It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Obama Billboards For your View

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I just came across these funny billboards and thought I would share. If this has been posted before feel free to delete. Enjoy.

www.i-am-bored.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm glad freedom of speech is still alive and well... Obama will have a lot to answer for this fall... Not to mention Pelosi and Reed... Let the investigations begin...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ha, that third billboard is in my town. These are too funny, I love how they like to scare the pants off people.

I've heard a lot of economists say that the only way to dig us out of the hole we are in is to end the wars and raise the taxes. But hey, what do economists know??

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ha, so where are all of these billboards at, in the southern states?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SelfmadeGME

No... They are in the Free States... If you can't post one of these signs you are in a communist state...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
As two of these billboards take great pains to identify Americans as "taxpayers", perhaps it is worth pointing out that Title 26 of The United States Code clearly defines "taxpayer", not once, but twice! Section 7701 of 16 USC defines "taxpayer" as such:

(14) Taxpayer

The term “taxpayer” means any person subject to any internal revenue tax.

And Section 1313 defines "taxpayer" as such:

(b) Taxpayer Notwithstanding section 7701 (a)(14), the term “taxpayer” means any person subject to a tax under the applicable revenue law.

Let us never mind that very few Americans have even a slight clue as to how they became "subject to" the tax code under applicable revenue laws, let us just ask the question, when exactly was it that Americans stopped referring to themselves as Americans and began referring to themselves as "taxpayers"? Was it prior to the Revolution of Independence in 1776? Of course not! Was it prior to the Civil War? Nope. Was it after 1913 and the passage of an income tax in perpetuity that had never existed before that? Yep. Which is funnier, that billboards make fun of Obama and the "taxpayers" who voted for him, or the people who paid for these billboards that identify with the term "taxpayer"? Neither one is funny, and the hallow shell of Americans today, has nothing at all to do with the Revolutionaries who fought a war of Independence sparked by a tax on tea! Not an income tax, which was non existent back in 1775, but a tax on tea for Christs sakes. We've come a long way baby, and in the wrong damn direction.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kenny71

Here, let me throw these up for you.

The Birth certificate is classic....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Love the one that says "A tax payer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders"

Also I clicked the "next" button hoping to see more billboards, but instead came across the strangest video of some kind of sewer blob. Making a thread about it now.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
Ha, that third billboard is in my town. These are too funny, I love how they like to scare the pants off people.

I've heard a lot of economists say that the only way to dig us out of the hole we are in is to end the wars and raise the taxes. But hey, what do economists know??

Not everything, thats for sure.

We only need to end wars and strip the military budget to get our of the hole. Oh and end the War on Drugs too, thats way over costly.
And fix the prison systems. Theres more billions.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

We do NOT need more taxes. NOPE.

We just need to stop spending 180,000$ to pay a scientist to study the way ketchup flows....
Or buying those 5000$ toilet seats or court gavels.

new topics

top topics

join