It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lovemaster9000
reply to post by wonderworld

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but those are probably your bloodlines too. Do the math yourself and you'll find that unless you were born in some isolated, primitive tribe, it's somewhere between astronomically improbable and down-right impossible for you to not be related to those ancient kings, yourself.

Good point. I did trace my ancestry back to around the 1700's and all came from Germany, Austria and Sweden, with none of those names. I did have some forbes though. Not the wealthy ones. I agree they have traced all of us back to some woman with the same DNA. I forgot the details.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm not sure if there are arranged marriages within the bloodline families but suspect so. Unlike being blood brothers/sisters by pricking your finger they have a ceramony using blood.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yea that still does not answer my question. The fact remains that you would not have benefits. You would have change and negatives mostly. And the few that were not negatively would just look different. There would be no positive affects. At least not for the first couple ten thousand years. It took 40,000+ years to get as far as we did with doing this with dogs. With something like man, it would take longer. We are only 50,000 years old as a species.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I understand your point of 3 eyed cousins with interbreeding. It's possible to for them to breed within the 13 plus families to keep the bloodline going. Many clans did this in small communities and still do. One family would continue to marry sister in to the same family. I noticed some of this in my own ancestry in the late 1800's. Do you see what I mean?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Hello

thats a good list ..

but

why do you think that ALL illuminati are satanic?

cant it be that somebody ve that blood, but has nothing to do with satanic?

guess that is possible or?

OMI

Nia Wind

What do you think they are? I wasnt clear on your opinion?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

What you wrote about Telsa and scalar waves sounds very familiar, I'd start a topic on organized stalking and electronic harassment aka direct energy weapons but there's already been more then one topic about it created.

If your a victim of this then i suggest checking out this website.....

www.freedomfchs.com...

I'm not a victim but thanks for that web address. I think you should start another topic on direct energy weapons. There are some, you are correct but I'll bet you have a good take on the subject. Go for it! I love the work of Telsa!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I kind of agree with what you are saying but assimilation Doesn’t involve biological amalgamation but all those old ritualistic cultural effects are what they care about, more so than the illuminati bloodline, maybe both.

Their fruitless forgiveness is power ours is from the heart. That is a very good point. I hadnt thought of it that way.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

No, you do not continue on. Your genes fail and your family tree dies. This is why by WW1 every European royal family had children with the inability to clot their blood and mental degradation. FYI, they did not kill them.

The simple fact is that. You cannot continue down that path. it inevitably leads to extinction of your genetic branch. This is why we never find isolated communities of less than a few hundred. Such communities do not exist because their genetic pool became corrupted and they all died.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

I Jesus whose body was dead on the cross
Was taken down and into mud tossed
My mother and father took me down into a cave
Cleansed me and anointed me and prepared me for my grave

A stone was rolled over the entrance to the cave
But I wasn’t quite dead as there I lay

I was picked up and run with by unseen beings
Then a rush of energy, my body was receiving
And through the fabric of my shroud a great light I was seeing
And all through my body vibrant life I was feeling

Then it was dark and I was moved again
And into a deep sweet sleep I did descend
I awoke in a room deep down inside earth
Feeling physically fit and mentally alert

He told me I had to stay longer on earth
And enter a body to learn how through them Satan worked.
When my body died I must quickly go to Rome,
And enter a body and as Leonardo D’Vincie to the world be known.

cosmicmessenger.wordpress.com...

TAKE THIS HOWEVER YOU LIKE. JUST PASSING IT ON

<< 6  7  8   >>

join