It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need Intelligence Agencies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by shayanmh

Yeah, well, the way Bush and Cheney cherry-picked and created the intelligence and they used the intelligence agencies as a scapegoat? Well, I'm surprised they're still around. More will come out on this in the future. Some is already coming out. Look around you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The people of the world need intelligence.

Forget the agency.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Yes, I agree with you. We should be the ONLY nation on earth without intellgience agencies.

In fact, we should be the ONLY nation on earth without intelligence, period.

We should also be the ONLY nation on earth without an army or a navy.

We should be the ONLY nation on earth without airplanes of any kind.

We should be the FIRST nation on earth to return to living in trees and caves.

We should also surrender to Canada. I mean, before Mexico conquers us.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Remember that story about Cosa Nostra having photographs of then FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover in a dress doing compromising things with his male lover?

Well, those stories are true. Which is why J. Edgar went to his grave professing that the Mafia did not exist.

Now, I have a theory. This theory concerns what the CIA knows about Obama's (Barry Soetoro) origins.

Regardless of what you distractors have to say negative about the CIA, I believe that the CIA is ruthless and effective beyond belief. They're right up there with the FSB (KGB).

I've asked myself why doesn't the CIA blow Obama's cover. Why doesn't the CIA put the proof of Obama's Kenyan birth out there for everyone to see?

Then I say to myself: Why should they. The CIA probably has home movies of Obama being born in Kenya. I'm talking about 8mm film of Obama coming out of his mother's womb. A Kenyan doctor holding baby Obama up by his ankles. Obasma's first cry out into the world is documented.

The CIA has got Obama by the private parts. Like the American Cosa Nostra had J. Edgar Hoover by the dress.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. The CIA will continue to progress the war in Afghanistan and Iraq regardless of the success or failure of our ground troops (failure of our uniformed soldiers will be the politician's fault, as it was in Vietnam).

You don't hear much about the war in Afghanistan. Oh, I get angry emails from liberals denouncing Obama for not ending the Afghan war, like Obama promised in his campaign period (pardon me while I try to stop laughing...what campaign promises has Obama not broken?).

I think Osama bin Laden is dead. I believe the CIA got him. But bin Laden is only an archetypal figure in the overall global war on terrorism. The CIA is good. So is the NSA and the DOD and whatever black box shadow operatives we don't know about. I believe that the CIA is eliminating people nastier than bin Laden ever was. And doing it on a daily basis.

Washington can't stop this success against our enemies simply because the CIA has home movies of Obama coming out of his mother's womb in a tiny Kenyan hospital.

Semper fi to our shadow troops.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
We need the CIA so they can hire private paramilitary companies like Wackenhut, Blackwater, Triple Canopy, and Dynacorp to kills people and blow stuff up without any rules, regulations, oversight, or accountability.

And without the CIA, where would we get fake Osama Bin Laden or Adam Gadahn aka Adam Pearlman, aka Joseph Cohen (Jewish!!?) videos. We need boogie men like that so the CIA can have the excuse to spy on us in order to protect us.

And without the CIA, how would we get all that coc aine from Columbia and how what would happen to all that heroin in Afghanistan. Without the CIA Kosovo wouldn't be the guns, drugs, and human trafficking capital of the world that it is today. Also, without the CIA we wouldn't be having such a great war between the Mexican government and Mexican drug cartels.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by davedan978]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davedan978

Yeah, as opposed to Islamic Terrorists coming to America to blow stuff up and kill Americans.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join