It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Quantum Mechanics found the Mind of God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Quantum Mechanics tells us that there's no there, there. This has troubled scientist for years. Einstein said,"God doesn't play dice." This dice game are the thoughts of God.

What Quantum Mechanics tells us is that these interference patterns emanate from nothing. Common sense tells you that something must be vibrating in order to emanate waves. A rock thrown into a pond or strings on a guitar when it's being played.

The thing that has troubled scientist is the science tells us nothing is vibrating. You can't pinpoint a subatomic particle and you can only talk about them in terms of probability. Even at absolute zero you can't pinpoint them because they are still moving via quantum fluctuations. String Theory proposes a super string vibrating in 10 or more dimensions but I truly think these strings are just mathematical tools to try and explain the nothingness. I don't think these Strings will ever be detected because Quantum Mechanics tells us they would have to vibrate below the quantum. Unless these Strings occur via quantum fluctuations and then your back to square one.

We don't have evidence of Strings but we have evidence that thought is a Scalar Field. We can measure thought in terms of speed and potential. The Quantum Mind of God is a scalar field of infinite energy potential.

Here's a couple of articles.

Working with colleagues at Duke, M.I.T.'s Laboratory for Human and Machine Haptics (also known as the Touch Lab) and the State University of New York Health Science Center, Nicolelis implanted electrodes into the sections of the monkeys' brains in which the planning and execution of arm movements takes place. When the brain instructs the body to make a motion, it fires off electric signals well before any action actually takes place; in other words, the body lags slightly behind the brain's intention to act. In effect, the brain warms up for an impending movement by directing specific clusters of neurons to fire, just as you might warm up your car's engine by pumping the gas pedal.

Nicolelis and his colleagues monitored the monkeys' brain signals as they warmed up for various tasks, like reaching for food, and isolated the signals that preceded the movements. Then they routed the monkeys' brain signals through a computer. As a monkey started to grasp for food, the computer picked up the neural traffic and forwarded it to a robotic arm called the Phantom. When the monkey extended its arm, the Phantom, using the neural signals from the monkey, precisely mimicked the action. Nicolelis even transmitted the brain signals over the Internet to the Touch Lab in Cambridge, Massachusetts, so the monkey's neural commands operated another Phantom 965 km away.

www.time.com...

When a person reads a sentence, hears a speech, experiences an emotion, or thinks a thought, a cluster or network of brain cells fires in a certain pattern with particular intensity and timing. This cellular activity can be monitored using a number of contemporary technologies. Neuronal activity produces electrical waves, sugar metabolism, magnetic fields magnetic fields, n.pl the spaces in which magnetic forces are detectable; created by magnetostrictive ultrasonic scalers to cause the tips of instruments such as ultrasonic scalers to vibrate. , and other physical data that can be detected with sophisticated machinery such as the ectroencephalograph.

www.thefreelibrary.com...

Thought is enfolded in these interference patterns and this thought gives birth to infinite energy potential which makes everything dynamic and you get everything from parallel universes to constant change.

The human brain is a 3-dimensional projection of the infinite mind of God. This mind gets entangled with these interference patterns and you get us.

The Infinite Mind of God is a scalar field of infinite energy potential that can be measured when you cross the street, start your car or have an idea for a new invention.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There is a great documentary for people interested in the questions posed here - Quantum Activist

If you boil down most religious doctrine you will see a common theme that the universe is the mind of God and everything manifest is a thought within that infrastructure.

To me quantum mechanics is telling us this with scientific terms.

It will be glorious when science proves this finally.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I must say I enjoy these threads...

The Americanist

You'll find information inside those blogs (view all).

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The number of dimensions of space-time required for spinless strings to be consistent with quantum mechanics is 26. This is the gematria number value of Yahweh, the Godname that is assigned to Chokmah, the second member of the Supernal Triad of the Tree of Life (otz chiim). The number of extra dimensions outside the 11-d dimensional space-time predicted by M-theory is 15. This is the gematria number value of Yah, the older version of this Divine name.

If this makes you curious enough to want to learn about the mathematical connection between the ancient Hebrew Godnames, quantum mechanics and superstring theory, study the research articles and material at:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
im trying to understand this but i'm not sure what is being proposed here?

i grasped a couple ideas but got confused
can someone explain this please?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think physics is the science that eventually will either prove or disprove a creative energy in the universe. Thus far, as far as I can tell, all roads are leading to an affirmative answer.

Now that does not necessarily mean that the case is closed. I really do not think that humanity will know the complete answer until we learn how to live peacefully and spiritually all over the world. Until that day comes, we will still just speculate.

new topics

top topics

join