It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with this photo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I found this photo when i was looking through my families holiday snaps.

I thought maybe they were light reflected onto the windscreen.
If they had been meteorites, they would have hit and been on the news, there was nothing reported.

So i came here to ask what you all think.

The person who took the photo did not see anything, and was surprised when i showed them the photo

[edit on 18/7/2010 by jean59]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I wouldn't waste your brain or put any effort into this. More often than not, there is no need to bother looking into many photos or videos. This is because they show something happen over a very populated area, and there would be many corresponding reports and hoopla to back up the photos.

Have you looked into the day and time to see if you can find anything reported from that area? I doubt you will find anything, but if you do that simple search you will be able to put this to bed or pursue it further.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Could be a double exposure. Looks like it was taken from inside a car. Might be a reflection off something inside the car. Is that Stirling by any chance?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

This may be a photo from the future, which shows the judgement day, falling meteors etc..

No..but it could be anything from light reflection, to malfunction of the camera, to alien spaceship ready to invade the earth.

Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
also looks like reflections to me - If you look at the bridge you can see near the centre - It changes brightness - And that I think comes from a reflection -

Also near the lights - There is a couple of faint arcs.. going up, also reflections...
The orange reddish lights - Who knows what they are? - Could be from the camera..

Or somehow car lights..Ended up in there. Flash lights to turn left and right - Or break lights.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think they may be mundane airplanes. Sometimes when they reflect sunlight they will appear to be fireballs.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The photograph was took in a car..

I live in this area and there were no reports in relation to this photo.
Could it be a reflection from the dashboard?.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

No..it is not Stirling.
Wish is was...i love Scotland...my grandmother name was Black.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Many things happen in our skies that are quite impressive and people just aren't watching the skies at that tiime and there is no reporting.

I have seen many things over a major city that have been truly mind blowing and I have never seen reports about them.

So yes things happen but people don't see or report when they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That looks like San Diego, right where the planes come over the hill and make the descent onto the runway (which would be behind the photographer)....

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Light leaks from camera, reflection or possible damage to negative during processing..I don't really think it's anything..it looks like a typical light leak to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This was photo was taken with a mobile phone.
It was uploaded straight onto the computer.

It was taken December 09 and i just saw the photo yesterday.
It was taken in the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This may be a strange question but was anyone in the car at the time wearing glasses as it looks to be a reflection that is actually being reflected back out of the car onto the windscreen.

or something else reflective...but it does appear to be shinning from inside the car outwards....

it is an interesting photo and i am sure the responses will be wide and varied.

i am not a skeptic because i have have my very own real experiences...but i do tend to be very objective when viewing or looking at anything....and your honest cander is so much apprecited.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
That looks like San Diego, right where the planes come over the hill and make the descent onto the runway (which would be behind the photographer)....

What part of San Diego? Im there too...except this photo is certainly not in the USA.

To the OP: This is very interesting. I wish I could say they were UFO's but something in this photo strikes me as being from inside the car.

Dont ask me to back that up with any evidence, it was merely my first impression.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just from the point of veiw of the camera compared to the angles of the roads and cars in the picture I would say you would be correct in assumeing this was taken through a windshield and those are reflections.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

No...no one was wearing glasses.

I thought hard before posting it...but it looked odd.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

I think you could be right about car lights.
If the car behind was close enough, it may have reflected onto the windscreen.

Maybe you have solved the case...Sherlock.

top topics

join