It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My story of de-calcification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

In the past two years, I have really taken a liking to many new age philosophies. I really got interested in the topic of the pineal gland, and the third eye. There are many boards online that talk about this, and how it works etc. so I am not going to get into it, but I encourage you to look them up if you are not familiar

So anyway, I saw a video on youtube of David Wilcock talking about the pineal and how flouride calcifies it, and it really got me thinking on how I can detox from fluoride, and many other poisonous contaminants in my body...

Surely enough, when I searched online, I found a plethora of info on doing just that...

How to detox fluorides from the body

-So the first thing I did was get a reverse osmosis water filter, a 5-stage one that i can bring with me anywhere... This thing strips the water of everything! (which is why it is important to get your minerals from a balanced diet)

-Next, I bought kelp supplement for the iodine, to remove fluoride and heavy metals from my body, and my pineal, and to keep my thyroid healthy and balanced.

-Then, I bought a lot of vitamin D3, and started taking 10,000IU a day, gradually reducing over several months. This is to activate your pineal supposedly, but in general, is amazing for your health. I attribute it to my not getting sick ever since.

-I made sure to eat as much organic food as possible, avoid external water sources, drink lots of coffee and tea, antioxidants, raw foods, cut down on processed and gmo foods...

-I got my silver (mercury) fillings removed and replaced with a composite material, so now I am no longer being constantly poisoned by that mercury filling.

So now that I am about 1 year in on all of this, let me give you some feedback...

I have found that I have had more vivid, spiritual, and realistic dreams, better sleep, better moods, heightened empathy for people around me...

(call me crazy but...)I have also started to pick up more on syncronicities associated with astrological events that otherwise would have gone under my radar, alignments, full or new moons. I can now sense when strong astral energies have heightened impact on me, and people around me (hence, when everyone seems to be collectively having a bad day, or a good day) and have learned to submit to the energy and ride the flow without resistance. I can sense that the things around me are associated to the larger energies at play.

Anyway, in a nutshell, I do believe de-calcification is achievable and worth the investment and lifestyle changes in order to achieve it. I feel like not all people are patient and open enough to acknowledge and understand calcification as a real problem in their lives, especially do to fluoride and other neural-toxins in our water and diets. It is very possible that calcification may contribute to all sorts of bodily ailments. I must say that I have never felt better!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thats wonderful! I also have read alot about calcifying the pineal gland and it really scared me. I removed fluoride completely from my daily diet, my toothpaste and water are fluoride free! Also, the soaps I use are sulfate free. Anything with ALS or SLS is horrible! It's used for garage floor cleaners!!

livingtoxinfree.org...

S&F

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

I also forgot to mention these, and thank you for bringing them up

-Flouride free toothpaste and mouthwash
-BPA-free plastics
-SLS-free and paraben free products
-no artificial sweeterners, flavors, or additives

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
thank you for that, the kelp stuff sounds good.

have you heard of vitamin k2, that is definitely worth a read up and buying!

at the moment i'm detoxing my body from the chemicals they put in food, alcohol, weed and tobacco! the k2 has made a difference but i'll let you know more once my head has settled down.lol.

also, i just found, Wheatgrass seems to be the shizness- www.energy-treatments.com...

and this- books.google.co.uk... l=en&ei=hgMVS4DeOM2q4QbriKHRBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CBYQ6AEwBDgK#v=onepage&q=pineal%20gland%20alkaline&f=false

also, if your immune system is out of sync for what ever reason, black cumin seeds are the way forward, well worth a read- www.scribd.com...

thanks again for the heads up. hope you like my heads up.

peace out

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey, well done on the decalcification.

I just might add that all the changes you experienced might have occured regardless of you making small physical changes to what goes in you mouth.

Dont get me wrong Ive used a reverse osmosis filter and the diet changes in the past etc. and felt I had success but I dont think it matters. Partly the success of any diet change will be the benefit you think it will bring, because it is actually the mind doing all the work.

The best method of decacification is using the mind. The pineal in interdimensional in nature and needs more work done on it than just clearing up the "husk" that resides in 3d space time. The body is a projection of consciousness and can be altered in any way by thought alone.

The reason I say this is because some cannot afford to buy 5-stage reverse osmosis filters, and enlightenment does not require money. Moreover if it costs money its probably sending you in the wrong direction. The changes you make to what parts of the illusion enter your mouth and the time you spend making sure some illusory chemicals make it in but fear others getting in like a pedantic finicky of lord of the mouth(like ive seen some other people become) is for the most part, time wasted.

What matters is how you change from within, which will then manifest out into the rest of your beingness. The real decalcifiction comes from the heart and depths of the mind, from work on the indigo ray chakra, meditation, contemplation and music. Its important tptb have you thinking all these chemicals may stop your spiritual progress cuz if you think they will, then they will. Whether you think they will or wont, your right either way.

You cant let some pissy little poison keep you down, for you are the one infinite creator, just laugh at tptb hopeless attempts to poison you, knowing nothing from this physical illusion will stand in the way of your spiritual progress. Your spiritual growth is like a freight train and they are trying to stop it with fishing line made of fluride, most of the stopping power comes from your own mind.

You wont hear many people scaring all their sponsers off this way, or many people dissing the effictiveness of the ads on the side of their websites, but the truth is nothing from the physical illusion is needed to help you progress, just as nothing from it can hold you back.

I think now its safe to say heaps of things are meant to calcify the pineal, like while flour for instance, you'd be very resricted if you eliminated all of the possible causes for decalcification. If your still willing to try 3d physical molecules then definetly give vitamin K-2 a go, its the best out there but make sure its not just K-1.

Blessings.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by polarwarrior]

new topics

top topics

join