It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There was a thread on here asking about was something changing. I posted back about a dozen things that are charging and told them to take there pick. Not sure what happened to the thread of why it was pulled but will some one please tell me that they do remember the thread was there to start with. There is no record of it in my posted to list and I can not find the tread itself. Do not realy care that it was pulled or why it was pulled but I just want someone to say that they do remember the thread and maybe my reply to the thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
its weird why would they delete that post?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResidentEvil2Ps1
its weird why would they delete that post?

So you do remember the thread? I was starting to think I was going nuts. I made a good reply to it and was waiting to see what people thought of my reply. So you do remember the thread I am talking about?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Is this it?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Is this it?

YES, that is it. But I wonder why it does not show up in the posted list under My ATS like all my other ones. Odd. Thank You

NOTE TO MODS=You can delete this thread if you wish. No more need to it and it just taking up space.

[edit on 7/18/2010 by fixer1967]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I see it here.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I see it here.

Yes it did show up but it was not there when I was looking for it. Not sure why. Just one of them things I guess. You can delete this one if you wish. No more need for it. If another one wonders off I am not even going to ask where it went. If if comes back OK and if not so be.

top topics

join