It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accuses US and UK of supporting group behind mosque attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hey Ats members
This came to my concern, tell me what you think?

Here is evidence of nuclear war to come, The CIA are getting there hands dirty so it seems, and with Sharhram Amiri just a few days ago claiming that CIA tried bribing the Scientist with 50m US dollars to hide any knowledge about nuclear weapons.. things do smell funny, the CIA apparently hired and trained some Sunni men to blow up the mosque and Iran are pointing the finger at the UK and US. Anyway heres the snippet that caught my eye in this text the most.

Press-TV, Iran's English-language state broadcaster, alleged that "hardline Wahabis and Salafis trained by the CIA in Pakistan" were behind the bombings. Iran has claimed Rigi confessed that the US had assured him of unlimited aid and funding for the waging an insurgency against the Islamic republic. The US is reported to have a programme of covert operations inside Iran but the CIA has denied backing Jundullah. But Alaeddin Borujerdi, chairman of Iran's parliamentary commission on national security, immediately pointed the finger at the intelligence services of the US, Israel and other western countries. "Such terror operations will not deter Iranian's resolve in fighting against arrogant powers," he told the Irna news agency. Iran was "the main victim" of US-sponsored terrorism, said Heshmatollah Falahatpisheh, another MP.

I think you'll find we realy are the terrorists, and we need to stop the madness!

heres a link to the full article...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have read a few press reports saying that Jundullah are being supported and backed by the CIA. I would have to conclude therefore that this might be true and it is not an attempt at disinformation by the Iranians and they might be telling the truth. I’ll have to go and do some more research to be true but my initial response is to assume this report does have a element of truth to it.

Good find.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That's strange, Iran usually accuses the US & Israel of these types of attacks, I wonder why the UK is being pointed at...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Iran blames the UK and USA for hindering international attempts to arrest members of Jundallah but i cant really find any reliable links that can confirm that information for you.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
That's strange, Iran usually accuses the US & Israel of these types of attacks, I wonder why the UK is being pointed at...

Actually the term "Great Satan" has been applied to both the US and the UK

en.wikipedia.org...

Tho I beleive the Big Satan and Little Satan is the US/Israel thingy..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Every time I have seen a reference to the “great Satan” it’s been direct towards the USA, I know wiki say’s it can also be directed towards the UK but I was under the impression its always meant the USA. It might be being used in a winder term to describe the allies of the USA, the primary one being the UK. Every time i read the words Great Satan I take it to mean America and not the UK

. Little Satan is Israel.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Not to derail too much, but a bit of clarification on the "satan" thing. "El Sa-Tan" (I think that's the correct hyphenation) means "the great adversary". The way it was described to me by a dis-illusioned muslim was "he's kinda like your lawyer for when you face Allah for judgement".

So in any case, I know as with all religions, things get misused and interpreted differantly, however, it is good to understand the various contexts in which things are discussed.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Every time I have seen a reference to the “great Satan” it’s been direct towards the USA, I know wiki say’s it can also be directed towards the UK but I was under the impression its always meant the USA. It might be being used in a winder term to describe the allies of the USA, the primary one being the UK. Every time i read the words Great Satan I take it to mean America and not the UK

. Little Satan is Israel.

I think it depends on the situation, more often than not I see the term applied to the US, tho during the recent unrests Ayatollah Ali Khamenei singled out Britain as "the most evil" and from what I understand allowing for variations in translation, it could be "most vicious" and "most dark-hearted" of all Western nations.

I have always taken "Great Satan" as an interchangable term aimed at both US and the UK tho I agree it is predominantly voiced at the US

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Back to the point tho... Sharhram Amiri has changed his story saying the americans have brought him back respectfuly.. And it is looking like he is keeping his mouth shut about something via a Bribe!

The Media Has admitted that there are so many holes in the story.

What is the US goverment getting up to with these bribes?

How many other bribes has there been?

Bribe = Corruption!

www.nypost.com... on/opedcolumnists/project_brain_drain_million_nuclear_4Bw4EBQczx6zzucWzJlYHI

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Google Video Link

In this video former CIA agents speak out.

I've said in various posts lately that if the common man does not unit and rise up against this tyranny, we are going to be involved shortly, I believe in a third world war.

CIA behind all of this Terrorism? Is the COLD WAR really over? Was it ever real? Here's a good place to start your research! President Kennedy began to end the Vatican’s ... all » hoax known as “the Cold War,” the American CIA and Russian KGB having secretly worked together since World War II. Why? Because the appointed time has arrived for the Jesuit General to destroy both the Dome of the Rock and the Al AqsaMosque in Jerusalem, secretly using his CIA/Nazi-trained, Masonic Zionist Mossad in conjunction with his CIA/Nazi-trained,Masonic Islamic Intelligence Agencies, including Osama bin Laden’s MAK and Pakistan’s ISI, while shrouded in the confusion of a huge aerial war. This will enable the General’s crusading Knights Templars (the present day Shriner Freemasons)to rebuild Solomon's Temple for the Pope & his Vatican. And how could the Black Pope destroy these Moslem Mosques, they comprising the third most important Islamic religious site in the world behind Saudi Arabia’s Mecca and Medina, without causing an uncontrollable Moslem holy war, called a “jihad”, resulting in the destruction of Pope Pius XII’s creation of Zionist Israel? (Osama bin Laden having been directed, financed and trained by the CIA for at least ten years

new topics

top topics

join