It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spill officially 'said to have' stopped 88 days into spill - 888 days before 12/21/2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The cap 'test' begun on the 15th, was extended 48 hrs.. and on the 17th was announced on that the oil had officially stopped.

that was day 88 of the spill's timeline.

www.timeanddate.com...
From date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Added 88 days
Resulting date: Saturday, July 17, 2010

from July 17th 2010, till the Mayan 'transformation date of dec 12, 2012, there exists 888 days.

www.timeanddate.com...
From date: Friday, December 21, 2012
Subtracted 888 days
Resulting date: Saturday, July 17, 2010

odd coincidence?

the recent discussion of the 13 steps of the pyramid on the dollar bill being representative of mayan 'takuns' or 19.7 years... if beginning from the roman numeral date on the bottom of the pyramid 1776, you add 19.7 yrs for each of the 13 steps of the pyramid.. you get to the eye of providence.. at the top being 2012... leads me to at least lean in the direction that the early Freemasons understood the time frame of how to plan civilization's progress from that point onward...

and...

seeing as world events are mostly orchestrated through masonic hands, and masonry relies heavily on kaballah and kaballistic numerology, IMO dates of world events are scheduled kaballistically.

this IMO would be one example.

albeit a horrendous situation, the background figures I've presented are somewhat fascinating.

-

[edit on 18-7-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Maybe that means that the end of the world will be caused by Super 8 motels.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45

LOL
They will leave the light on!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Good spotting. And yes, I know there are no coincidences in how they plan their world mismanagement and crimes. That sounds like Rik Clay's research, in the part, what an incredible amount of research and understanding he managed to share. He really opened my eyes.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I love it when the numbers people make these kinds of connections. Thanks
Always interesting to hear about and reflect on. Any other significant 8s out there?

[edit on 7/18/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

88 has been known to mean Heil Hitler

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Apparently it has something to do with the next coming of christ as well

www.biblewheel.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Ironically the oil spill happened on 4-20...... Hitler's birthday.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Star and flag for you. I never think to check these numbers out and I even have the date duration calculator in my toolbar.

888 is interesting. The opening ceremony of the Bejing olympics were on 8/8/08. On that same day, Russia "invaded" Georgia which is 888 miles away from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Prior to the last winter olympics a bob sledder from Georgia was killed when he flew off the track. Coincidentally Michael Buble sang "Georgia" in the opening ceremony.

888 is the gematria of Jesus
888 x 2 = 1776

This stuff is freaky.

Edited "nautical" out.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by hardamber]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Check this out:

- This thread title contains 56 letters and numbers
- There are 8 words in the title
- subtract the misspelled words and you have 7 words
- 56/7=8

Coincidence? I think not

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
are you ******* kidding me? You can take any numbers, play with the math and make them mean something. My god. Not every single thing that happens is pre-determined and planned out. They haven't been able to figure out how the cap the well for 88 days, thats a long freaking time. They had to cap it sooner or later. 2012 is most likely just used to fear monger people. If something does happen in 2012, none of us will be around to tell the story, that includes the masons so why would they bother doing all the things they do, such as creating an NWO, if its all going to be gone in 2 years time anyway? Seems like a pointless effort to me. Obviously the NWO has long term in mind. 2012 won't be the end of the world, it just doesn't make sense. We are too young of a species to just be wiped out, unless of course we wipe ourselves out, which is highly unlikely because no one has the balls to launch a nuke.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

why would someone measure the route from Georgia to Jerusalem in nautical miles?

its a land route.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
777 days before the 2012 date is Nov 5th 2010
www.timeanddate.com...
Subtracted 777 days
Resulting date: Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov 5th - 'Guy Fawkes" day (remember, remember the 5th of November) a day celebrated in the UK and NZ and Australia as in remembrance for the foiled attempt at a terrorist blowing up the Houses of Parliament in London.

Significance for future events???....

also... if you read Gustov Meyrink's 1903 "Petroleum, Petroleum" ) link - gustavmeyrinkpetroleumpetroleum.blogspot.com...)
that chronicles a gulf oil spill which within 27-29 weeks spreads to all earth's oceans making precipitation of humidity impossible.. ceasing all rainfall destroying crops...

"If the oil continues flowing at the same rate as before, according to my calculations in 27-29 weeks all oceans on Earth will be covered with it and rainfall will never occur in the future, as water can not evaporate anymore - in the best case scenario, when it rains it will only rain oil. "-

add 28 weeks to first day of the spill - 4/20

www.timeanddate.com...
From date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Added 28 weeks
Normalized to 196 days
Resulting date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010

this falls awfully close to the 777 days before 12/21/2012. by 3 days.. .if only because the measurement of 'weeks' is used. allowing for whatever .. 7 days of buffer before it's officially "everywhere"... not that that time really matters.. something of that magnitude would be seen much earlier... still.. what the hell...

and for just pure speculation (as is this all)...

666 days before the 2012 date is Feb 24th 2012
www.timeanddate.com...
Subtracted 666 days
Resulting date: Thursday, February 24, 2011

en.wikipedia.org...
26 February - The Space Shuttle will undertake its final mission before retirement.

two days before our last shuttle mission ZOMG o noeses... evil UFOES!

i laugh. but hey it's all just nice to have these little factoids to pull up later if anything credulous DOES occcur .. am i right?? yeaaah? yeah you love it.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schlotzkins
Check this out:

- This thread title contains 56 letters and numbers
- There are 8 words in the title
- subtract the misspelled words and you have 7 words
- 56/7=8

Coincidence? I think not

ahahahahahah.
. totally.

but seriously.. dude it's creepy.

reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

come ON man.. don't freak out. jeeeees...

don't you understand that world events are kaballistically orchestrated? if you don't then i think you should check yourself before you rickkity wreck yourself.

THEY're the ones supposedly useing numbers as guides to make things happen on schedule as orderly and logically configured as possible ... NOT ME.. go blame kaballist masonic world leaders if you think it's silly.

but anyway.. maybe you don't understand the reasoning behind why i posted this.

it's ok if you dont... and i accept your grovelling apology in advance..

just kidding

-

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Ironically the oil spill happened on 4-20...... Hitler's birthday.

duly noted.. was going to put that in also...

but after you said that i wanted to check something out.. look at this...

you know the speculation about the D4rk Kn1ght on 10/28/11 how on haloween a zombie apocalypse is rumored to happen?

look at the time between then and 2012 date!
www.timeanddate.com...
From and including: Friday, October 28, 2011
To, but not including : Friday, December 21, 2012
It is 420 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

holy craps.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

OMG dude,.. I gotta say.. this is crazy,.. But.. I will say that if this proves to be of any significance,.and the world is headin to the end,.. the beer is on me for you all'
'

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

LOL
They will leave the light on!

Only when they start charging $88.88 for a room.

And it's Motel 6 that leaves the lights on. If they shut them off, they'd save electricity and make more money, but hey, it's their business.

Pop quiz, hotshot:
Can AwakeinNM post a reply without having to go back and edit his sloppy typing?

[edit on 18-7-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well said... It is a numerical symbol used by neo-nazi's ( and the elite) as 8 = H or HH = Heil Hitler.

No coincidence that the oil leak/explosion started on Hitlers birthday too

And the OP's 888 finding is rather a remarkable coincidence.... So it seems that this has Hitler written all over it... Wonder why???

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Maybe because it will lead to an extermination of people?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join