It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long term storage of cigarettes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know a trick that can revive dried up loose tobacco, or any other dried out herb.

I think it would work with cigarettes. If it doesn't, try taking the tobacco out of the cigarettes and re-rolling it.

Step 1: Put the tobacco/cigarettes in a plastic bag with an orange peel for a day or two.

Step 2: Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyTHSeed
I know a trick that can revive dried up loose tobacco, or any other dried out herb.

I think it would work with cigarettes. If it doesn't, try taking the tobacco out of the cigarettes and re-rolling it.

Step 1: Put the tobacco/cigarettes in a plastic bag with an orange peel for a day or two.

Step 2: Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

I have heard of this method before but I didn't know it worked.
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If money saving is the goal then STOP BUYING PRE ROLLED CIGERETTES...

I roll my own cigerettes now and save ALOT of money.. i smoke about a pack a day..cigerettes here cost 7.50 $ plus a pack pre rolled..
if i buy one can of tobacco it lasts me 9 days for 24.99$ .
pre rolled 7.50 per pack x9 days=$53.50
self rolled 1 can = 9 days = $24.99

I too am storing tobacco as the price will only go up, and i cycle through using my old cans first. I dont refrigerate them And once opening i usually transfer all the tobacco to a Canning jar for a tight seal inbetween rolling. also there are little "portable humidors" you can buy for about a doller you soak them in distilled water over night and toss it into the can, or in my cas canning jar and they work very well.

Oh also Moist paper towel is just as effective as the orange peel without that added flavor

S+F

~meathead

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i put a chunk of potato in an air tight box with the carton of cigs it will keep them fresh for around 4 months per chunk (hope this helps)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In an apocolyptic situation I would say ziplock bag 'em and bury them underground in the shade.
1. So nobody robs you.
2. They will not dry out.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We have developed a way to make cigarettes last over 100% longer, smoke cooler and sweeter. The cigarette does not require an attachment and smokes like a normal cigarette - just smokes longer and saves you money. Let us know and we will send you more information.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
im with those that say grow it. you can pick up 200 cigarette filter tubes for around $3.00. cigarette packing machines range from around $7.00 up to $100.00+. iv been packing my smokes for some time now and $10.00 is what i spend for a weeks worth of smokes. btw i use pipe tobacco the taxes didnt go up on it. same tobacco just labeled differently and longer cut.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I bought a bag of tobacco, roll your own. Organic stuff..
The brand I'm talking about do not add any additional chemicals (moisture chemicals etc) to the tobacco, and it was written in the bag that if it dries out too much, just open the bag and leave it for an hour or two in an open window in the morning. It will absorb the moist from the air, and being all nice and smooth all day. It works. Or just store your cigs in a closed container with a slice of cucumber, potato, apple..anything that gives moisture to your tobacco

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join