It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Toxic Rain Or Just Fire Blight (and mass panic)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The last days we saw a lot of threads about toxic rain near the golf.
I saw a lot of new youtubes coming online with user made videos of damaged plants. And I just wonder if this is a mass panic phenomenon.

Here an example on an man living in GB:

When I saw this video i remembered a plant disease that we call feuerbrand. And I am very sure a lot of plants that has been showed to the public are not burned from toxic oil rain, but they have

Fire Blight

en.wikipedia.org...

Here some examples:

There are some small holes on the leaves in an early state of this disease.

A big picture - castania - tinypic.com...

And if you then go here..
www.youtube.com...

I ask you - is this all a mass panic with the toxic rain?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
You are right about all the videos concerning plants and toxic rain........There could be a 100 different reasons of why..........

They all claim toxic rain. The only way to find out is by "testing" the rain......

And that is exactly what we are going to do.............."Test The Rain"

If anyone is interested in sending samples just u2u me.......

We will be making an official announcement here on ATS of this project this week...

Thanks,

Cloud

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have seen alot of videos about this too. I have also seen the effects in my own garden. I am starting to form a theory based on this
science.nasa.gov...

The high humidity in my area has effected some of the plants which have now developed powdery mildew. I am also seeing alot of top burn. Last year all the tomato plants came infected with blight, luckily this year I am not seeing any blight.

This "shrunken layer" in the thermosphere could be what is causing the high temps and significant crop damage. I am not a scientist and therefore don't really have any info to back this up, I just see a correlation there and would like to see if anyone else has any ideas on this. I am an avid gardener and have never seen such crop damage in my region, thats what alot of these you-tubers are saying and I absolutely believe them.

As far as the oil spill and the dispersents...why not? All this crap is now in the Gulf, on land, in the air and waterways. Cause and Effect. Wether we are seeing the effect yet remains to be seen, but I cannot deny that it has been a very bad year so far for the crops and only since this disaster started to unfold.

Also....the air quality has been terrible since about mid-June.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I will be happy to send rain samples. I am in NY which is far from the Gulf. We are seeing this crop damage too.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I putt my plants outside, and they look just like this, and it started after I put them ouside...

I have pictures if you want them....

new topics

top topics

join