It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran calls for world body free of big power control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And now we know why they are hated by the west.

This is such a reasonable request.

Is there is to be a true world government it needs to be governed by appropriate representation versus America telling the world what they can and can't do while the Zionists telling America what to tell the world.

"The current prevailing structure of power has not only been unable to secure international peace and security, but has also led to the emergence of such new phenomena as terrorism in a very dangerous and organized framework," he declared.

"No doubt this inability is due to the double standards and unilateral policies exercised by the big powers, including the USA," Larijani added.

Source

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm sure Iran wants this, I mean a lot of people do, but usually when something like this happens, they get stopmed down by America. Its happened a few times, I mean look at Iraq and Cuba. They spoke against America, and well they dont talk much smack anymore. I like the idea, but good luck getting it done. Thats all I'm sayin.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...they must be communists! We must eradicate this kind of thought immediately! Zomg I just knew Ahmadinejad was Karl Marx reincarnated.

Lovely thought, actually. They'll never go for it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree the current PTB would not go for it. All we can do is pray for a mass awakening where 6+ billion overrule the few dozen families running this family.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
good post. s+f. it'll never happen but that doesnt mean it shouldnt.

humanity has a real serious problem. were crabs in a bucket while theyre the weight on the lid.

a war is coming. i'm sorry, wars are coming. anyone who speaks against the u.s. is doomed. wish there was actual freedom of speech.

everyone in the world should get together and smoke some bud, tomorrow we'd live in a new world. probably a world full of cheetos. but not full of killing.

i accidentally my whole stash, is that ok?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the way things are going it wont be a 'stash' after November.

war is coming and it is going to be the PTB trying to force humanity to continue adhering to their rules.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

And now we know why they are hated by the west.

This is such a reasonable request.

Is there is to be a true world government it needs to be governed by appropriate representation versus America telling the world what they can and can't do while the Zionists telling America what to tell the world.

"The current prevailing structure of power has not only been unable to secure international peace and security, but has also led to the emergence of such new phenomena as terrorism in a very dangerous and organized framework," he declared.

"No doubt this inability is due to the double standards and unilateral policies exercised by the big powers, including the USA," Larijani added.

Source

There are over 190 countries in the world and they are just one of them so who really cares what they say no matter how extreme, and there is just a handful of countries that have world influence and Iran wants to be one of them, but is not. I feel sorry for their people but outside of that who really cares what they think or say…

new topics

top topics

join