It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS.... My 2 cents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have been ninja surfing these forums for years before I made an actual user name last year. Out of all the places to collect and organize this type of info ATS is by far the best I have come across in my decade of searching the web.

My quest for the answer to questions that are not asked began when my father showed me some of my grandfathers heirlooms he passed to him when my grandfather passed.

One of the items was an old masonic ball FOB cross like this one...

It started the ball rolling.

After reading up on all the real history I didn't learn in school I was left thinking with questions...

Somehow I got on a kick to look at ancient history...

From the annunaki to the lost dropa.

Even the bible....

But a few weeks ago someone posted a thread on the ringmakers of Saturn and I started to read up on that topic.

Then I saw some of those SOHO images of the E.M.V. vehicles around the sun.

I have also been listening to a lot of Tool lately and I really believe Maynard knows the secret and is telling us right here

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly old monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it

Right in two

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
(and this is what they choose)

Monkey, killing monkey, killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And when there's one they're bound to divide it,

Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey, killing monkey, killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They make a club
And beat their brother... down.
How they survived so misguided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability
to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here

Gotta divide it all right in two (x4)

They fight, till they die
Over earth, over sky
They fight, over life,
Over brawn, over air and light,
Over love, over sun. Over blood
They fight, or they die, all for what? For our rising!

Angels on the sideline again
Been too long with patience and reason
Angels on the sideline again
Wondering when this tug of war will end

Gotta divide it all right in two (x3)
Right in two

Right in two...

I have come to the conclusion that mankind on earth is no different than an ant farm.

I believe hundreds of thousands of years ago we were genetically engineered from our "creators" genes to exist on this planet, humanity will find the code in our DNA someday but I believe it is there.

"Creators" to me is not "GOD" but a species like humans that is far superior in every aspect.

I believe that TPTB are on a mission to depopulate the Earth for means of control of the masses

But our "creators" that have been observing us evolve and mature are not happy with T.P.T.B. holding back humans from evolving naturally.

If our "creators" are the ones that control the EMV's around our sun to let us exist. What is stopping them from incinerating the earth and starting over?

We human exist in a reality that is bound to time.

My 2 cents

Thanks for listening

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i can appreciate what im sure was a lot of personal time spent researching and searching for answers to your questions. Alot of ppl simply dont care enough to engage this depth of inquiry and for that every person who does so gets big kudos from me.

my opinion about the nature of things is basically this: people form their beliefs in a variety of ways, not always with the most rigid and exacting logic and reason. People tend to believe what they WANT to believe. The reason why i say that is can you imagine how torturous a persons life would be who believed something that was totally uncomfortable and abrasive to their soul/spirit/mind/emotions? HOw would such a person be able to live any semblance of a happy life? Believe me, there ARE ppl like that in the world...just not very many of them. I wonder if we could conduct a really large scale poll how many ppl we would actually find whose beliefs are held captive to a supreme intellectual honesty, that even though painful to their 'hearts' cannot simply be discarded or modified to make their lives more comfortable? My guess is that there arent too many ppl that fit into that category.

i meet ppl all of the time who have all kinds of exotic explanations of the meaning of life, where we came from, where we are going....some of them even get all excited when they share those ideas with others. Well, its just my opinion, but 'the truth' is not a sexy thing....not a pop culture phenomenon....not a technicolor surround sound dazzling lights display.....nothing really even 'fun' per se. The truth is just the truth.....and it doesnt change for any of us.

the thing that bothers me about ppl who supposedly are trying to find the truth, is invariably they fall into the same trap the early christian church suffered from with denominationalism. And what is denominationalism? Basically its when a group of ppl stumble upon or discover some previously unknown or forgotten truth and build their church or group upon this wonderful new idea.....nevermind other truths that might exist. This is where we got the presbyterians, baptists, weslyans, congregationalists, calvinists, lutherans etc. Can you imagine how offended some of those guys would be to know how their names have become associated with a group of people who instead of carrying on the progressive TRUTH seeking commitment of the men themselves, instead settled into a nice comfortable, boring, stodgy and completely lifeless routine religious practice.

truth demands that at any time a new fact is known, if it disagrees with previously held ideas, they must be discarded. How many ppl do you know that hold such a commitment to truth? Im not sure i know anyone.

as they say, ppl are creatures of habit......and we like to find a comfortable philosophical piece of ground to plant our faith/belief system in.....the truth be damned.

new topics

join