It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Your Permit: Silver Iodide Weather Modification is REAL

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Incidently, with most weather modification in the USA in the hands of private firms, the US Govt tried in 2005 to introduce the Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act in order to control and study the implications of such weather modification.

The Chemtrail believers were up in arms objecting to it .....

Ironic or what?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

They should read the newspapers more often then

Or should they search the net for these specific stories?

Mainstream media doesn't spoonfeed this info, so the masses don't have a clue, or fail to see the potential danger.

There isn't even a debate about wether we humans would even want to mess with the weather. It seems that delicate balances can easily be tipped in the long run.

And this is just what is happening in the open, who is so naive to think that there are no secret programs going on?

They are clearly pursuing weather modification, and most smart people know that governments and the militairy have a hard on for having control over such a potentially powerfull tool.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Further, no-one has ever claimed that there is no such thing as cloud seeding, crop dusting, skywriting or chaff. Cite one instance where anyone has ever claimed that these things aren't happening. The confusion is all in your mind because you conflate all these things together.

The "weather mod is bunk, because the government spraying things on you is bunk, because chemtrails are bunk" meme is all over the net when threads about "chemtrails" are spoken of, and that meme is in the subconscious of the majority of people.

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"??
abovetopsecret.com...
greeneyedleo
Forum Moderator
posted on 13-4-2008 @ 01:56 AM

There is still absolutely zero evidence that chemicals are being sprayed upon the citizens of the world by commercial or military aircraft.

I suggest you do a search of the many many MANY threads on this topic to see the truth

Written by Shilltastic on September 8, 2009

contrailscience.com...

And since there is ZERO evidence to support any claim that anyone is spraying anything, there is no reason to believe there is any such thing.

dustinwrye
JazzRoc versus “Chemtrails”
jazzroc.wordpress.com...

Don’t be stupid, the government is not “spraying” you with anything. Don’t believe everything you see on YouTube. And if they are, it isn’t working.

JUST BECAUSE CHEMTRAILS MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL...

does not mean that the government isn't:

SPRAYING YOU WITH HEAVY METAL CHEMICALS VIA AIR PLANE

Something's going on in the underworld
Sometimes we just need a smack on the side of the head
to jar things loose.

*smack*

Sri Oracle

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Incidently, with most weather modification in the USA in the hands of private firms, the US Govt tried in 2005 to introduce the Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act in order to control and study the implications of such weather modification.

The Chemtrail believers were up in arms objecting to it .....

Ironic or what?

Perhaps the "chemtrailers" would just prefer the government NOT ALLOW weather modification research in our collective skies, rather than "CONTROL AND STUDY" the subject in place of private business.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Essan

They should read the newspapers more often then

Or should they search the net for these specific stories?

The stories are also in the newspapers - and on the TV.

Mainstream media doesn't spoonfeed this info, so the masses don't have a clue, or fail to see the potential danger.

There are a million and one things that happen but which aren't spoonfed the masses by the media.

There isn't even a debate about wether we humans would even want to mess with the weather. It seems that delicate balances can easily be tipped in the long run.

In the USA, HR2995 was an attempt to do that

They are clearly pursuing weather modification, and most smart people know that governments and the militairy have a hard on for having control over such a potentially powerfull tool.

In Russia and China yes. In India, the USA, Australia and elsewhere it's private companies - albeit ones sometimes employed by State governments.

US companies have been doing it for 60 years. Of course, if US farmers and ski resort owners didn't pay them to do it .......

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"?? abovetopsecret.com...

So what does American Airlines have to do with weather modification and chemtrails? That seems to be really grasping at straws

[edit on 20-7-2010 by firepilot]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Chemtrail upscale??? 3700 flights cancelled for "inspection issues"?? abovetopsecret.com...

So what does American Airlines have to do with weather modification and chemtrails?

Its the meme I'm battling. Can you see that?

Can you admit there is an incorrect, and at the least incomplete, and very widespread meme that states:

"weather modification is a hoax, the government is not spraying anyone with anything"

???

Sri Oracle

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

So what does American Airlines have to do with weather modification and chemtrails? That seems to be really grasping at straws..

