It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-NWO Solutions Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This thread is for seasoned researchers who already know what the New World Order agenda is, and are interested in advocating for solutions that will begin to reverse the direction we're headed in toward a one-world dictatorial feudalism.

My feeling is that the creation of money has to be taken away from the private sector and that there is no other way.

The problem is how to do that. In the United States we have a Congress that will not respond to the people. So the question is how to get a new Congress. I think the reason why Congress is corrupt is that we allow political contributions and political advertising. As long as there is money in politics and there is advertising on television paid for with that money in large quantities, we don't have a chance of changing anything.

If you agree with me I would appreciate thoughts on how to get the money out of politics. And of course I'm interested in members' ideas of other things that we must do.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The three party system was rendered useless once central banking was instituted and after corporations were granted the rights of individuals without the accountability of a citizen.

In order to regain the political throwback we need to structure the political environment in a manner where it can be successful.

A bold move would be for the US to nationalize and eliminate the federal reserve. There should be no instance where the political power is directed to serve a bank as its master.

There should be laws enacted where corporate CEOs cannot hold political offices. You either serve capitalism or serve the people. It is time to separate the church of the dollar from the state. There is no crossing over. I am brainstorming on this one and fully expect to have arguments against my statement.

Originally the system was built to have balance and that balance has been destroyed as corporate influence has swayed the higher offices. Mussolini and Hitler were corporate dogs and the American political system has become the dog run for the modern day corporate owned nation.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

who already know what the New World Order agenda

A wise women once told me right before I went off to fight those who I thought were on the agenda.....

"Perhaps, you are fighting their fight for them not knowing their true agenda"

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
While the efforts at large scale organizations such as Congress, the Fed, etc, don't hurt, so long as one doesn't focus exclusively on it, keep in mind our primary advantage is numbers. Number of votes, number of areas we can apply effort to, etc.

As an analogy, as part of my gardening this year, I had to take a pile of big round rocks and spread it out over a yard, using just a rake and shovel. Tackling the Fed head on is sort of like taking the top of pile and shoving it down, looks nice, but doesn't get that many rocks moved all that far. The more efficient approach was to go along the edges, and push those down, so that the rocks I pushed went farther and removed the support from the rocks above them, letting gravity do a bit of my work. The draw back to that approach is that until far into the process, the rock pile doesn't seem that much smaller.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Our best bet would be humanity's focus on gaining Zero Point energy. Nassim Haramein is having his theories under peer review from the American Institute of Physics. Once accepted, there will be no doubt about the ZP energy field, I can't see how not, the math is perfect. Eliminating oil would be the biggest kick in the nuts to the NWO. Afterwards the legalization of Cannabis would drop kick the pharmaceutical companies in the face.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The solution cannot be on any national level. It HAS to be a world-wide solution.

As nations they divide us to conquer us.

So... We need an effort to make well known a site that allows problems and solutions to meet, locally, regionally and globally. If I had the wherewithal to set it up, I would, but my role is providing the vision.

I have written many posts and the book I offer free on ATS media (see the link in my sig) towards this end.

The biggest key is to wrest from those who hide it the energy extraction methods from the zero point field. But there are plenty of other things that can be done. Please (to all of you), read my book.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lhuhikwdwoo
While the efforts at large scale organizations such as Congress, the Fed, etc, don't hurt, so long as one doesn't focus exclusively on it, keep in mind our primary advantage is numbers. Number of votes . . .

In my opinion, votes are almost useless right now because of the system we have. It seems good people who want to run for office are not allowed in during the primaries and what we have are the two major parties running the show with tons of private and corporate money supporting both of them.

I wish we could abolish political parties altogether and just have candidates and publicly funded elections.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You want to solve it then get off your butts and get your local community to support decentralized energy systems, like we have the internet set up, I don't think of global warming as the problem, but resource depletion without a replacement system set up in place...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I think the reason why Congress is corrupt is that we allow political contributions and political advertising. As long as there is money in politics and there is advertising on television paid for with that money in large quantities, we don't have a chance of changing anything.

This is exactly what I've come to think as well. The major flaw in our political system is lobbying made legal. There should be NO circumstances where a democratically elected representative should be exposed or even approached by a lobbyist working for a corporate agenda. There should be NO money involved in them making a decision and the representatives would need to focus only on the wishes of their constituents. That means, no expensive vacations paid for by others, no private jets or gifts of any kind - think college sports and restrictions on what they can accept as players.

The only way I can see this system changed is if we the people figure out a way to make lobbying illegal. Otherwise, nothing will change.

I do not know how to make this happen. Obama failed at his promise. Maybe we need to become lobbyists but do it together as a force and not influence by money.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
There should be laws enacted where corporate CEOs cannot hold political offices. You either serve capitalism or serve the people.

I like your idea.

And this is not to intimate that there's something wrong with capitalism. I think of capitalism as being a good thing - I associate it with the entrepreneurial spirit. It's what builds a strong economy - which is what the people need.

But we need the government to oversee capitalism so that the profit motive does not damage the public welfare. Serving the people is a different function and is just as important as capitalism. They are equal but they're different. They require different talents.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron
There should be NO circumstances where a democratically elected representative should be exposed or even approached by a lobbyist working for a corporate agenda.

I agree with this.

Congress may need to get the input of representatives from the corporate world in making decisions about what needs to go into legislation or how to avoid unintended consequences of legislation. That's fine. Issue a subpoena for an appearance before a public committee hearing.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zules
Our best bet would be humanity's focus on gaining Zero Point energy. Nassim Haramein is having his theories under peer review from the American Institute of Physics. Once accepted, there will be no doubt about the ZP energy field, I can't see how not, the math is perfect. Eliminating oil would be the biggest kick in the nuts to the NWO. Afterwards the legalization of Cannabis would drop kick the pharmaceutical companies in the face.

