The 13 Satanic Bloodlines of the Illuminati

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
Wonderful, the Van Duyn bloodline intermarried with mine... Yet here I sit, broke as ever.

So does that mean that the Robertson's are tainted? My family has been here since Jamestown.

That's funny.
The family from Jamestown probably works for their money like most of us, rather than being born in to it.

These guys have no morality, no rule by anyone of any kind. We are already being masterminded by a conspiring secret society out for world domination at any cost, where most of Jamestown is not.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spiralarkitek

It's not so much mind control, unless you allow it it's the end game and it's agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReturnOfTheOutlaw

Even though I would normally say not to trust stuff on the internet automatically, a lot of this information can be backed up by research.
The amazing thing for me on my personal discovery is that somewhere in my heritage there is a possible relation to the Freeman Bloodline. A while ago I did one of those Genealogy things just out of interest and it turns out that over a 100 years ago there is a Freeman there somewhere
Although I really don't want to know what relation I am to Gaylord

A lot of these people believe in the purity of the bloodlines and so are normally forced to breed within them to preserve that.

Thanks,

The power within different families is like the Pyramid it was also a symbol of the hierarchy of initiation, and the Illuminati were structured along the lines of a pyramid, with low level members forming the base and the higher initiates in a small inner circle of the structure.

The factual history of the Illuminati secret organization leads to modern theories regarding their existence. Now International organizations that are currently being controlled by this secret society range from the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the Council on Foreign Relations or even the CIA or UNESCO.

It's like doing a genealogy search only finding a skeleton in every closet!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by asturel13

Thank you for the moral support. People research the heck out of this and still get criticized. I'm not a pro though.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

indeed

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God." Liber al vel Legis 1:57"

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't know why some who have ancestral connections to royalty should expect any power or money. The amount of descendants ultimately would be enormous. I recently read an article that claimed all blue eyed people are related to a single ancestor. Not to mention the mitrochondrial Eve or Adam, referring to the most recent common ancestor and not the biblical figures.

Only half the genes are passed from any single ancestor, over time this weakens the original bloodline and connects it with potentialy thousands of lines. It can even lead to a situation where none of the original genes are left.

It is only through inbreeding and the reintergration of other pedigree lines this is prevented from happenning.
This is what they do. So why? I don't believe it is just about keeping the money in the family, That has nothing to do with genetics.

It's because of the occult beliefs that are held, it doesn't matter if you think it's all BS. They only thing that matters is do they believe it?

It doesn't matter if you think spirit worship is BS, even if it were so, If they believe it then that's all that matters.

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

[edit on 21-7-2010 by squiz]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I'm afraid that this is much deeper than simple human beings conspiring to rule the world.

We are dealing with extradimensional beings here. They work through human beings.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Yea Fritz Springmeier put alot of work into his findings like i said before he might not have gotten everything right but alot of things he did, so it's good to take a look at his work or here one of his seminars, you do learn alot.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light
reply to post by agentofchaos

indeed

"Invoke me under my stars! Love is the law, love under will. Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love. There is the dove, and there is the serpent. Choose ye well! He, my prophet, hath chosen, knowing the law of the fortress, and the great mystery of the House of God." Liber al vel Legis 1:57"

Since the Zeitgeist movement is globally connected I theorize it has some significance within many chapters of govermnent today. I personally like the Bible but they seem to have many things in common.

I appreciate the perspective on this. It caught me off gaurd.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by squiz

They make it difficult to determine the facts. For instance the Astor Family. Much of the info out there from historians is what they want the Astors wanted us to know. There is much deception and secrecy. To keep the secrecy the son burned all the Astor files and documents. Much is fiction and much is fact. If you can see through it all.

It’s also the secret group affiliationlike the Order of the Knights of the Helmet. Aristocrats, who had been demonically illuminated met and put on a play. Calling the initiation ceremony a play was a great cover-up and is very similar to what the satanic S.R.I.A. does now. The Hell Fire Club was a secret Satanic cult associated with early Freemasonry but Masons. When it became public the Masons denied any involvement.

You are right with inbreeding to keep the strong ancestral pedigree strong, even though it’s a warped thought to most.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I'm afraid that this is much deeper than simple human beings conspiring to rule the world.

We are dealing with extradimensional beings here. They work through human beings.

Do you mean the Reptilian view? Like this one?

The reptilians and other manipulating entities exist only just outside the frequency range of our physical senses. Their own physical form has broken down and they can no longer re-produce. Thus they have sought to infiltrate human form and so use that to exist and control in this dimension. They chose the Earth for this infiltration because it most resembles in vibration the locations from which they originate. These reptilians are addicted to the dense physical "world" and the sensations it offers and they have no desire to advance higher. Their aim in this period is to stop the Earth and incarnate humanity from making the shift from dense physical prison into multi-dimensional paradise.

