It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Finally Admitting Gulf Leak Miles From Original - Was on ATS WEEKS AGO !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Feds Finally Admitting Gulf Leak Miles From Original - Was on ATS WEEKS AGO !

www.cnn.com

The federal government's oil spill response director says testing has revealed that there is a "detected seep a distance from the well" and has ordered BP to quickly notify the government if other leaks are found.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
We on ATS have been posting for weeks and weeks now the FACT that there was a secondary spill away from the main one that no one was being told about, and people have been coming on here and labelling us as crackpots and doomsday foretellers.

Well, it's no longer "conspiracy theory". It's another example of something that is now a stated fact, even if it is being reported in the MSM.

CNN is reporting that the Obama administration is asking BP to come up with a written procedure for opening the choke valve as quickly as possible, as they have now officially acknowledged that oil is now seeping out of the sea bed at other locations "some distance away" from the original spill site.

Once again, a conspiracy theory has been PROVEN.

It doesn't mean that they're all correct, but hey, you saw this one here on ATS weeks ago !

It's time to pull your collective heads out of the sand, and pay real attention to what's really going on around the world!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The funny thing is, I have considered this a fact for what, 3 + weeks now?

Also we have been talking about the well casing ruptures down deep well.

Don't let your guard down ATS, things are starting to heat up.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
somebody else had already posted the same thread

I dont know why I even bother to post this

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Was on ATS WEEKS AGO !

Maybe that's why the FED finally came clean, eh?

(Second Line seeks the truth)

-Edrick (And Laughs while lighting a Candle)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
your thread title is misleading - nothing about it being MILES AWAY is mentioned so it might not be the leak people like simmons have been raving on about for weeks. Granted a leak like that might exist but this is not what has come out overnight at all. The article states no info as to exact location and size of leak has been given

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I think you will find that the SECONDARY LEAKS are minuscule in comparison to the major leak, so stay calm mate don't get too excited!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Here was my original post.. It was on May 27th.. We have been lied to for almost two months

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Finally something on ATS came true! I knew something was up when they said pressure was less than expected and to find out why.

reply to post by tommyb0y

I'm not sure what the options are if oil is leaking from sea floor. I was under the impression that this would be an extinction level event. LETS HOPE NOT!

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
A small group of us have been arguing this since they shut the main head down. We could see thing were not as they were being told.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I could be wrong but hasn't someone actually calculated that the sum of oil in the sea far outweighs what the now capped valve could have allowed out?

If this is still leaking and I suspect it is by the way the US government and BP have set their stall out and by their actions towards US citizens then I'd guess there's still a sizable flow of oil.

This leak has long since been handled in a military way, it's way beyond how a natural disaster would be handled and the PR around it. Lets hope nothing goes boom down there!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I suspect that sometime this week, George Noori will be having Richard C. Hoagland on so he can rant about this. He deserves it, after all. I'll be listening, and all of you should too.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I think the main point that should be considered here, if its taken till now for them to realise something is wrong then what else have they missed or are not telling us. This thing 'could' get way worse and to the point I guess of being out of control. BP being told to sort it out and open it back up surely says they are worried something could go majorly wrong.

Oil seepage from the well, grabbed approx. 10 minutes ago:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join