It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who (What) Was Pharaoh Akhenaten?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

who was this pharoah? why did he go out of his way to try and change egypt to worship him and no other gods? why was he tossed away as if to never exist by the egyptians? was he an alien? or atleast a demi god? you be the judge!

notice the resemblance between his tatt and the pic of the pharoah?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
might have this in the wrong folder mods please move to aliens if neccessary but they do coincide!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. On the 4th I purchased a huge book with everything current knowledge of ancient Egypt. I'm going to look up this Pharaoh and post anything of interest.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here's a introduction to "Aten" from wikipedia.

Aten (also Aton, Egyptian jtn) the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra. He became the focused upon deity of the arguably monolatristic, henotheistic, or even monistic religion of Atenism of which Amenhotep IV established, who later took the name Akhenaten in worship and recognition of Aten. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten," Akhenaten praises Aten as the creator, and giver of life. Some scholers have speculated that Psalm 104 may have been influenced by this hymn.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

if you watch the videos you get a big insight on him to...like tutenkahmen was his son who also had an enlongated skull! but akhenaten said he was the son of a sun god..possibly ra or osiris

and y/w i usually try to post interesting thought provoking stuff...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know his physical attributes were very odd..elongated skull (could be explained by cultural habit) sunken chest, feminine hips, thin yet protruding almost pendulous belly...very odd indeed

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think this should answer your question

freemantv.whynotnews.eu...

renseradioforum.yuku.com...

And just to throw this in......

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

i already have my own opinions i just thought i would expose the subject and see what everyone else thinks..everyone already knows what i think!

but seriously are you serious with that link? cause it smells fishy

[edit on 18-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i'm saying he was a demi-god possibly a child of ra,osiris,thoth,ea either of them could have been his father i belive it was ea who was the first god to inpregnate a human anyway and ra was a demi-god himself that is why he is considered 10 and anu is considered 60 the highest god

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
if he was just like everybody else would you view him in any different regard? why does it mater what something is if it b's?if you know there is a greater truth than what is taught do you not also know this truth?

my explanation of "who" he i would be unorthodox. the perception of "egyptians" location in the "world" was very different than the posters; and zep tepi is not a reference of jesus birth; thus the people(original) and their minds were nurtured within this perspective of "time".anomalies of expression of life occurred because of this self perception of time in relation to zep tepi; and the encompassing influence of this perception has had effects on not just the minds of the people who were influence but also the very nature of the environment at present.the egyptians were not like americans in comparison; the egyptian culture most likely had a great grasp and understanding of who a person is in relation to another person based on the personal perspective imposed from a direct association with zep tepi.while now at present a person is assumed to be in relation to another by blood; this is not the case for an egyptian; further the egyptian family structure has set the precedent on how one is related to another temporally.ankh en aten was most likely a victim/result of the egyptian people who disregarded his interactions and claims due to their nature being radical in direct reference to zep tepi; yet still bearing truth: and thus an affront to their own hearts in light of the revelation ankh en aten expressed by nature of being.most of my post is as "pearls before swine" as a hog can never know the value of a lowly farmer/caretaker who provides a den for its litter.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yep....Yep...Master Shen long...

I saw this post and remembered reading all that stuff Freeman said ...Thinking that the First Family is Cloned from this Akhenaten Pharoah...Not just Obama...The whole Family...The First Lady and their 2 Daughters also...I Loved It...

Man...I read tons of the stuff he had posted...I thought it sounded ... So Interesting...I spent days reading all kinds of stuff on a lot of websites with all kinds of people talking about it...

If anyone is Interested...Just Google...Is Obama cloned from a Pharoah ? ...You will come up with Tons of links...

If anyone wonders about this Pharoah being a Alien or a Demi God ...Adding that about The First Family...Will Really Freak You Out...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapphirearaidia
Yep....Yep...Master Shen long...

I saw this post and remembered reading all that stuff Freeman said ...Thinking that the First Family is Cloned from this Akhenaten Pharoah...Not just Obama...The whole Family...The First Lady and their 2 Daughters also...I Loved It...

Man...I read tons of the stuff he had posted...I thought it sounded ... So Interesting...I spent days reading all kinds of stuff on a lot of websites with all kinds of people talking about it...

If anyone is Interested...Just Google...Is Obama cloned from a Pharoah ? ...You will come up with Tons of links...

If anyone wonders about this Pharoah being a Alien or a Demi God ...Adding that about The First Family...Will Really Freak You Out...

Yea thats some deep stuff... Im trrying to find the picture of the family of obama morohed with Akhenatens daughters and mothers. Reel freaky, plus freeman was saying that there is a clip on youtube of Obama visiting the museum were ahkenatens buist is and just as he was going to have his picture taken next to it Rom Emmanhual or whatever the guys name is jumps in quickly and pulls obama away. He then takes him to king tuts bust instead and is seen glaring at BO.....

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

There is a possibility that Akhenaten was Moses (who is described as a prince). He could of led his monotheistic followers to Israel and then returned to Egypt where he died. Several authors have written on this possibility, including Jim Marrs in Rule By Secrecy.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

did you watch the videos? there there for a reason! he was an actual egyptian who ruled not moses! moses didnt try to make egypt worship him as there only god!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

maybe obama is a demi-god?
but seriously

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

could you please elaborate more as to get readers interested in the links other then putting links...

adding more to this story is good but come on man give some info as to why we should go to them links tell us ur side...if nothing else i'm interested in this pharaoh whether anyone else is or not!

i think aliens have been in our history since the beginning and i think this is a good piece that shoudl be evaluated

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

so your saying obama and his family is a clone of akhenaten and nefrititi?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
what if akhenaten like jesus like noah and a few others through out history were human alein hybrids humans are already hybrids but ofcourse a lil more alien dna like say if an alien inseminated a female human then the baby would be a little more beyond human...

so what does that mean for us and our history how do we know there arent demi gods among us today?

top topics

join