It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skoda built the first UFO in the 1930's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
According to a British documentary Skoda built the first ufo in Prague in the 1930's funded by the Nazi's.... more to follow

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
your watching channel 5.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Im recording this its good stuff even if its disinformation.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm really disapointed in this Program i thought it was to do with secret ufo recoveries and things

Graham

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Graham]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There saying that in America it was the CIA who were directly involved with it all. this programme does not answer all the questions like where did the guy who supposedly invented the ufo get the idea from. And even if they have been building these craft why aren�t we seeing them. After all they had the technology for 90 years, doesn�t make sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
google: Vril, Vril UFO

Supposedly the nazis had tons of disc shaped crafts.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It made some good points but the programme was aimed at making people who believe in Aliens were nutters. You notice all the old ufo films clips they stuck in there and the group of people stood in a circle trying to contact aliens?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well I believe it was a good piece of disinformation. I already believed that UFO's were man made to a certain extent but the programme didn�t go anywhere near were the inspiration came from. I think it�s unfair to the American taxpayer that they should be making technology from their money and not sharing it. Unless they intend to as an answer to the worlds ecological crises sometime in the future. They even showed a real good copy of the resent Mexican UFO phenomenon. Whatever that was, it looked hugely technologically advanced, and reminds me of another programme I saw some years back about a light that was seen out in one of the Americas desserts that kept appearing then disappearing. One of the German scientists did confirm that after the war the Americans wanted to keep saucer technology secret and a couple of the American interviewees said that the CIA and affiliates were extremely devious and secretive. What are they up to?

TPL

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Could it be that the inventor was just a good aerodynamic engineer?

After all the fact that low air pressure causes a lift has been known for 100's of years.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Inspiration maybe from discus? But were did the Greeks get the idea? Its not that I cant except that man can come up with some great ideas but like Newton�s apple and gravity the idea had to have come from somewhere. Like Leonardo daVinci he had some far out ideas for his time but daVinci was a mysterious man from the start and most of his works were destroyed after he died, sounds just like something our modern day governments would do.

www.fhw.gr...

ablemedia.com...

www.perseus.tufts.edu...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh btw it was a German Andr�a�s Epp who was attributed to the design of the flying saucer in the 30's

Likely that Ken Arnold spotted the first Russian UFO,s over America in 1947.

The military picked up on this and started the disinformation by using Major General John A Stamford and ex Major Donald Keyhoe setting the spin on everything buy saying that they were alien.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by kode]

new topics

top topics

join