Well, it is on Youtube, and the most important is not a song, but a text, attached to the video (press expand/show button)
Here it is:
The Intent of this video is multi-fold:
1. Shatter the Left/Right paradigm by dismissing any remaining doubt that there is a difference between Democrats/Republicans. They have successful
run a train on the American people by playing the old good cop/bad cop routine for years. One side will run as far towards tyranny as the people will
allow, only to "hand the baton off to the other on the far side of the elections.
2. Shatter the paradigm that the Constitution is relevant anymore. If a "president" can unilaterally declare a US citizen a terrorist, order his
assassination, and get away with it, then this US Constitution is just a piece of Goddamn paper.
3. Shatter the paradigm that we have a functional court/justice (JUST-US) system in the US.
4. Shatter the paradigm that Democrats are the party of loving, caring, and mercy by demonstrating that they are just as blood drunk as Republicans.
Democrats are more than willing to kill for a cause in opposition to Republicans.
5. Shatter the paradigm that the "Republic" is beyond being saved by Democrats, Republicans, Tea Party/Patriots/Constitutionalists, etc... It was
never ours to begin with:
"But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution, it is
true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are the parties to it. And they may complain. If they do, they are entitled to redress. Or
they may waive the right to complain."
-Padelford, Fay & Co. vs. The Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah. 14 Georgia 438, 520
The Constitution was ordained and established by the people of the United States for themselves, for their own government, and not for the government
of the individual States...The people of the United States framed such a government for the United States as they supposed best adapted to their
situation and best calculated to promote their interests.
-John Barron v The Mayor and City of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243 (1833)
6. Shatter the paradigm that they government exists to protect your life, liberty, and property. Please examine the documents in their entirety. All
document are authentic government unclassified documents. After seeing these documents, it will become painfully obvious that bad people, to put into
modest terms, have taken control of the highest offices of government, business, industry, and commerce, and they do not mean you well. Do you think
it is any accident that it took Obama 70 days to sign a simple waiver of the Jones Act allowing foreign assistance to help clean the coast in the
7. Shatter the paradigm that if we can just get rid of the bad guy, even if we have to use violence, everything is going to be good. It is an
incontestable fact that one become the polar opposite of what they resist to the degree that they hate the object of their scorn. Being consumed with
hatred for someone trying to take your freedom is the mirror, exact in every way (but opposite of, think the left hand is the mirror image of the
right, but they are not the same) of someone trying to fight for freedom. One is fighting to impose the freedom of the state, the other trying to
impose the freedom over the state. There will never be a victory in opposition. The only victory will come in synthesis, and transcending the illusory
There is more, not enough space here...
[edit on 18-7-2010 by glebb]