It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Landing on moon and it has snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Well I apologize for such a lame thread but when I woke up Saturday morning i remembered the last dream I had. In that dream I am being taken to moon for dont know what reason and as we were landing I saw some old buildings and I told the two astronauts about it and they were not surprised. Then after landing one the astronaut went to collect some data, while me and the other one were doing something when we saw a hill where there was a light flashing and I was about to open the hatch and there came an ET it appeared to be similar to the one in movie ET and I asked the astronaut to take picture which he took and we were ready to take off again. Then the other astronaut came and destroyed the camera and that is when I woke up. Now I want to share two intresting Facts

1) On that day the Global Consciousness was pretty High
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) How are our dreams interconnected to the conscious Brain

All comments are Welcomed even Bad ones I do not want to post it on ATS and be laughed at so here you guys go.....

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Interesting dream

Last night I dreamed I was being chased by all these people , but not just ordinary people , some of them where tall and some of them where short and they came in all different proportions . And they seemed to be insane .
I climbed up a huge pile of cars about 30ft high for refuge , there was this other guy up there had the same idea as me . We were kicking and throwing junk at the ones trying to get at us and pull us down .
Then this giant skinny guy as tall as the stack of cars come and whacked us off our perch , the other guy with me fell to the ground but I managed to grab hold of the car aerial and hang on .
Then I don't know what happened I woke up and went to work .
Maybe our dreams are connected somehow ?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply its pretty weird i think we need (ATS members) to research on the dreams we have and see if there might a connection or not.

I ll tell you what else was interesting the snow we landed on, my evidence being destroyed, them knowing the truth about ETs and the lies they have been telling us.

I only posted as I never have these kind of dreams it was pretty weird may be i am too much on ATS, but i ve always spend too much time here

Peace

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think your dream has more meaning than mine mate , I guess it reflects how those in the know will do anything necessary to keep the mainstream version of reality at the forefront , keeping any information that may shake the authorized version of history and knowledge hidden .
Btw I don't think my dreams mean anything , most of them don't make any sense . Mildy entertaining to me at times though

new topics

top topics

join