It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says Democrats will 'shock' everyone in midterms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That s the difference between you and me. I am not lookng for the government to save me or anyone else. They have already proved they are incapable of doing that and beyond that it wasnt the role assigned to the government in the constitution.

I am just lookng for the government to shrink down in size and expense and get the hell out my way and every other decent americans way and we will take care of the problems.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I think its the exact opposite way around. The dems got voted in because of what the republicans did. Now that america has forgotten and has had to deal with the liberal crap the republicans should win some seats back. In my state russ feingold is a democratic senator and he's not looking tOo hot right now. Their is no way in hell in voting for that guy.

I forget exactly what it is but have like 6 of our last eight presidents been republican?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Biden says Democrats will 'shock' everyone in midterms, Because, Obama T. P. is going on sale.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a02e26f43d6.jpg[/atsimg]
Get your's now before the rush, order on line at www.ObamaA$$Wipe.gov
After 2012 no more orders will be taken for this pictured product, But never fear, Citizens. a new product may appear with a new picture for you to wipe your cares away with

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If the unemployed come out to vote...then yes...they could shock everyone....seeing as Republicans keep blocking extending benefits because it's not payed for...even though it doesn't seem to bother them when it comes to WAR SPENDING or CORPORATE TAX CUTS.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
If the unemployed come out to vote...then yes...they could shock everyone....seeing as Republicans keep blocking extending benefits because it's not payed for...even though it doesn't seem to bother them when it comes to WAR SPENDING or CORPORATE TAX CUTS.

And your proof of this statement: [ Republicans keep blocking extending benefits because it's not payed for...even though it doesn't seem to bother them when it comes to WAR SPENDING or CORPORATE TAX CUTS. is found Where?

What I found: [The House passed a $106 billion spending bill on Tuesday that will help finance the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, overcoming almost universal opposition from Republicans.

The measure passed 226-202, with only five Republicans voting for it. (One of those five was Representative John McHugh, President Obama’s choice to be Secretary of the Army.)

House Republicans had been very supportive of the spending bill, but balked at a provision in the latest version that would give billions to the International Monetary Fund. The version passed by the House today also shelved a ban on releasing photos documenting abuse of foreign prisoners by American soldiers, a move also decried by Republicans.] end quote from the: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

Google is your friend, try it.

[quote seeing as Republicans keep blocking extending benefits. end of quote] try google and get some facts. From: Congress Fails to Pass an Extension of Jobless Aid. [ The Senate Republican leader, Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, has insisted that the bill not add to the deficit. Democrats argued that they had found ways to cover the entire cost of the $112 billion measure, with the exception of the $35.5 billion extension of unemployment benefits, which some Republicans said they could accept.

But some Republicans who had been negotiating with Mr. Reid said they remained opposed to tax increases in the bill, and Mr. McConnell insisted that Republicans would not support any increase in the deficit.] end quote.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

Now that you've failed to derail the thread with worthless attacks that Republicans control the purse strings in D. C. I think you'll find they don't believe the tax payer needs to extra burden of supporting you.

I read nothing anywhere about CORPORATE TAX CUTS.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Keep making the pictorial jokes. It doesn't work on the voting public. In fact it turns moderates off. That's the best that the GOP can come up with? See it from a moderates point of view. They are the ones that determine elections. The best that can come out of the Rep party is insults and crap? You aren't going to win many votes there. Be real people.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Relax and take chill pill, or turn on Star Trek.
They had the same pictures for, Clinton, Bush and I remember a really great Kotex for Carter, I'll look for it.
It's been done before many times, it's no different that the 1998 elections and the Democrats were running radio ads about how if you elect another Republican a Black Church Will Burn, Don't you remember that?

So lighten up all you Obamanites, He's on his way out and there will be a different face on the T.P. later on.

Beam Me Up and Lay Out My Nightie

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bidan likes making predictions
Here is one he made during the election....

Speaking at a fundraiser in Seattle on Sunday night, Mr Biden said: “Mark my words, it will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We’re about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here . . . we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

purplepeoplevote.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by ZuluChaka

And I really hope you guys do ZuluChaka, just know that it could be FAR worse than Obama.

It could Mccain...or worse Mrs Palin.

~Keeper

*Cringe*

Now thats far more frightening then the reality we face today people.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by guohua

The democrats will win most of their seats in the election. Here's why:

The people of the US, have short term memory. The republican party hasn't done ANYTHING since Obama joined office, except say no.

This is a fact, I don't like Obama but the GOP haven't done anything.

Secondly, the people have been robbed of a 1$ since Obama took office. Byt the time elections role around, he's going to have given them 0.10 cents.

People won't remember the 90 cents that he stole, they'll remember the 10 cents they just got.

Trust me.

Republicans don't really have an argument against Obama, they cant' say they did anything, or presented any ideas. All they have is the Tea Party movement and Obama along with the MSM are soon going to start refering to them as Domestic Terrorists.

The GOP are done till the 2012 elections...

~Keeper

I don't think any of that's right. People aren't going to forget because the GOP won't let them forget. Before the elections later this year the GOP will be busy driving home the message about what a Democratic majority in Congress has done to this country and as exhibit A they will point to the skyrocketing deficit. Then they will point to the health care package passed that the majority of America didn't want and will use the immigration issue as a scare tactic to win seats. Remember, the majority of Americans believe immigration should be done legally and that those immigrants who break the law should be sent back where they came from, especially if the GOP drives home that illegal immigrants are taking jobs that American citizens could be doing in this poor job market.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

I agree with you 100%
The only way the Democrats could shock me is with a Cattle Prod, because I expect only the Weirdest and the Worst to come from their Control in Washington D. C.
Their Scum and we need to Take Out The Trash!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
When the alternative is the Republicans, I really wouldn't blame America for voting Democrat.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
pardon my short response but
the only way Dems are gonna shock
anybody in November is if they
use a cattle prod !!!!
GOP isn't lookin 2 good either.
It is the yr of the Tea Party
and independents.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
pardon my short response but
the only way Dems are gonna shock
anybody in November is if they
use a cattle prod !!!!
GOP isn't lookin 2 good either.
It is the yr of the Tea Party
and independents.

The Tea Party? Making a big breakthrough?

Seriously?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join