It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spill officially 'said to have' stopped 88 days into spill - 888 days before 12/21/2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood
reply to post by hardamber

why would someone measure the route from Georgia to Jerusalem in nautical miles?

its a land route.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by justadood]

Thanks for pointing that out. I changed it.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge odd coincidence?

No not coincidence, but not conspiracy either. There is a middle ground - synchronicity.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Your trying to use the occult providence known as Numerology. The study of numbers. Each number from 1 to 9 has a distinct formula. Each number represents various thoughts, ideas. It depends on each person own relization of the numbers before them.

my 2 yen

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schlotzkins
Check this out:

- This thread title contains 56 letters and numbers
- There are 8 words in the title
- subtract the misspelled words and you have 7 words
- 56/7=8

Coincidence? I think not

30% Of most statistics can be made to say anything 80% of the time

still trying to come up with line two

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

and its marge simpsons birthday, TOO!

and marge simpson is 12 letters, but her real name is Marjorie, which is 8 letters.

i know, freaky, right?

and if you divide 5 (the number of letters in 'marge') into 15 (total letters in her full name), you get three. So, 3, 8.

spooky, eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by modelerX

60% of the time, it works everytime-Sex Panther- it has tiny bits of real panther

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
Sorry guys, apparently its not all good news.

updated 09:26 PM EDT 07.18.10Allen: Seep detected at oil spill siteBy the CNN Wire Staff(CNN) - Tests relating to the recently recapped oil well in the Gulf of Mexico have detected a "seep a distance from the well," Retired Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen said in a letter to a BP official.

regardless - there was created a global concious thought of relief. it was a meme that stood out, and that's what matters i believe.

also.. this 'cap' very well could cause the pressure to expedite the process all the more.. maybe even unfathomably.

but it was a marker in the spills history.
turning point in either direction?

we shall see.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
my birthday was/is July 17th.

does this mean i am destined to stop the ELE's scheduled for 2012?

haha

but on a serious note, that was some interesting numerology, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
888 days until 2012 minus the 88 days it's been leaking for equals 800. 800 divided by 20, representing the 20th day of April that the explosion occurred equals 40. 40 divided 10, representing the 10th year of the century the disaster occurred, equals 4 which is representative of the month that the disaster occurred.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
also... if you read Gustov Meyrink's 1903 "Petroleum, Petroleum" ) link - gustavmeyrinkpetroleumpetroleum.blogspot.com...)
that chronicles a gulf oil spill which within 27-29 weeks spreads to all earth's oceans making precipitation of humidity impossible.. ceasing all rainfall destroying crops...

"If the oil continues flowing at the same rate as before, according to my calculations in 27-29 weeks all oceans on Earth will be covered with it and rainfall will never occur in the future, as water can not evaporate anymore - in the best case scenario, when it rains it will only rain oil. "-

add 28 weeks to first day of the spill - 4/20

www.timeanddate.com...
From date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Added 28 weeks
Normalized to 196 days
Resulting date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010

this falls awfully close to the 777 days before 12/21/2012. by 3 days.. .if only because the measurement of 'weeks' is used. allowing for whatever .. 7 days of buffer before it's officially "everywhere"... not that that time really matters.. something of that magnitude would be seen much earlier... still.. what the hell...

to add to this early Nov "suprise" ...
check this out... on this thread here.. timewave/webbot coinciding on that time as well!

Timewave Zero syncs w/ Web Bot 7/11/10 - 11/11/10 then both CRASH

-
-

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I guess I better add to this. The 8th hurricain of the season named Hermine (the finisher/completion) becomes the highnest on record (category 8) and lifts the cubic metric tons of water off the Gulf sea bed to create the massive methane/bezine /CO2 bubble that causes fire from the sky (hailstones) and the 1500 ft tsunami that destroys the coast. Ooopps! What am I doing, this is a run on sentence! Sorry, did I do that?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Numerology appears to me to have been invented by people that could not comprehend even simple number theory. This thread about 8s is just more malarkey from those that cannot take the time to learn something interesting about numbers.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Numerology and Astrology have been around for ages. Presidents have used 'em. Numerology though I question. Maybe I just don't understand it just yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by ~Lucidity

88 has been known to mean Heil Hitler

Ironically the oil spill happened on 4-20...... Hitler's birthday.

420 is known among pot heads as the time of day to light one up.

Maybe everyone on the rig took this day and sat around smoking sweet stinky weed and hit the wrong button.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

duly noted.. was going to put that in also...

but after you said that i wanted to check something out.. look at this...

you know the speculation about the D4rk Kn1ght on 10/28/11 how on haloween a zombie apocalypse is rumored to happen?

look at the time between then and 2012 date!
www.timeanddate.com...
From and including: Friday, October 28, 2011
To, but not including : Friday, December 21, 2012
It is 420 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

holy craps.

-

The D4rk Kn1ght "prophecy" was an interesting read... Maybe the guy pegged it? Hope he's still out there making a go at things.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Tinkertrain

420 is known among pot heads as the time of day to light one up.

Maybe everyone on the rig took this day and sat around smoking sweet stinky weed and hit the wrong button.

lmao I wouldn't doubt that. It is open sea and no cops around to stop you.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
good find
defenitly no coincedence
msm reports now 5 leaks in the sea floor
but it wasnt a big deal they thought,yeah wright,just keepl lying bp,somebody is bound to believe the crap u feed evryone lmao

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Did the president actually use astrology?

Astrology was a precursor to astronomy. One of the interesting failures of astrology was to predict new planets: Uranus and Neptune.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
sorry but i think you have WAAAY too much time on your hands, making something out of nothing will give you ulcers, calm down mate

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join