It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zarqawi may be in Fallujah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
us.cnn.com...

Man! US officials would really like to find this guy in Iraq,
Maybe they found him somewhere else and brought him there to try and prove the connection

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
who really is this al-zarqawi fellow????
isn't he dead?
this one legged wonder amazes me, he takes responsibility for almost every major attack in Iraq.
it bewilders me how we can know sooo much about someone but still can't track him down with our sophisticated technology and big dollars...
i'll take a wait and see attitude on this...somehow i think we'll continue to hear his name associated with all sorts of attacks in Iraq.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You guys are right on target. The original Al Zarkawi is either dead or retired. The current Al Zarkawi is the false-flag boogeyman created by CIA / Mil Intel to stir up emotions here at home.

Al Zarkawi first made the news when he was written into the script for the horribly bungled murder of Nick Berg, and CIA then "identified" their own man as Zarqawi. In fact, the poor boob actually identifies himself in Reverse Speech.

The military quickly found a use for the Zarkawi fiction, citing the hunt for Al Zarkawi as the reason for killing the Iraqi wedding party three or four times over. For a while there he was mentioned every other day in one context or another, presumably in an attempt to make the legend seem real.

new topics

join