It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Death...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marabella22
I also do believe in Reincarnation, I believe in both Reincarnation and a Hell. I think if a person was very evil they will go to Hell. But the only thing I dont understand is the time period of rest betwen life's. I'm curious to know how that is decided. Also if we do get to chose our bodies wouldn't everyone be requesting to come back as a rich person. I'm curios to know how that also works.

I think its possible that there is a 'in between place'...my mother experienced it during her NDE. Funny thing is....there were 'complexes' of people there in the waiting period that were still alive. So I think that even in this moment, we all have a higher prime self that is always in the 'in between'.

I think we receive in our waiting period, what we are in need of. If someone dies with a hateful heart, this creates their 'own' hell....providing them to reap what they sow....what they are in need of. If we 'create' a hell like place, this is not a place of infinity....but just a place offering us what we are in need of learning.

If you choose to come back as a rich person then I would assume that greed is going to be a huge battle for that person in that life. You would likely then have many tests to measure your greed, pride, selfishness....ect.

We are the creators of 'what are in between' time is like....by what are vibration is when we die, by what we have learned from earth and what we have not....depends on what we create. When I say create....its not so much a choice...unless you realize that the way you live your life here....will be the base of what your 'inbeteween' place emanates into.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I have a few things to share that relates to this thread.

My mother moved when I was 14 down to OK and married a guy. ( Nice guy though, I get along with him) Anyway, he has quite a bit of Cherokee background in his family and he claims he can see spirits. Now I can't verify this as fact, but I do have a few stories to tell.

Well the first one, His name is scott so that's how I'll refer to him from now on. Anyway, Scott apparently was able to see and describe what my grandmother looked like to my mother and my mom claimed it was a near perfect description. This wasn't the first encounter with this though. But apparently my grandmother said that one of my older sisters(who died at birth) looked alot like my older sister. That was just one instance. He also has had encounters with an old couple who inhabited the house they bought but I would have to type quite a bit to explain a few of those.

Here's one of the big ones imo, but I don't want to get into too much detail. Basically my mother was a gas station in oklahoma city once and I don't remember how it happened, but she was sexually assaulted by this one guy. Luckily that was all that happened(which what happened shouldn't have anyway) but apparently my mom's husband saw the spirit of this one girl or whatever. She was coming home from mcdonald's and she was kidnapped, raped and murdered by the same guy and her body was dumped in a lake close to where this happened. I think the person gave scott her name. So my mom called the OKC Police and asked about this person. I don't remember but I think something came up about a missing person report or something. Anyway she told them what happened and described what they saw, but I don't know what came of it. But the fact they didn't know this person at all and it kindof fell into place just creeped me out.Edit: The spirit or whatever he saw actually gave him an address and kind of a vision of the house the murder and stuff happened in. Low and behold my mother took scott by the address and he confirmed that it was the same house. Like I said, it's pretty creepy and I wish I was making this all up.

Long post is long, I know. That last one though just gives me chills everytime I think about it. I know it sounds crazy to believe, and I thought the same but over time My mom's husband has shown me that he's not lying about this.

It makes me believe there is something after death, I just don't know what. I can't sit here and deny it because doing so would be ignorance, especially after some of the stuff I've experienced.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Judohawk]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
We don't know what will happen once we die at the same time we don't know how dreams work; in dreams we see unknown places, people and events; maybe this life is just a dream of our higher dimensional being and once we die, that being just wakes up from its dream and will be wondering about the experiences it had in its dream.

Wish for the same

new topics

<< 1   >>

join