posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:36 AM
To get BOINC working:
1. Download BOINC from the site for your operating system.
2. Sign up for a BOINC Beta account on the site.
3. After installing BOINC, under settings click on "Attach to Project...".
4. Insert the project url, in this case it'll be the BOINC Beta test url.
5. Then put the account key you received by email in the 2nd textbox.
It's recommended that you run Benchmarks when you install the software. To do this click on "Run Benchmarks" under File.
Note: BOINC will download the required files for the project after you attach to a project.