It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Oil Spill is on the Jefferson Ley Line

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Honestly, with so many lei lines, they are bound to run right through significant monuments, spills, chuches, whatever is in their way. With that said, I think it is pretty random that these items are located along the same lei lines. No big whoop.

The gulf oil disaster and location of the Deep Water Horizon wreck is on the alignment created using the NW boundaries of Washington D.C. Other interesting sites on this line include three structures designed by Thomas Jefferson, The Georgia Guide Stones, Town of Monticello (georgia), Sant Rosa Island (florida),

edit to add: Forgot to mention, the guidestones have absolutely nothing to do with Thomas Jefferson. Nothing whatsoever.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by space cadet]

edit to add this as well: Monticello Ga either, was not designed by thomas jefferson.

Oh, Santa Rosa either. It was founded in 1842, and named for the Roman Catholic Saint, Rosa de Viterbo.
No Thomas Jefferson.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
19 flags so far, and it is based on a bit fat lie, no monuments or any other item related to Thomas Jefferson are on this lei line.

What the hell are you people flagging for? Do your research before you just take someone's word for something! DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I S&F it for the insight as im keen to learn what there is to know, i appreciate the OP`s input. Thats my reason. As for jefferson im miles away from that yet im learning the basics.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
thank you for putting this post out here for us. l have always been interested in lei lines just never got round to to lookiong into it in any great detail, now l will thanks to you. please Shadowninja any facts on this subject would me most welcome, thank you. There is so much that has been hidden from us. Peace and love Starchild.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A)This thread should be in skunk works.

B) Such threads and such beliefs make me really sick, because people in such weirdo new age-nihilistic-spiritual boogie woogies are as much dangerous as bloody-greedy-always hungry capitalists. Guess why..?

C) Go and do your homework, study why world becoming more and more #..
Not because of your zomg energy lines, but because of modes of production and consumption contradictions and inbalance.

D) There are too much unnecessary human beings and lazy-fool-new age "thoughts" and beliefs that make the world worse and worse, apathetic and nihilistic.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
For over 2,000yrs the truth has been hidden from us. The power to heal or destroy has always been known to the few and kept from the many. We, now, more then ever before in our history, are waking up and becoming aware of this. To some the awakening will be to painful because they will refuse to believe that they have been lied to by the clever programing they have recieved since birth. The Occult (simply means, Hidden knowlege) That has been used by the REAL PTB without our knowing for aeons. A wise person once told me, (Take everything you have ever learned and reverse it) lt will bring you closer to the truth. Good luck on your journey, you will always find people that will mock you, that is the nature of the beast unfortunately. You will be the richer for it. Love and Peace Starchild.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I read a book last year called "The Goddess, The Grail and The Lodge" I let my Mom borrow it and never got it back, though I wanted to keep it for reference. This book not only reffered to Ley Lines, but also Salt Lines. According to the author, ancient civilisations knew of the size of the Earth and Measured it using The Ley lines and Salt lines. I have since gone on the web to research "Salt lines" and there really isn't much out there. I remember at the time of reading that the author had layed out a pretty convincing case (in regards to this at least, some of the other ideas were a bit of a stretch for me). Since I cannot get my hands on the book, has anyone ever heard of "Salt lines" and if so, what do you think of the theory? Also from the book, there were deeply magnetic places where underground streams crossed each other, the author found monuments and megaliths at these spots, also churches.

I agree with the previous poster in regards to the fact that there are so many of them criss-crossing the Earth that it would be hard not to hit one eventually, although from what I have learned of the subject, there are both positive and negative points across the globe and that all these monuments you speak of are on specific, negative lines. As in the previous paragraph the author of the book alluded to places of strong magnetism, where the ancients would build monuments to amplify this power. So it is a strong possibility that certain monuments in the US were built on these "places of power" but are harnessing Negative energies instead of positive.

In the age of science and reasoning this all sounds out there. Bear in mind that a) science is constantly reinventing itself and dismissing old theory to replace with new. b)Alot of science is based in THEORY c)There are soooooo many things that we DO NOT know. Ancient civilisations on the other hand built Pyramids and Monoliths, apparently without the heavy machinery we rely on today. They had a deep connection with the Earth and its proccesses, they were very spiritual. Most puzzling, all of their knowledge has dissapeared since the rise of Rome and Catholicism. In my opinion there is a deep conspiracy there, I would love to be given the key to the Vatican library. What I find to be the worst though, is the dissapearance of whole cultures (like the celts) and their esoteric practices, their knowledge. I wonder about the things that they may have known about this Earth that we do not. If there is a conspiracy there, which I strongly believe there is, what does SOMEONE out there know that we don't?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

The map of Ley Lines doesn't follow any consistent pattern.. what are they based on?

