It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Stuff Store Now Open (sort of)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I want this logo on an ATS tee.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
nice work skeptic!!! it's all about getting the word out. the more ppl that know about this site the better!!

personally, i'll be waiting for black.

oh ya, and i like that idea of being able to customize them with our usernames too...though i can see the difficulty involved with that.

-raven

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Yea, usernames would be awsome!

Can't wait for more.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
who is joe reese the waterboy for indianapolis's arena team i only watch NFL so i wouldnt know. BTW if you play football what do you play, im a QB and MLB or corner on defense, and i return punts.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So how bout that day that we all wear our shirts?? Huh??

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Gots me one of each. Can you give us any hints as to what the other designs are going to be?

I am hoping the Motto is one of them. All lines centered, on the back. And it only comes in black.

A hockey jersey and some polo's would be cool too (need more golf shirts).

[edit on 6/16/04 by crayon]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
totally awesome !!

I'm ordering mine tonight ! I can't wait for this to take off, I see bigger and better things coming..

ATS - pens, golf balls, golf bags.... umbrellas etc. Cool eh !

thank you thank you thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I can see it now... I am walking down the street with my wife, my child and my tee, feeling pretty cool. When I spot someone else with the SAME tee on.. we glance, then gawk at each other, both of us thinking, "I wonder who YOU are on ATS.. PUNK!"
I love it, I will own it.
obs

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I bet bobble head dolls would sell well

I must get my parents to buy me one... my birthday IS coming up soon and I definitely need at least one more thing to let people know that I'm a geek/freak hybrid.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Would be REAL keen on a black Hoodie, a mouse-pad and probably a coffee cup when they come available. Hope you do international frieght...or hell, flick me a plane ticket and I'll come pick them up personally...I'll even 'eliminate' some of your competition to make it worth your while...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Just what i've been waiting for. Ordered 2. People don't wait for black, buy one of these to show support, then the black ones will come quicker.

dreamlandmafia
nice idea, a ATS day or even an ATS international confrence

Can I make a suggestion. Why not setup a UK or European based shop for those that don't live in the USA. $15 for shipping is a bit steep for a simple T-Shirt

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Britman]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
UPDATE The approval process is slower than I thought. Waiting in the queue are: Ash, Navy, or Black hoodies. Black T-Shirt and Long-Sleeve shirt Red soccer jersey And since I didn't specify a default mark-up, everything already has a $4.00 per-item mark-up. So out of the gate, we're also generating donations to international literacy. When I get my first statement, I'll post the donation amount for all to see. So... support ATS and deny ignorance And... support ATS, and help others learn how

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ATSNN Field Reporter type shirts would be cool.

The ultimate press pass...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
GREAT stuff!!

Could someone explain US sizes please (I could Google I know, but an answer here might save some time for overseas readers?

I'm confused as to XL and then 2 XL/ 3 XL: yes, I realise that they will be "Big" and "Biggger" but any clues as to chest measurements one could expect?

Very many thanx in anticipation - and kudos to SO and admin for arranging this!!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would like to see my screen name on my shirt. Just think an official shirt for members only. Seperate us from the outsiders...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Has anyone else ordered a shirt yet, and when will custom versions be available?

My total was $23.44, not a bad deal.

Now I just have to have patience....

[edit on 17-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What are the payment options? I couldnt find anything about it in the FAQ...
Do they accept paypal? otherwise it will be very hard for me to buy something...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I saw credit card options and mail order, no paypal, but I wasn't looking for it.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i'm waiting for the ATS points option to appear...lol

i'm cheap and i'm not afraid to admit it.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ATSNN Staff Gear!!!

Usernames would be kool.
Whats the price on an ATS Medalion encased in Bling Bling???

Were gonna need them with the Jerseys

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join