unless you demand it. Most MS lesions show up in the brain first but mine did not. Spine first.

Brain lesions can cause all kinds of havoc. Luckily I have not experienced visual or auditory hallucinations.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

Be careful of cold turkey with Celexa. I did that a few years back. Would collapse on the floor during a conversation (if standing) and would not know what hit me... Lots of brain zaps if I turned my head too fast. Became morbidly depressed... I have a memory hole that spans 2 years from it.
Better to taper off. The most bizarre thing is, I was only on it for 3 months when I decided it was bollocks. I wasn't going to taper off for six months.

Imagine how women feel who are on SSRI's and then try and quit when they become pregnant. We might be headed for a time when a significant number of newborns will already be under the influence of anti-depressants. SSRI's are serious and probably worth a thread all on their own. Everybody's getting hooked on them... Pretty soon, just the threat of withholding your meds will be enough to get you to do as you're told.

@ the OP, good luck at the doctor's... I hope it's nothing serious...

[edit on 19-7-2010 by V1g0r0u5]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who gave me good
wishes for my trip to the doctors...
had the tests and it is a medical problem
but going to have treatment for it and
everything should be fine

top topics

<<   2 >>

join