It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Stuff Store Now Open (sort of)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya

Could someone explain US sizes please (I could Google I know, but an answer here might save some time for overseas readers?

I'm confused as to XL and then 2 XL/ 3 XL: yes, I realise that they will be "Big" and "Biggger" but any clues as to chest measurements one could expect?

from what I can gather from searching the web, American sizes are a size bigger than UK sizes

these are some sizes I found on an american site

1XL 46"-48"
2XL 50"-52"
3XL 54"-56"

from what I've found, If you usually take a 2xl in the uk , you will need a 1xl in an american size etc.

I know that uk chest sizes are as follows as I work in a menswear shop.

XL 44"
2XL 46" - 48"
3XL 50" - 52"

please correct me if I'm wrong on the US sizes.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have no problem believing that Americans would average about 4 inches bigger around than brits. (A. I hear british cuisine aint all that. B. I know a lot of fat, nasty Americans. C. I AM a fat, nasty American)

Now... I gotta ask about a few items that probably should have been considered but were not offered. 1. ATS trenchcoats. 2. ATS security clearance cards (with your choice of fake ID printed on the reverse 3. highly advanced software which reads mudpit threads and translates verbal jabs into 3D @$$ Whoopin between Mortal Kombat characters. 4. A random common household item which is bought sight unseen, with an accurate but highly creative description which makes it sound like it was confiscated from martians or retrieved from the ruins of Atlantis (I'm sure the humor would fade as this became the best selling item, with many repeat customers.)

Last but certainly not least... legal title to parcels of the lost subterranean world, sold with the disclaimer that the owners of the land above, or perhaps a super-race of lizard-men may technically own your parcel.

AD: There are several ways to get your name on your shirt. One, which I learned in boot, is temporary (assuming its a dark colored shirt) and involves a stencil and shoe polish. Paint would be more permanent. Alternately, you can take you can send in to a uniform company for a name patch, or perhaps get your name screen printed onto the shirt by another shop, for an astronomical price.

Also... a company called herobuilders would gladly produce the skeptic overlord action figure (even a talking one) for about 500 bucks... and if their rendering of Uday and Qusay Hussien was any example... it's not going to look like you.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Really need a Skeptic Overlord action figure in that store.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Who's going to have the balls to where their T-Shirt when travelling on planes. what type of look will the security staff give you as you go through check-in, just before they pull you to oneside for a nice internal examination. Bend over plase.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Who's going to have the balls to where their T-Shirt when travelling on planes. what type of look will the security staff give you as you go through check-in, just before they pull you to oneside for a nice internal examination. Bend over plase.

Its funny, I refuse to get an photo ID, so I have to go through the extra security when i fly, I will have the balls.

[edit on 18-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

[edit on 18-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
yippy ATS has officially gone mainstream now

we shall use our products to take over the world

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think i'll wait untill there is slightly cheaper uk service, oh and black, a members only user id would be cool, Skeptic Overlord action figures - A Must Buy.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeKish
I think i'll wait untill there is slightly cheaper uk service, oh and black, a members only user id would be cool, Skeptic Overlord action figures - A Must Buy.

Pull the string to hear him speak. 3 top voice effect:
1. "I Deny Ignorance"
2. "It's a cover up I tell ya!"
3. "Just say NO to the N.W.O."

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Mucho cool!! But I'm holding out for the babydoll in either black or red.....and of course, the SO action figure.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My ATS shirt shipped today!!!

If it gets here before I leave tomorrow, I'll be wrestling in it tomorrow night!!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mine shipped today. I'll be stunned if it arrives this June.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry SO.

I'm waiting for the soccer jersey...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
*waves shirt around*

It's here!

Damn, these are good-quality t-shirts. Nice & thick.
I shall be sporting mine at my next show.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm too lazy to read all the pages for this so... A good store place is cafepress.com. You upload an image and it goes on whatever you want, and the price of each item is set by default at the actual price but you can raise it and earn a profit off. Most of the items are pretty cheap which makes perfect to raise the price to a seemingly cheap price and still earn a few bucks profit off each item. Just a thought

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul I'm too lazy to read all the pages for this so... A good store place is cafepress.com.
When you do some research, they have a host of complaints about their quality. 99Dogs had much better user reviews.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
*waves shirt around*

It's here!

Oh, yeah?? Prove it! -I can.

Excellent!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I gotz mine today!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
When you do some research, they have a host of complaints about their quality. 99Dogs had much better user reviews.

Ah, I see. I have been tempted for some time to make a cafepress store and buy shirts I make. Maybe I'll have to do that research and reconsider.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by pyxsul]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What happened? Are the other projects still in queue?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I need to alter the artwork for the non-white pieces of clothing... I should be able to get to it this weekend.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join