It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever felt like youre pulled somewhere?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ever get the feeling or feel a strong pull to go somewhere, almost like a Geas?
I've had that happen twice to me, once in Texas then in Florida, I've had a STRONG pull to south america...the pulling was SO strong when I was in miami, the ONLY THING that kept me from going there was lack of funds. I'm not sure where iwas supposed to go, but looking at google earth, the pull was strongest between Nazca and macchu piccu, I know thats a huge distance, but somewhere, something wants me there.
anyone ever feel that about somewhere, and did you actually follow your Geas?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have definitely felt the "pull" before.
Kudos for making a thread about it.

Sometimes I have a magnetic attraction to a certain person, and I feel like I should walk over to talk to them.

I also have an attraction towards certain areas out in nature, to the point where I will be walking and a certain tree will start to draw me in.

I also have a strong urge to go to Europe.

Good thread idea!

-Sol

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

My wife and I were contemplating moving and everyone was telling us to move to one place but we moved to a different place. 6 months later we were force to move to the place everyone told us to due to circumstances beyond our control.

The same thing happened 2 years later and we had to change provinces.

Now I think it is happening again but not as forcefully.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i have a strong pull toward az...something since my birth has told me to live with indians and learn there ways

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I sure have had that. I say go with it ! Even in a small way, you can be led to a person or to an animal, or to your new future ! blessings to you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I had a strong pull to Toronto Canada in 1999 after visiting, and decided to make it my goal to get here. 2007, and here I was. Between 99 and 07 I had been shot at and almost carjacked twice in South Africa.... So I guess I dodged a "bullet" per se.

I will say that I've been extremely happy here, and there was definitely some invisible force pulling me here

[edit on 18-7-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I've never felt compelled to travel great distances like you...

However, I've noticed that in the fall during clear nights something draws me outside. No particular direction, just to go outside and look at the sky.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
'
'
sometimes when I am at the mall my wife will "pull me " into the chic clothes place,.. it is soo boring.
But seriously,.. I have had this need to live in Utah,.. lots of dreams od things that appear to manifest in pics of Utah.. Wierd

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CestLaVie
I sure have had that. I say go with it ! Even in a small way, you can be led to a person or to an animal, or to your new future ! blessings to you.

Interesting you say this. My hubby and I tried twice to adopt a dog. One we had to find a home for as he was a hyper pug and freaked out my autistic son. The second time, a rescue organization helped us, but apparently missed the "do not send to a home with children" note. A year later I had the overwhelming urge to go to a local animal shelter. I spoke to the manager the next day explaining the circumstances and the failed adoptions. She had just gotten in the "perfect dog" a few days prior.

Tish is with us 6 years later - just about the perfect dog. Protective of my daughter, gentle with my son and such a sweet girl. I've always wondered about that compulsion though.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I have had this same "pull" with people and it is not attraction, later on I get to meet them properly and I tell them about the first time I saw them and about the "feeling", usually they become an important part in my life. I guess the same thing happens with places, even though it might not be a good experience but in the end, you just had to do it and it was what you needed to do.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
For 23 years I felt a strong pull towards Australia, having grown up in the US. I've now been down under for 9 years and wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've heard stories when I was a tiny little kid about how my father suddenly wanted to move all the way across the country to California. He just wanted to pack and move just like that. My mother did not want to suddenly pack up and move. Another time he wanted to move to Australia without even visiting the place first. I'm glad I did not grow up in Australia never having known what life what like in the US. It's always possible I may have been happier in California or Australia and it's possible in an alternate reality, I grew up in Australia instead of the US. Sometimes it makes you wonder what life would have been like if your journey had taken a different route.

I heard my father was a daredevil at times. That probably explains an old childhood nightmare I once had where I was a passenger in the car with my father driving and he was going to attempt to jump a lake. The lake was Lake Michigan. Maybe that was just something left over from when my father drove through a small stream with us kids in the backseat and the car started floating. We luckily hit a rock and got some traction to get out of the stream.

I occasionally get urges to go somewhere and sometimes it seems like even all the stoplights turn green for me to aid me on my way. However I haven't had any urges to travel too far so far.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes, Many times.

Not just myself, but many of my close loved-ones. I have my story. I am here in Colorado, originally from southern California... (my story is at least 3 paragraphs)

One of my closest friends from my teen-age years is here too. The other day he reminded me how, it was not my demand for him to relocate here, or, his need to be near me (HOWEVER STRONG). But, he lives here now for over 20 years based on his being drawn towards The Garden of the Gods from his childhood.

My little Sister and her kids are all here too... Then there is my little dog Mojo... He was pulled into my "fold" also.

I just wish my Dad would get his ass here to join us all. He needs to get on the right side of the fault!!!

I have several more examples of myself and others I know getting pulled around to places and towards people or animals that are "magnetic" in their form...

GREAT THREAD!!! THANKS OP!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I never travel, but recently I felt a strong pull towards Phillipines like I needed to go there. I'm glad I did, it was one of the best things I ever did.
It was also a good motivator to get off my ass and do something with my life, now that i've had a taste of what's out there.
I have to say I like it there more than my current location.

I think that pull may have been there in order to change how things will unfold in the future for me, as that trip has had a big influence on me.

I also feel that pull towards certain people, for no apparent reason.
I guess you might call that 'clicking' though.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Now, I ask what is "GEAS"? I will search it now. Was that the intention of your thread?

My story is about finding my biological Father here after @ 27 years of seperation... since I was @ 1 1/2 years old...

He swears he found me! He drew me in! He meditated on his back deck to me!

Whatever happened I was "pulled" here!

Again, GREAT THREAD!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
For me it's Shasta...
Since I was a child.
I moved to the area once about 30 years ago but it "wasn't right"
I am going camping there this upcoming weekend. I have a strong "urge" to visit there over the past few years...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To be clear: My "Dad" is not my "Biological Father". I got two of them!

I also had another prophetic close friend, who is dead now, who, predicted I would know my "long-lost" Father in my lifetime just a couple years befere actually I found him!

Yes, we are "Pulled"!!! Yes, this "Happens"!!!

cmariesees

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I feel mildly "pulled" to STAY in the city I live in now. Like it's the place to be or something.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Robbi

Are you talking about "Mount Shasta"? Is this in California?

I will look forward to a summary of your trip. I am getting old, and, yet, I seem to remember some cool stuff about that place... REALLY COOL STUFF!!!

Please, get back to us

cmariesees

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My feeling of being pulled is to Petra....

If something major starts to happen, my feeling is that I need to go to Petra, that is is a safe zone that can withstand all things and that there are elders there (I know, sounds weird) that are prepared to aid those that can make it there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join