It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 International Crop Circles Conference in England CANCELLED following attempts to dictate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

2010 International Crop Circles Conference in England CANCELLED following attempts to dictate the program. The Future Is Underway:

The Future Is Underway

“Power Places Tours Program Directors were contacted by Michael Glickman and Gary King who were also speaking at the conference, insisting that I be removed from the ticket or they would not present. Power Places Tours Directors refused to do this, deciding instead to cancel the entire Conference".

The situation we find ourselves in is not unexpected. It fits perfectly into the discussion of “2012” and the transitional period we are in. This is a time when old structures of deceit and manipulation are failing. Transformation into new and better structures for the future is underway. What the future will look like depends on what we create in the actions and decisions we make today. It depends on freedom of thought, freedom of information and freedom of spirit. This is what my research has been based on.

The Future is taking effect as old feathers fall by the wayside – "2012" and beyond gives great hope for our children.

Power Places Tours have never experienced anything like this before nor have I. It’s extraordinary to consider that an institution that has engaged high caliber people to dialogue and present for them such as His Holiness, the Dala Lama, Mrs. Anwar Sadat, Gregg Braden, Deepak Chopra, Neale Donald Walsch, and many others, would be dictated to in this fashion.

Source

My Comments
They wanted the guy removed or they wouldnt turn up, what do those guys have against this guy really. Its stupid in a way. Were had professionalism gone these days. They must have thier reasons but not sure we will find out.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm not sure I understand how the fact that 2 people refused to participate in a conference could be related to 2012?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

How silly!

Glickman, King and Andrews need to be stripped naked, covered in goose grease and thrown into a crop circle. Last man standing speaks at the conference while the two losers get abducted and repeatedly probed for the duration of the symposium.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

I don't get it.....

Are you saying that you are Colin Andrews?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't believe they are, I think they forgot to add quotatons because at the bottom of the OP it has this.

My Comments They wanted the guy removed or they wouldnt turn up, what do those guys have against this guy really. Its stupid in a way. Were had professionalism gone these days. They must have thier reasons but not sure we will find out.

IMO this is the best way they could have dealt with this crap, sending a message to everyone who's head is bigger than everyone else attending, I wonder just how many times the demands of these people is not reported and things get changed just to suit their agenda.

Some people who work these conferences place way to much importance on what they do and the value of it over the point of view and work of others, I don't pretend to understand why they didn't want to work on the same conference as this guy, I don't really care they are all out to make a quick profit, but trying to manipulate who is to speak, tells me they see some kind of threat to their own work.

When people like this are allowed to blackmail event organisers like this, then a stand has to be made, I am guessing that news of this demand getting out into the World will do their cause no good at all, I think they will find themselves running low on work for a while, who is going to invite them if they are going to play the DIVA game?

IMO the right decision was made and people told why.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sorry for the Confusion, its colins blog post, thought i'd just add it all since it wasnt that long.

new topics

top topics

join