I could draw a map and draw ley lines ... if I move them all 5 degrees to the right, everything is different now.

I never believed in Ley Lines simply for this fact.. all someone has to do is take a major center of importance and declare is a focal point, then draw lines outward and see what they hit, and if they hit nothing, re-draw them till they do.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yea thats what Im saying.

I would like to know what kind of base lei lines are determined.

I do believe in the possibility of the earth naturally having some energy centers, but how are they determined or measured or found?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Out of curiosity.
Does the other leaks from the horizon from the sea floor come in the path of these lines?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well done, i find it most intriguing that there are some still let that know the way of the light, come drink of the cup, for you may never thirst, seek and you shall find, ask and you may receive for unto you that do believe come drink of my cup, let the wisdom be known.

Up on the non believers, let darkness be your light, for you must drink of your own cup, let it be filed with the waters of the gulf for it is for you and you alone. for them that do not know or have to ask why, or say i do not get it, your time has come! judgment has been cast up on you, now you must drink from the cup of the"Babylon Prostitute" BP. why do seek after, what can not be told? Do you not see the whole? Just the smallness of the world around you? for the lot has been cast and you have not heard the words nor seek the light, but of darkness and greed. for if you can not grasp the size of the mustard seed how can you except the wisdom of the light, for this i say, found is the path of light,for even a blind man can see the dots, for the answers are there just read the op, clue for them that seek, "the water springs" are the point of hope. for the time has not yet come, will you hear?

[edit on 19-7-2010 by bekod]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

As above so below.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Yes please any information or thoughts you have lay them all out.

The more information we have have, the more we are Empowered.

Go for it! and Thank you!

[edit on 19-7-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Go for it, ShadowNinja..................lay out all the information you have accumulated.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
19 flags so far, and it is based on a bit fat lie, no monuments or any other item related to Thomas Jefferson are on this lei line.

What the hell are you people flagging for? Do your research before you just take someone's word for something! DENY IGNORANCE.

Really, you should research a bit more, start with code to the matrix, second edition, a free download from scribd, move on to Rik Clay, youtube or google, unfortunately he was suicided, and them move onto as much information the codes, the grids. Oh and this is very good as well.

Do You Believe in Magick?
part one, be sure to watch them all they pertain to how the mystery school boys do everything and have done for centuries, and this pertains to 9/11.

ShadowNinja's posts.

Denying Ignorance does not mean keeping ignorant of whats under the matrix or the real world, it means doing the opposite and digging really really hard for the truth, studying ancient knowledge, (and gridwork was one of them as atttested by all the monuments on the grids) and learn more about when things occur, big events, and where they occur. For there is a pattern.

This is very good thread. And this rupture was not an accident, nothing ever really is.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

how is the video you provided supposed to be convincing to an incredulous mind? Spooky music and an authoritative voice dont make opinion and speculation fact.

some will believe what they want, and will call anyone who asks pointed questions all kinds of names, as you have just done.

If your theories cant stand a little peer-review, maybe they arent that solid.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Out of curiosity.
Does the other leaks from the horizon from the sea floor come in the path of these lines?

Well? Anyone?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by justadood

With all due respect. the vidio is a guide, the information held in it will lead you to so many wonderful places. lt is entirely up to you what you do with this information. You can dismiss it or spend some of your time researching it, the choice is yours. Always remember `A little knowlege is a dangerous thing` A lot of knowlege can bring you wisdom. Peace Starchild.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Please Shadowninja, post any information you have. l think this post should stay open, we can all learn from each other. Peace and love Starchild.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So just because someone has a theory or knowledge that you don't agree with, be it ancient wisdom which has been withheld us by the PTB or a theory which could possibly have much relevance with what is happening around us faster and faster everyday, you just label it New Age Mumbo Jumbo.
I support the theory of Ley Lines and think that this thread has alot more relevance than those of you on this site that are not even able to look at a so-called New Age theory without disdain can imagine!
S&F for this OP!

[edit on 20/7/10 by wiser3]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join