It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran-held bin Laden family seek a host country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda leader’s fourth-born son Omar bin Laden in an interview with Al Arabiya TV said Iran offered to turn over about 20 members of his family it has held for eight years to a third country other than Saudi Arabia.

“I think the time has come for my family members to leave Iran but their lack of identification papers and passports made us in need of another third-party country willing to receive them after Iran refused to hand them over to Saudi Arabia, ” Omar said.

www.alarabiya.net...

It seems that the bin Laden family is looking for a way out of Iran and America is a possibility. Are they aware of something that the rest of us aren't? Do they know about upcoming attack of Iran?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is a good find I know that some members of the Bin laden clan left for Iran in 2001 and recent reports have suggested bin laden himself may be hiding out in Iran, a claim I don’t think is feasible. Most of the bin Laden family however have very little contact with their terrorist relative so i doubt they would have any intelligence of any significance so i don’t really think they know of any impending attack.

new topics

join