It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheels Fall off the Tea Party (Lite) Express

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tea Party Express Expelled.www.nydailynews.com... r.html

From the Tea Party Federation at least.

They always were neo-conservatives and I think the point of infiltration for the biggest bunch of crazies and bigots to go to the Tea Party Rallies. All I can say to Pay-Lin and her neo-con cohorts and paid provocateurs is good buy and good riddance. The Tea Party Express (Lite) has always been the main conduit of funds from the neocon job.

That is the reason for this thread. It is not in breaking because this is my saying to the Tea Party Lite-Express. Glad you are gone wont miss you. Go back to your Skull & Bones masters and enjoy your midsummer at the grove.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow... now I can sleep in peace!
I'm sooo glad there are people like you looking out for the rest of us and willing to spend your time informing us of "breaking news".
Maybe you want to pass around what you're smoking so the rest of us can visit Alice's Wonderland too!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

I do not know what you are smoking but this thread was not posted in breaking. I only mentioned breaking news because this is a thread that links to a news article.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I think, I am not sure, but I think, he was trolling.
line2

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I know that was obvious I guess. The tea party express (lite) trolls will be hitting this thread at some point. The neocons lose one of their ways to wiggle into the tea party. It warms my heart with joy.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by wayouttheredude]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

the tea party express is run by a bunch of neocons.

I concur with your assessment.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Thanks. I also concur with your V over O avatar image. I take this to mean "Voluntary Organization". That is a principle I can get behind.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am really beginning to feel that their is a MAJOR problem with our news sources.

What the hell am I thinking, that is not news.

Have you noticed, those that do not follow the DEM/REPUB paradigm are being attacked and denigrated.

Back in the day, those that were false prophets were not just killed. They were tortured. This I am just stating as a historical record. Maybe people should be reminded of that history.

Oh, and if anyone wants to understand who said that, David J Kramer. By the way, the # going on about race HAS to stop. I ask my friends, to LOOK at what they are doing. Myself, I will die for my friends and fellow Americans, but for those that supposedly represent us, I will nominate anyone before those that have denigrated our individuality, our life, our religion, our race, be it white-black-Native American-Polish-Norweigan blah blah blah blah blah, our history, no matter what they are or what they entail.

[edit on 7/19/2010 by endisnighe]

join