It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police ignore blatent Assualt and Harassment of 9/11 Truther

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

NOTE: This video contains bad language and scenes some people may find distressing... Just saying.

This guy is a nut Job. He is out for trouble by the looks of it. I find it funny when he says "If you ever touch me again I'l file a restraing order against you" even though he attacked the man

The group involved are called 'WeAreChange' which is a group of people who confront senior members of the goverment about subjects such as 9/11, Bohemian Grove, Global Warming etc.

Anyway, What I found odd was the police actions, when they just walk away. After clearly being shown a video of assualt and harrasment. And then the second time when the cop seems to be defending this nut job.
Yesterday there was a post about the bubble incidnet with the officer, which in that case I was on the side of the officer, but this time I'm on the side of the public. It's crazy how they seemed to do nothing after being shown a blatent assualt. And it's more than once.

Anyway, the WeAreChange group believe this guy is being payed to disrupt ground zero activity of 9/11 truthers, hence why police don't ever seem to do anything about it.

But who knows, I want your ideas about the Police activity, and your view upon the WeAreChange group. They have some good videos, and even if you belive 9/11 was an inside job or not, the polive activity in this vide is odd.

Oh and the other video as well showing a "secret service" agent getting a bit lary with the WeAreChange group :

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19 18uSunday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vanhippi

Well from what I can tell, Nico is either an 'agent provocateur', or needs to see a shrink asap. Very strange behavior.

Indeed also strange behavior from the Police, however i'm not American but i'm sure they're not supposed to walk away from evidence. Maybe the 'We Are Change' are regulars at complaining about nothing? Still....even if thats the case, this is wrong - Nico is clearly violent.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Sloppy]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Nico is a 'special' type of guy, anyone who has seen the comments he posts at SLC would know that by now.

IIRC Nico is subscribing to the video fakery/holograms/DEW school of 9/11 truth, so obviously people like WAC wants nothing to do with him.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This guy comes across like a mentally ill person. But it ought to be easy to check out. The Truthers had a complaint against the guy, they waved it around. They obviously know his real name and address.

Hire a private detective, or do some sleuthing on your own. Does the guy have a long criminal and psychiatric history? Or is he an employee of the NYPD or one of its linked organizations?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Or is he an employee of the NYPD or one of its linked organizations?

Really? The NYPD hired this nut job to harass another nut job? Sounds like CIT's claims that the government hired an elderly cab driver to pretend his car got hit by a light pole.

classic

new topics

top topics

join