It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another new recruit post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well I'm adding to the myriad of other intro posts. I'm a long time reader and now first time poster to this forum. I've seen the good and I've seen the bad, silly and logical, and some down right scary. I hope to contribute to the betterment of all ATS. Well I'm 27 live in the very red and conservitive state of Oklahoma, not from here luckily. I'm in college going to school for Electronics, and I have seen some weird things, or experianced weird things. Like for an example, a friend an I (Both of us just turned 19) actually got brave enough to try the ouija board at another friends house after he moved out.
Well we contacted a entity that told us to call him Ronnie, and he warned that our friend (the one that moved out), was going to get in an accident on his trip to California and after we kept asking for information he finally said it would happen in a cab from the airport. We both though eachother was controling the wheel so we both did tests and let go of it and let one person control it and it kept going. So we desided to warn him and eather coincidentally or what ever weird reason, there ended up being a 6 car pile up on the interstate near that airport. He avoided it because he had his girlfriend pick him up and they ate at the near by hotel cafe.
So see I have experianced the weird, and I hope to see you all more in the future.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

Welcome to ATS, I'm kinda new here myself. Hope you enjoy your time here. I had some friends who made a ouija board out of a stolen grave stone and it was all bad. At that moment I decided never to "play" with that stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah well after that night we desided not to mess with it anymore eather, be it all in our minds or we really did reach across to some one. Even the accident kind of shocked us, and wondered if we didn't tell him what would of happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

Hello Jedite and Welcome to ATS !

Hope you enjoy the variety on this site. Nice avatar! I collect dragons

I'm fairly new also and honestly, I LOVE this place!

Hope you will as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks, I'm trying to find one that will look nice being halved might go with this one. I love it here too, because it ranges from infomitive, to just plain silly.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hey there ! I like your avatar, very nice at first glance !
I replied because I like the humility and intelligence that shines through in your initial wording.
peace 2 U.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thank you and thanks to every one who commented on my avatar, and I try to show my intelligence and keep a level head even with everything going on. Plus I've seen alot of silliness ( a polite way to put some of the stuff I've read on here) so I don't wish to add to it any further.

new topics

top topics

join