It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Classic UFO (Designed and Explained)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ChicUFO I guess you were are right about being only you and me on this.
Well Im here if someone else has something to say.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hey, no fair!

I have been helping too!

*ahem* Transparent Aluminum *ahem*

(Or was my post missed?) I threw in some links...

As for "designs" I gave my vote

(I will say I like the "hoax" version on the previous page.)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Hey, no fair!

I have been helping too!

*ahem* Transparent Aluminum *ahem*

(Or was my post missed?) I threw in some links...

As for "designs" I gave my vote

Yeah, I hear ya, it sucks getting kicked out of the girl's club. We should start our own UFO designing club house.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Nobody is kicking anybody out, I am waiting for information. We need something to go on if we are going to build this model. People should be posting pictures of UFOs for the exterior design and drawing (of searching for) interior designs. If members of this forum design the ship, if they speculate on how it would work, we will build it. If no one wants to help then it's just me and defiler. I personally see no reason to build it if only two of us are trying to figure out how this ship might work or look.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

I am great at design! (Not graphical, architectural.)

Give me some outer dimensions, I will see what I can come up with

I mean duhhhh adigregorio, they are going to need schematics!

I don't know where I have been the last few days, maybe on my way to Pleiades or something...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
Nobody is kicking anybody out, I am waiting for information. We need something to go on if we are going to build this model. People should be posting pictures of UFOs for the exterior design and drawing (of searching for) interior designs. If members of this forum design the ship, if they speculate on how it would work, we will build it. If no one wants to help then it's just me and defiler. I personally see no reason to build it if only two of us are trying to figure out how this ship might work or look.

What's wrong with the designs you have? Those are the classic saucer shapes, as per the title.

Going by eye-witness testimony, the craft has to be seamless (inside and out) and a classic metallic color. There's not much more input when you think about it. It's seamless and elegant.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We can use a simple design like the ones that I posted or an advanced design like the one defiler posted, it really doesn't matter. What we need is an interior, how will the engines work, how will the control panel and the toilets work, what will all of this look like?

Personally I would make the interior look like the Apollo missions or the inside of a submarine. I don't think any life form would build a ship with a lot of wasted, empty space. I would think that the inside of these crafts would seem a little claustrophobic.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well it doesn't need to be claustrophobic if they have technology for interstellar travel they will also have advanced systems. By that I mean look at the musical boxes we had the ones with cassettes, the gramophones and radio. And today we have the cellphone and on top of that it has a display and camera.
My point is maybe their systems wouldn't take as much space.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Im making an interior for the classical ufo. The one that was described from a lot of encounters: everything is smooth no sharp edges and the consoles are on the walls...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join