It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I agree about the children, Ive also read they often hide their first born for sacrifice. It's hard to believe but Satan would love it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I disagree and think we should forgive these jerks but never let our guard down. Their dark powers are deceptive even to the cautious.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by daddio

Really now? Because what I see are extremely flawed individuals whom seem to be decaying genetically throughout the generations of their small families. In fact, I see modern day leaders as simply uncomparable to the ride-into-battle noteworthy leaders of 2,000 years ago.

I truly doubt such spartan ways.

This is deceptive. The interbreeding is what gives these families the power. On the other hand we would expect mutations or deformities. I think they breed for the “gene pool” rather than for love and affection. It keeps the powers locked in. This stuff is crazy to analyze and come to any rational conclusion. It dates back to the ancient ones.

The seed of satan.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by star in a jar

oviously a bunch of real freaks--------------where does the law of karma merge into these so called bloodlines??

I think Karma only applies to those who have a conscience. These powerful families seek fame and wealth by direct association with Satan and he provides it to them willingly for their service. That is my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by threadkiller
reply to post by NuclearPaul

is the term satanism used for the lack of a better word, or do they indeed worship the biblical satan found in the religulous books of the east. what genes are refering to, different human genes or somekind nonhuman genes.

Many Neo-Pagan groups worship some sort of horned beast. To worship Satan you must also believe in God. Satan being a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the enemy of God and humankind.

Lucifer means lightbringer, from the Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bear or bring." The word Lucifer is found in only one place in the Bible -- Isaiah 14:12 This deception is the breeding ground for many to worship Lucifer as God.

Satanism is a vast ritual of elites with a predilection for child abuse and human sacrifice. The Baphomet, adopted symbol of some Left-Hand Path systems, including Theistic Satanism.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hello

thats a good list ..

but

why do you think that ALL illuminati are satanic?

cant it be that somebody ve that blood, but has nothing to do with satanic?

guess that is possible or?

OMI

Nia Wind

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

That is not the problem, it's the assimilation. It's not about forgivness, I don't care about them, let you know who forgive them. And it's not jerks, if it were just jerks it would be fine, these people impose their will on people by force. People seems to like them, not my problem, they think it's cool to pick up a gun and kill, go hunting, I don't. I think life should be enjoyable but with limits, they don't. It's far off to go bade in blood and then ask for forgivness. You forgive them and then they profit behind your back. I wish they knew what is to be human.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
Hello

thats a good list ..

but

why do you think that ALL illuminati are satanic?

cant it be that somebody ve that blood, but has nothing to do with satanic?

guess that is possible or?

OMI

Nia Wind

Have you seen all the iluminati Satanic symbols throughout history? Their club is far from wholesome and their intentions are not for the good of mankind. I dont know how many actually dance around an inverted pentagram but suspect many do to recieve rewards and power.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yeah i know a lot about illuminati..
i only think that not all of them are "bad" or use satanic.
you can ve that blood and play against them.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
yeah i know a lot about illuminati..
i only think that not all of them are "bad" or use satanic.
you can ve that blood and play against them.

Do you have any of that blood? It sounds like an interesting theory!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

i never can answer that question guess

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Is your last name Russel or Freeman? I'm on to you...
only you are a good guy right?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

no and yes im one of the good onces

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I kinda agree with NW111 on this issue, seeing as how symbols are highly mutable things, a name and family is born into by circumstance, and to simply associate a "Satanic" inference based on these two factors alone is a dangerous precept in and of itself.

Are not the actions of the individual more important than the associated propaganda and fear-mongering of whatever competitive agency/agencies and their own respective agenda?

Who stands to gain from smearing the names and family relations of these so called "Illuminati" groups?

What do they seek to accomplish other than instill fear, distrust and revellion against those whom we have never met, and only know through the subversive writings of Those Who Push Their Agenda?

I mean, yeah - sure - it's a fun game in theory to speculate upon such matters of Evil Elitist Agendas and Sacriligious Family Histories/Activities...but when all is said and done, it comes off as nothing more than a massive smear campaign in order to foster and subjugate a disaffected class of people who have, of their own free will, forgotten thier own Divine sovereignty - and the self-same Divine Sovereignty of Others.

To lash out so vigilantly against a family not of ones own, speaks more of true "Satanism" to me (i.e. - "Us versus Them" ideology).

Let the Games begin!

Black vs. White - Queens Knight to G3.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/30/10 by GENERAL EYES because: atrocious spelling on my part. Humblest apologies.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

A primitive attempt to control the central squares and get the queen out early. Oogly Booglya!

This doesnt mean all Russel's, Smith's, etc worsphip Satan. Those involved know who they are. Not that it matters much but are you a Mason? Just curious..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not affiliated with any "official organization".
(outside of the brilliant collective mindset here at ATS).

I have a few friends and associates who are Masonic, a few whole subscribe to "different" and alternative lifestyles and perspectives, the majority are quiet, unassuming Christians and Good Samaritans and the occassional rowdy gang of well-meaning oddballs - but for the most part I try to remain True to Myself and the Inherent Beauty of All Creations.

Forever a Student of the Wonders and Mysteries of Existence.

______

Drat and double drat - you're onto my strategy!
Great eye!

*switches to a nice game of "Go Fish" just for good measure, humming a jaunty little tune*

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/30/10 by GENERAL EYES because: attention to detail - the power of my OCD compells me.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

That's funny. That about sums up my group of friends too. I'm actually hoping I dont run in to one of these guys. I had a close call on a different thread of mine when some left handed gnostic posted a reply saying she had intimate affairs with the ancient ones and was quite graphic. Yikes! I guess that saying is true, "If you build it they will come"

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yea, Sparta did that. Did not end well. Inbreeding does not bring about better traits. It brings about different traits. It just makes you drift. That does not mean positive. You do not get smarter nor better. Just different. Skin color, nose shape, eye color, fat, thin, etc etc. All of these are from, inbreeding more or less. Intelligence? Einstein was a common Jew whose brain was missing parts so it worked faster. That's random, not inbreeding.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but those are probably your bloodlines too. Do the math yourself and you'll find that unless you were born in some isolated, primitive tribe, it's somewhere between astronomically improbable and down-right impossible for you to not be related to those ancient kings, yourself.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is some serious information, and scary at the same time =/

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join