There are so many changes we need to make, that is for sure!!

Once we get control of our monetary system and our government, we are going to have a renaissance. Creativity is going to unleashed.

Shout it from the rooftops!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The problem with being ruled by the Powers That Be is their control of the money.
Remember Mayer Amschel Rothschilds quote about I care not who makes the laws as long as I have control of the money ??

Well, there you have it right there !

That is indeed our Priority 1. task:
The reason being is that we are constantly digging our selves deeper and deeper into debt to the Banking Cartel. With no end in sight.

People forget that our income taxes are only paying the interest to the Wealthy European Royal Families who own the FED. And the also own each and every one of us as well.....

The Fiat Dollar is worth a fraction of what it was 50 or 100 years ago.
THis devaluation of the dollar is what has driven businesses off shore, leading to the massive unemployment that we have today. Forcing both parents into the workforce, and still barely making ends meet.
IT is all due to a devalued Dollar !

Resolving The weak Fiat Dollar, as a result of printing more and more of them over decades would be the first step in stabilizing and eventually rebuilding our economy.

OP, and Poster ZRoth, had it right in that we need to separate politics and money as with the Constitutional Doctrine of Separation of Church and State.

How do we initiate this change ?

Our current system of politicians being OWNED by corporate interests has to stop.

Just as with Term limits, we establish campaign funding limits.

We begin this by having all contributions paid into a pool of which the funds are equally distributed amongst the candidates. Providing equal air time for all, with the winning candidate voted in based upon his principles and not necessarily the depth of the pockets of his financial backers.

This would alleviate the Bought and Paid for Syndrome with our candidates today who are owned and need to answer only to their owners once they are voted into office.

And finally lets' look at the definition of Lobby according to Websters:
"To try and influence public officials , especially legislators".

Doesn't that sound corrupt ? Especially when we Define "Influence" ???
In my book it is called "Payola" !!

Where in the Constitution did we have a provision for such a dastardly system ?
We need to Vote that crap out. That is pure and simple corruption if you ask me !

That would be a start.
We write up these requirements, send them to our legislators with the stipulation of voting them out if they opt to not support the American Public's Cause for Change !

Plain and Simple....

'Nuff Said.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
The problem with being ruled by the Powers That Be is their control of the money.

I would like to urge people to read Ellen Brown's Web of Debt.

In this book Ellen says that we need to have a state-owned bank that loans money to provide venture capital and the interest could be used in place of taxes. She says as long as the supply does not exceed demand inflation would be held in check. She says that's what the colony of Pennsylvania did and it worked like a charm. In fact, the King of England taking away the colonists' right to issue their currency is the real reason for the Revolutionary War.

We're back to where we were before the Revolutionary War. We need to peacefully, this time, take back the issuance of our own currency.

Then we can re-establish our manufacturing base and restore our economy.

Ellen says the state of North Dakota has a government owned bank and that this state is doing well because of it.

She has a website called The Public Banking Blog devoted to this initiative.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've read web of debt as well as Creature from Jekll Island, but I must say the money almost seems irrelevant, look at the way the internet expanded from the bottom up, energy needs to go decentralized....money just seems like a form of exchange that maybe used to trick people into giving over their time, talent and resources over to this money game, why don't the banks just put the money into accounts that can only be used to turn the power grid into a bottom up system, forget about who owns what, think of where money supply comes from, it comes from energy, the ability to do work...we need a decentralized energy solution, the money will correct itself when the system they are trying to prop up changes into something they can't control, like the internet or communications. Energy once was decentralized a long time ago....take for example fire, we need high tech fire like system, bottom up solutions.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by bubbabuddha]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I have been researching for my entire life upon this subject everywhere.

I'm not a religious person at all, never have been, even growing up in a christian family...

But I am 100% confident that THIS is THE ONLY WAY to save yourself from the things to come.

Sounds far fetched ya, but READ through to AT LEAST chapter 4 before you discredit it all completely... for your own sake... if you read that far you wont be able to stop reading.

Keep in mind we have all been PRECONDITIONED by these people to throw away this kind of imformation, but if you keep reading you'll see the TRUTH and understand HOW and WHY they have done ALL of this...

jahtruth.net... ... the first few chapters are on that page, at the bottom is the PDF of the actual book... get the PDF and read the forewards and everything... Have just a little faith in me please, if you find error in it, please post it here or anywhere... WHEN you see the TRUTH, those that can hear let them hear, PLEASE repost this ALL OVER THE INTERNET, PRINT COPPIES FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! THIS IS IT!!

This doesn't just explain the NWO, it explains nearly everything about life...

The reason nobody understands the bible and koran and torah is because they are all written in parables. JESUS said that upon his second coming he would no longer speak in parables... and explain those parables which you did not understand... VERY clearly, so that even a child will understand.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
earth will sort this planet out, all countries and cultures have ancient prophecies about a future evil world coalition disappearing into the past while humanity steps into a golden era, that time is coming this century. In the 2040s earth will shake everywhere at the same time, volcano's and supervolcanos gonna explode, ports and ships wont stand a chance with the ripple effect tsunamis, aircraft wont be able to fly cause of ash in the sky, industry and militaries gonna slide into the past, and humanity gonna be knocked back a lot. Better than letting humanity destroy this planet and themselves.

top topics

join