It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Hacked And Censored Alex Jones!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Obama Deception was getting more and more popular, and the establishment doesn't like the fact that it exposes the Left-Right paradigm and identifies Obama as a puppet.

www.longislandpress.com...

www.associatedcontent.com...

www.infowars.com

[edit on 19-7-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the second video: "an error occured, please try again later"
very suspicious.

edit: ok,ok, now it worked. is this real time fight over informations ?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by icepack]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Google's censoring a lot of stuff these days. It's become practically worthless for finding old news. I think Google is broken. Good thing we have other search engines, eh? Oh, and their stock is sinking too.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was listening to the new music album by "M.I.A." called "MAYA".

The first song is called "The Message". It's a short song, but here are the lyrics:

Connected to the Google
Connected to the government

Head bone connects to the neck bone
Neck bone connects to the arm bone
Arm bone connects to the hand bone
Hand bone connects to the internet
Connected to the Google

Connected to the Google

Head bone connects to the headphones
Headphones connect to the iPhone
iPhone connected to the internet
Connected to the Google

Connected to the Google

So Alex Jones isn't the only one paranoid about Google, and rightfully so.

Being as ATS uses Google .analytics, and I use a Verizon Droid controlled by Google, I'm starting to wonder if maybe what she is suggesting might be true.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Good! Alex Jones needs more than censoring, he needs to be locked up in one of his FEMA concentration camps. Like Glen Beck, Alex Jones earns a living selling fear and the world would be a better place if they were locked up.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
First, they censored whistleblower websites...
Then, they censored the sensationalist leaders...
Now, they take down blogs and small alternative news websites...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

You may not agree with what they say but they are well within their rights to say it.. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH. As for fear monguering, just look at the catholic church.. If you do this, you're going to HELL.. What do you think that is?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Grossac

I agree with you, fortunately they do indeed have the right. I just find it a little repulsive that some would exploit that right to stir up fear and hatred among people. Also, IMO the catholic church, as well as most organized religion, is no better. I wonder if they have room in the FEMA camps for them too?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Flatfish]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
Good! Alex Jones needs more than censoring, he needs to be locked up in one of his FEMA concentration camps. Like Glen Beck, Alex Jones earns a living selling fear and the world would be a better place if they were locked up.

Yeah great idea, lock up those who are protecting our freedoms.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I cannot seem to find the place it says that Google hacked Alex Jones.
This whole getting hacked and "censored" seems to put good old
Fear em all Al on the radar.
I sure hope they find out exactly who hacked Al, that would be something to see.
(Edit)
UPDATE: Al.
My friends there has been an assault on our intelligence.
(Cue the ominous music)
When doing a Google search of the word Obama it seems
The Alex Jones Deception was listed 7 on the search results.
Al said it was #1.
I dunno who to believe now.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow you are a really stupid person.
The world is a mess because of people like you.
You people killed Jesus.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If they were really smart they would try to censor this kind of frank talk about information and energy with the need to move to a more advanced energy bottom up system....because of economic volitility we may see fundamentalisms basically resurge as our way of life degernerates into chaos and we go further into debt to service a dying industry...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
You people killed Jesus.

Uh... what?

As for the OP, can't listen to the movies at the moment, but I read the articles (which are essentially the same article) and I am puzzled. Are they saying that You Tube took the movie down or that You Tube was hacked and the hacker removed the movie?

If you Tube was hacked, then I guarantee that You tube would be seriously looking into the issue, since a hack to remove one video can be exploited to remove hundreds if not thousands of videos. Bad business for you tube, for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

Wow you are a really stupid person.
The world is a mess because of people like you.
You people killed Jesus.

hey! What do you mean, YOU PEOPLE?

For four hundred years, that word has kept us down. Took a whole lotta tryin' just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me, baby...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

ok I found this on youtube www.youtube.com...
interesting. short but interesting

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have to agree about the Fear Mongering. Alex Jones does great work as far as trying to wake people up to the fact that everyday life is not what we are sold on the Dining room table's Newspaper. My problem with him is regardless of whether or not its "True/False Disinformation, etc, is that he hypes things so much that it's rather disturbing. He also tends to cut people off a lot when interviewing them. At least he is out there doing something but he needs to calm down a bit.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Agreed, he does tend to cut people off and hype waaay to much. One of the issues i have, and i understand why he does it but. When he posts things in video format or what not, he always wants to make a buck off of people. He will be like "This is happening now!, but if you want to see it...send me $19.99 to P.O. Box ..". Honestly i understand it costs money for people to make or put together things, but trying to make a dollar off of things people Should have a right to know "For free"....is just in bad taste to me. I'm currently making a video slated for everyone to see, but i'm not going to charge people to watch it. I feel information should be readily available and free to everyone. Just my 2 cents on that

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
...double post...please disregard...my bad...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Nikolam]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Yeah great idea, lock up those who are protecting our freedoms.

Obviously I don't agree with locking Alex Jones up just because he is a fear mongering idiot, but how exactly is he protecting our freedoms?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I like listening to Alex Jones and I don't think he is an idiot, the mindless sheep thinks he is a idiot. Alex Jones is not perfect and I wish he didn't cut off his guests. It might take a little fear mongering to wake up some people. I do agree he needs to calm down. He looks like he is about to go boom and destroy his studio. He might get a heart attack and ulcers if he does not calm down. I am worried about health and he going to make himself sick.

top topics

join