It is.

I recall that thread...what a joke!

The OP in that case ( gee, where do we ever see this sort of thing? Certainly not in any other "chemtrail" threads...
) took a normal news story about a completely unrelated issue that AAL was "caught" in --- had to do, if I recall, with some record-keeping irregularities in maintenance tracking procedures; will have to read the article again [***] --- but in any case THAT OP tried to make something out of nothing...less than nothing.

~~~~~
[***] Update on WHY AAL had to cancel flights back in the spring of 2008:

The move came after the airline failed twice to meet an airworthiness directive by the Federal Aviation Administration, or FAA.

(quoted from the OP source of that thread)

They failed to comply with the ADs that had been issued...those are mandatory, and time-sensitive for compliance, and the paperwork to prove compliance.

The problem that the FAA issued the AD for?

The cancellation .... for inspection and repair of wiring in the wheel wells of its Boeing MD-80s.

It ONLY affected the MD-80 series (and likely not all --- but that's a technicalilty, and most people's eyes would glaze over if I explained more...)
~~~~~

So, that thread in 2008 was a very desperate "chemtrail" attempt, as are most of them...and a waste of time and electrons, really.

[edit on 20 July 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
NO, that is in the minds of all of you.

Some of you keep trying to set up a strawman that there is this denial of cloud seeding and weather modification, so you can then jump in and prove otherwise.
You are trying to argue a point that is not even being debating.

I have undeniable and IRREFUTABLE proof it is the month of July, and do not try and prove otherwise, you all you deniers!!

See, I just did the same thing

Its chemtrails that we deny, not cloud seeding or attempts to get more precip out of a storm. Unless some of you are saying cloud seeding is the same is chemtrails, is that the point you are trying to make?

Again, what does this American Airlines have to do with any of this? Are you implying, or stating that American Airlines does cloud seeding or chemtrails?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Its the meme I'm battling. Can you see that?

Can you admit there is an incorrect, and at the least incomplete, and very widespread meme that states:

"weather modification is a hoax, the government is not spraying anyone with anything"

Weather modification is not a hoax! It's widely reported by the MSN and is as secret as elephants are. But, in the US at least, there is also no evidence that the government is spraying anyone with anything.

You're the one creating a meme. Or is it just a big straw man?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
its not even the "spraying" thats the mind boggling aspect but the presistent trying of getting crops to grow in areas where there is no natural water reservs

as i recall they used to use toilet flushings from NY state back in the days and used it as fertilizers in the barren areas of texas and arizona to try and get things growing , not only droppings but unclean suage water for for the plants ,

as i recall there was even an e coli outbrake i the vegetable buissnes...

and now they use cemicals to get it to rain , heh its an epic fail unfolding

instead of trying to grow things where there is allready a stable enviroment for navive plants shouldent you be trying to grow "that food" in the vast ammounts of corn fields that dont even produce edible corn.

this might have become a rant but in all sinserity its not just about chemtrails or contrails its how the U.S as a whole funtions poorly due to bad and corrupt up keep of infrastructure.

you pay farmers for overproduced non edible corn which in return makes you cultivate more corn and food in areas not suited for it.

you have the larges corn stocks in the world yet you dont even produce bio fuels from it ?????????????

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Why didn't you post a link to an example of that?

Show me an example in the mainstream media that would reach regular Joe, who's not looking for it.

There are a million and one things that happen but which aren't spoonfed the masses by the media.

That's just a fallacy.

You were saying the reports are in the mainstream media, I'm saying they are hardly reaching the masses.

A million and other things have absolutely nothing to do with my response to your post.

In the USA, HR2995 was an attempt to do that

Yes, is there a debate now? Is their a public debate? Does the public even know? No.

In Russia and China yes. In India, the USA, Australia and elsewhere it's private companies - albeit ones sometimes employed by State governments.

You know about the secret programs, or lack there-off, of all these countries? Very impressive

Bond eat your heart out!

US companies have been doing it for 60 years. Of course, if US farmers and ski resort owners didn't pay them to do it .......

