It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water for Palestinians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yep? in one village anyways. So many of my posts deal with what Israel is doing wrong but I have always believed in the common decency of people worldwide, including Israel. Here is a case where Israelis, normal citizens, 1000 of them, through various actions got water for a Palestinian village that heretofore had none. These Israelis recognized the suffering of their fellow human beings and without predudice went to their aid. Governments seem to be inherently evil but for the most part people, are inherently good.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Many posts are called anti israeli but they are not..

Most posters I see feel the Israeli people are at heart good people..

They are just lead by a rogue goverment like many other countries..

Kodos to these decent Israelis for helping out those in need..

S&F For showing the other side...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

That is right. We must separate the good people from the government establishment. Israel has such a void of decent potential leaders they keep electing the same guys. It really doesn't take much for Israel to REALLY join the world community. Just honor commitments and obey the same international laws other countries are subject to. Eventually the good people of Israel will force their leaders into compliance. I hope!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Would be good to see.

Dont hold your breath waiting though.

I was just reading somewhere on ATS about the Israeli Goverment IGNORING their OWN Supreme Court rulings...

I'd think thats bordering on a dictatorship...

top topics

join