It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever felt like youre pulled somewhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, I am "pulled". I have used this "gift" to do over 30 adoption-reunions. I use several different "gifts". One is returning back to the time of the actual adoption. I then picture a map of the United States (I use the one which is a wooden block puzzle with different primary colors for each state.) I then focus on where the adoption took place and then am "pulled" to where the child went. I can also be "pulled" from the state the mom was in at the adoption time to which direction she went. I have no idea how this "gift" works. Sometimes I can picture a certain person (works much better if there is a close relationship) and drive to that person. (please note -- you won't drive as your GPS would tell you to...you will drive more like the crow flies....as if you are "pulled". I havelong thought about how this works. My flimsy theory is that somehow we tune in to a person's energy channel (for lack of better words, it works something like a radio channel and a tower) and that is how we are "pulled" towards a certain person. I guess cities or countries have the same "pull" -- perhaps we have unfinished business in a certain locality. Just my two cents. (where seldom is heard the rattle of small change...or the truth)

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I recently tried to go cross country on my bicycle. I started in May and only got about 140 miles, but I had the urge to do this for years. I was compelled to do it and still am to this day. There is not a day that goes by where I don't feel compelled to get on my bike again and try again. I don't know what it means, or why I am compelled to do this. So I hope to try again next year maybe. I need to buy all my stuff for it again though.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I've felt pulls toward people. Felt a very strong pull towards my last ex. Things didn't work out, but I believe I still met someone that I was supposed to meet for a reason. We still keep in touch and I feel like we will probably always be friends.

I've also felt pulls to certain locations. Currently, I want to move out to Washington. Have no idea why, because I have never been there but I really want to move there.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not talking about people I am talking about places, you see a pic of a place and you KNOW you've been there, or NEED to be there. Ruins in South America do that to me, like I know something's missing, that someplace has something that hasnt been discovered like a room or cavern....

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cmariesees

Yes Mt Shasta here in Cali....
Unfortunatly, my stay was to be 4 days and got cut short to 2.5 days.
Because I was camping w/ family, I did not get to make it out for a hike on the mountain as was my plan.
We camped just East of the Town of McCloud, along McCloud River... The Middle falls there are breath taking, and the Mt at night was a site to behold...
My nephew and I had heard stories of the "lights" on the s.e. side of the Mt and a man that goesa up there and flashes his head lights to get Lights returned...
WEll we tried a large flash light but no responce from the MT.. I joked with him that wouldn't you just freak out if a light on the Mt Responded....

My next trip...( hoping to get up there once more before the start of the snow) I plan on hiking on the So Ea side at least for the first half a day.. (before the 110F temp sets in)

Did the trip quell my "pull" to the MT? No... I am still drawn there...and can't wait to go back!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join