It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FoF - Burning Rubber / Hyperjump [4 of 4]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well this is good IMHO around the 6min mark onward is the good stuff seems they have something on camera.
Bit of info on the show and this is from the YT poster.

Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files revolutionizes paranormal programming by investigating the evidence witnesses post on the Internet every day. Have you ever seen a photo or video online and wondered, "Is this real?" This is the show that will answer that question.Heading up the Fact or Faked Paranormal files team is Ben Hansen, a former FBI agent with a life-long fascination with the paranormal. Now, having left the agency, he leads a young team of intrepid investigators who will convene to dissect the latest unusual images and decide whether they merit further investigation.

After watching I found this also.
Source Sightings.com

For years Jeff Willes (UFOsOverPhoenix.com) of Phoenix has been watching the skies diligently and because his eyes remain focused above, camera ready in hand, he has captured some of the best UFO footage on earth, bar none. Many are probably very familiar with the stunning daytime saucer Jeff videotaped May 24, 2003 or the remarkable pre-dusk Phoenix Lights video, adding a whole new dimension to perhaps one of world's most widely witnessed and documented UFO events. Well, Jeff makes history again, only this time in the hands of SyFy Channel's paranormal investigation squad via a new series called Fact Or Faked? Paranormal Files. The team, headed by former FBI special agent, Ben Hanson, seeks to dig out the facts and fictions of mysterious and baffling stories, legends, phenomena and viral videos. It's almost a paranormal version of Myth Busters, only considerably less obnoxious.

Rest of the videos below
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Edit: Thought I may add this thread about Jeff Willes by easynow as it has some videos there that where said to be balloons but after watching this can we be 100% sure.
UFO-Jeff Willes- Arizona

Around the 5 mins 30 seconds on Part 3 is where it all start about the Phoenix lights

[edit on 18-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm not very happy with this footage at all. We never see the object change direction. What we get to see is the footage get cut about the time the object goes off screen and then the footage resumes as an object comes back on screen at a different altitude. It looks like speed up footage of two different airplanes both going in a strait line. If not why would they edit out the footage of the object maneuvering? I call grandstanding.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Got to remember this was shot for tv ok,I posted the videobut this does have some interesting footage and gives some credibility to Jeff Willes video.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok here are some quotes from the Youtube comments:

"did u guy see ar 1:50 to 1:52 there light in the of his head.. wtf"

"k at 1:50 look at the top right of the screen"

Get it together people, youtube is kickin our a$$. Where is your good old fashioned paranoid instinct?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

As for that I thought it was something to do with the camera and ignored the YT comment .

top topics

join