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
this is actually my first post. I saw a few people a while back on this thread saying that anyone who confused occultism with satanism or evil in general simply didn't understand occultism. i beg to differ, and i'd say i dont need to understand occultism or luciferianism to know that tbtb/the illuminati partake in evil ritual. all i need to know is the direct evidence of what has been going on in this country and around the world for a very long time. child abductions, slave trade, human sacrifice(of infants even), all with the stamp of approval of the cia and tptb. all covered up.

anyone who wants somewhat of an inside look should check out these two people.

1. ted gunderson. former head of the FBI los angeles branch, LE officer of the year, this guys credentials go on and on. his testimony and direct evidence speaks for itself.

Google Video Link

2. svali. while this could be considered hearsay when compared with gunderson's testimony, this woman has nothing to gain by coming forward with her story, and in fact stands to lose quite a bit, including her life.
part 1

Google Video Link

(i couldnt get the link for part 2 to embed correctly, it is the top link on the right hand column if you click on the google video link for part 1)

edit on 24-9-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: added 'and around the world' instead of just 'this country'

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by wonderworld

Funny how they are only famous people. And no one ever got kicked out? No conflicts? Every other "family line" has had feuds. Their immune to this?

How about this. What proof beyond the words of a few conspiracy sites?

Also, close blood lines ALWAYS cause genetic problems. Were are the genetic problem filled children?

"Were are the genetic problem filled children? "

They are destroyed before the age of 2. Do you think these criminals to be stupid? Any child born with any imperfection is gotten rid of. You know you can do that when you have 100's of acres and control the "government". Very easy.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The idea is to not take rash decisions. Flexibility like a string, it will pull you back where you see it's wrong.
The extremes are never the answer. I don't want to be cold as a brick and I don't want to be warm as lava.
Somewhere in the middle we are. It's the lava and the ice that makes us be.
Now some know this and they use it to their advantage, right now people are warm as lava, they don't care same as cold as ice. The difference is cold as ice, I'm strong and I don't care, I don't feel, or warm as lava I don't care, I'm drunk, deluded, who cares anyway. Here is the trick, be cold as ice and from time to time go towards the lava to warm up, just a bit and then pull back, it will make you feel. Once you feel you are taken advantage off pull back.

I use to sleep with the window open in the winter, when I woke up I felt alive. Once spring came I could enjoy the sunshine. There is only one god, the supreme of all, the creator of the universe. And it states balance and live in peace. The books you hear with the firery cherubium that fell from grace are fabels to think of.
It felt because after summer comes fall, everything will rise and fall, no exception. The sun does the same, day and night. We can balance in the day, we can balance in the night. The winter will make one strong, sping is play time, our very notion of duality, the morning. You got energy from the night"winter" to spend in the morning"spring"
As the day go's on"summer" you wear out, and in the evening"fall" you fall tierd into the night to rest"get energy"

The problem is with the summer, when summer comes we give in, we assimilate with other ideas, we are weak.
Just like winter spring summer fall, day and night, rise and fall, it's all based on this.
The winter is the night, the spring is the morning, the day time is the summer, and when the sun sets in the evnening it's the fall. And it is so the sun go's down ?

The civilisation of ancient summer is about assimilation, it's called just that"ancient summer"in the desert, and god is something else, these are not our creator. It's time to break the bonds once and for all, because they can't be with us, they can't be honest, they use tricks. They make fables and control people. It's the people that rule today,the unforgiven, forsaken. We don't need to forgive them. Let god forgive them if it wants it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Really now? Because what I see are extremely flawed individuals whom seem to be decaying genetically throughout the generations of their small families. In fact, I see modern day leaders as simply uncomparable to the ride-into-battle noteworthy leaders of 2,000 years ago.

I truly doubt such spartan ways.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

oviously a bunch of real freaks--------------where does the law of karma merge into these so called bloodlines??

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I thought that the blood lines were the pentavarit, you know as described by Mike Myers in the movie "So I married an Axe Murderer".

In all honesty, none of this has a shred of proof, however, pages and pages are dedicated to it. It is so silly.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

is the term satanism used for the lack of a better word, or do they indeed worship the biblical satan found in the religulous books of the east. what genes are refering to, different human genes or somekind nonhuman genes.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I agree with you theology! Yes we are!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Yea Fritz Springmeier put alot of work into his findings like i said before he might not have gotten everything right but alot of things he did, so it's good to take a look at his work or here one of his seminars, you do learn alot.

This one is also from Springmeir.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join