It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Classic UFO (Designed and Explained)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Greetings Fellow ATSers
This is my interpretation of what a the classic UFO looks like and what systems it may hold onboard. This Is an image i created to show you the Layout.

The Large circle is the outer ship, the yellow circle on left of image is a cutout of the ship, i removed the outer hull to reveal the inner.

Now i will explain the onboard systems section by section.

Propulsion
Gyroscopic Anti-gravity machine, This machine will be able to rotate in every direction, at the middle of the machine is a type of element that will power the ships systems and provide an anti-gravity effect to move the ship.

Navigation
The Navigation system will be unique, It uses the Radiation of stars to determine your location in space, and to navigate large distances.

Life Support Systems
The life support systems recycle the air and power the basic systems of the ship, this machine takes care of everything from waste recycling to Producing Fresh Oxygen.

Food and water
I Imagine it would be some sort of Paste that is jam-packed full of nutrients. You basically Suck a Pipe and the mush comes out and into your mouth. Water would be dispensed through a seperate Pipe.

Toilet
The Excrement would be Collected and stored in a tank, it would then go thru a cleaning process and be recycled into Food and Water.

Sleeping Quarters
You activate a teleport from the console at the sleeping quarters staion which transports you to a cubicle at the back of the ship, It Suspends you in animation. Can also be used for long space journeys.

Inertial Dampening
This will enforce a Gravity field throughout the ship equal to the speed they are travelling in an opposite direction when the ship comes to a halt. This will in-turn stop teh occupants from painting the inside of the ship, Red for Human.....Green For aliens lol.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to your feedback on the design and systems onboard.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All Questions are Welcome.

I do not mind elaborating on anything i have said here.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Do you realize you've designed an eyeball? Is the yellow portion the place where ETs `walk around`? What's the gray-colored zone?

[edit on 2010-7-19 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
For aliens - totally wrong.
For proposed future human spacecraft - you miss an area for experimentation. Put up some metal bed and claim it "Experiment Theater" would be good enuff.

Conspiracy Sidetrack:
Is this design patented ? Patent it before the aliens do it!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

I agree...there may be some comparisons between it and an Alien space craft...but that's probably not too close at all in reality...and I believe the propulsion system is something much more exotic than a gyroscopic system...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Well i dont know much about experimental propulsions systems, so i thought a gyroscope for direction, plus the anti gravity generator, but i dont know how it all works so i may be a little off.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

The grey area is the hull of the ship the yello area is the floor of the craft that can be seen, it was meant to look like i cut part of the hull out to reveal the inside.

An eyeball lol, yeh now i look at it i think your right.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

what is your evidence for any of your claims ?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

These arent claims and i cannot provide evidence.

If you read My first post it said This is my interpretation of the Classic UFO.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
True-seer I could build a 3D version of that ship in about 15 minutes. I could include a cut away as well and make snapshots of every detail. The problem is that there just isn't enough information. I would love to build it if enough people would help figure out and design the interior.

I think this could be a collaborative effort of the UFO and Aliens forum. Try to get people to draw out details of different areas and I will make the model.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

I can give you all the designs i am not the best artist but i can make it clear what it should look like. we can get other views on it etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Where do they poop?

I would imagine after anal-probing hillbillies and trailer trash, they work up a serious appetite....so they head to White Castles. Everyone knows what happens after you eat White Castles...sooo.....

Where do they poop?

On a more serious note, why does there need to be life support or flight controls? If aliens are advanced enough I can see them not even exposing themselves to the atmospheric flight risks (as minimal as it would be for their technology). Autonomous flight and data gather would be far more efficient.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Well without life-support they die lol. it would be like chucking them into space. they need an atmosphere inside the craft or it isnt liveable.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If this is going to be a "Classic UFO" design that we would need the flight controls and life support.

Try to get as many people interested as you can. Gather information and have everyone interested in this add diagrams and drawings. The more info I have, the better this will look.

Just because I am board, I went ahead and built the exterior of a classic saucer. I think I will build two more and then post them. We can let the members of the forum decide on the exterior shape.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

ok that sound good. This could look excellant.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here are three "Classic" designs. Chose the design that you like most and vote for it. The design that gets the most votes will be built. These are basic shapes without detail, lights or textures. You are only voting on the shape.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Very interesting! I will be following this thread!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

You obviously didn't read my post. So that more than explains the path of this thread.

You don't know anything more than anyone else here about UFO's. You are not in a position to design and engineer an alien spacecraft. The mere fact that you think you can indicates the imaginary world you live in. It also is adds another point to my column about why we can never be taken seriously.

Ignorance has cost us the ability to pursue the truth. Thanks for that....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You could also start with the layout of the Jupiter 2

www.culttvman2.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have to agree with the naysayers, I'm afraid.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects.

con·tem·po·rar·y
   /kənˈtɛmpəˌrɛri/ Show Spelled [kuhn-tem-puh-rer-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural -rar·ies.
–adjective
1. existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
2. of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
3. of the present time; modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.
–noun
4. a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
5. a person of the same age as another.

I don't see this thread "fitting in", since it is based purely in fiction.

Again, sorry, but I have to agree with the naysayers.

If we don't even know if the UFO phenomenon is Alien related, how can we build an "Alien UFO"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join