And how much debate has there been in these 60 years. And how widespread has it become?

Is your above qoute supposed to be a gaurantee that hazardous chemicals are not being sprayed on a large scale?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Point of No Return]

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Show me an example in the mainstream media that would reach regular Joe, who's not looking for it.

www.idahostatesman.com...

And that was on the front page of the paper.

And I have seen shows on Discovery Channel, multiple shows on the BBC about it. Air and Space magazine, MSNBC website.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Now that's a valid issue for discussion

Should we be using chemicals in order to grow crops in areas they would not otherwise grow? What are the implications? Do we (the western world) actually need the crops? Are they worth the environmental implications?

Hmmm, that's actually a very big can of worms!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by zerbot565

Now that's a valid issue for discussion

Should we be using chemicals in order to grow crops in areas they would not otherwise grow? What are the implications? Do we (the western world) actually need the crops? Are they worth the environmental implications?

Hmmm, that's actually a very big can of worms!

No, no one is going to put a farm someplace without any water and then depend on cloud seeding to change it.

Now you do have areas where aquifers have gotten quite low and they are hoping to add water to it. But these areas already had agriculture, I am not aware of any place where there was no existing agriculture until someone tried cloud seeding

Some of the agricultural areas that have done this, do it to mitigate hail damage instead of for more water

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Weather modification is not a hoax! It's widely reported by the MSN and is as secret as elephants are.

Go ask 100 Americans age 5 - 105:

Is weather modification real?
Are elephants real?

Are you going to come back with 100 affirmations for both questions?

YOU AND I both know you SHOULD get 100 affirmation for both questions.

I'm going to place a bet that you get at least 99 folks claiming elephants exist.
If you want to put your money on 99 people claiming weather mod is real...

well then, at this juncture, I place my bet against you.

But, in the US at least, there is also no evidence that the government is spraying anyone with anything.

Were you not here several pages ago when we were talking about municipality water systems financing chemical weather modification as a matter of fact?

You're the one creating a meme.

You're damn right I am creating a meme, its about time someone did:

The government is modifying the weather.
They are using heavy metal chemicals to do it.
Don't be mislead by the obfuscating contrail/chemtrail debate
End of story.

IT HAPPENS: CHEMICAL WEATHER MODIFICATION IS REAL.

Sri Oracle

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

dont know which is wors liquid chemicals or concrete as they use in russia, theres been cases of whole bags falling down , now thats some hard rain...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Its chemtrails that we deny, not cloud seeding or attempts to get more precip out of a storm. Unless some of you are saying cloud seeding is the same is chemtrails, is that the point you are trying to make?

Since this thread is not about "Chemtraiis", why you arguiing about it?

It's that people have been arguiing that the governement is not spraying chemicals on a large scale, or allowing it to happen.

If you are not one of those people, I see no reason for you to be talking here, especially if you keep on trying to steer the debate towards "chemtrails".

If you are one of those people, then you are clearly wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

That's exactly what I did!

Just because the stories are on the internet pages of major national and international newspapers doesn't mean they weren't also in the printed copies. Sadly I don't keep old copies of all newspapers in order to show you facsimile copies of the stories.

And do you not remember the Bejing Olympics when the issue of cloud seeding to prevent rainfall during the Games was a frequent TV News story?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The government is modifying the weather. They are using heavy metal chemicals to do it. Don't be mislead by the obfuscating contrail/chemtrail debate End of story.

What is "The Government". The US has lots of different governmental entities. As you saying the Federal Government is doing this, and not often individual water districts contracting to private companies?

What "Heavy Metals" are being used? Got proof? Or is it just something nice to make up.

But announcing that cloud seeding and weather modification is attempted? I mean why not announce something that is not being argued. I mean there are webpages about it, and government entities have often been required to hold a public meeting about it with with an announcement in the paper too.

It has been repeated over and over what kinds of aircraft are used, what companies fly them, what groups contract them, and why they do it. None of this is secret, as much as someone of want to think it is.

Considering that cloud seeding has gone on since late 40s, and that there have been many articles written, and tv shows about, isnt your wonderful meme a bit late?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join