It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Turn on Gallery Viewing of Photos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I have inadvertently somehow turned off the ability to see my photos or any images while in picture gallery. It shows that my uploaded pictures are present and properly named, but I cannot see the image. This is my dilemma and my question. How do I turn it off or reverse it?

I have tried to find the mechanism to turn back on the ability to view my pictures, but so far, nothing I have done has been correct. I am out of options that the menu affords me, so I must refer to someone that can answer how to view the pictures in my gallery after having turned off the view feature by mistake.

I therefore would like some assistance in discerning how to undo what I did so that the process can be part of the historical process of being answered so that others can search the process in the future.

Any help would be appreciated. I was in the process of writing a thread and made it to preview before I did something, I clicked a feature and have not been able to undo my click option. I clicked it to see how it would look and well, I wish I had not. I have spent all night and most of the morning trying to get it fixed and I now realize that I will not be able to finish my thread until I can view what photos are available for me to use.

Anyway, there it is. Dont know how I did it, but I accept responsibility for testing the feature without knowing what it would do. I just need to turn it on or resent or whatever is necessary to view pictures while in the album or picture gallery view.

Thanks.

new topics

join