It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stabilized Ufo Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
I can see it .. looks like aa plane with landing lights going through a thin layer of cloud ..

Exactly!!

My god - that took about 1 week for someone to write that...

holy crap - great

Though - the landing gear is not visible..! And clouds looks a bit odd.
I agree.

This last one you can see the same effect...
It being at a larger scale.
--------------------------------------------------------

I still think this looks odd... Because the Clouds are TO animated.

And I have noticed one of the cloud-pieces going to the right after going down... And they change directions.. And does not look like vapour...

And I still think people are split in two groups on this particular video... And there is nothing we can do about it - Except putting it in the HOAX bin.

The whole idea that objects can change shape mid-air is irrational - And so far unknown to us... Except for some of our planes that can change wing position, or the planes that have directional afterburners.

And whatever.
-
And I don't know Alison Kruse at all - living at another continent - A hot tub..
I looked it up on google.. erhm excuse me maybe...maybe not..

-
There is a chance I could be wrong about the cloud thing - Or It could be a cleverly created camouflage being tested - to see if people can determine what they are looking at. Apparently we can not make peace among ourselves over these video's...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Imagine a camouflage that - was mimicking the effects of leaves passing by while being lit up, and the cloud effects.. That could be the problem we are dealing with here..

And if the things can change shape - then we are screwed trying to uncover these videos, unless we look carefully at the videos...

I will say - this is a 50% chance on these sort of videos.. being fake and real. Depending of the perspective.

Putting it in the HOAX bin is properly the best option for ATS.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Though - the landing gear is not visible..!

How would you see the landing gear in the dark, blinded by the glare of the lights? How would you see the landing gear if it has been raised?

And clouds looks a bit odd.

As opposed to what? I think your confusing your own subjective opinion with fact..

I still think this looks odd... Because the Clouds are TO animated.

Define 'too animated'. According to what? Are you a meteorologist? Are you merely stating your opinion or something we should all accept as fact?

There is a chance I could be wrong about the cloud thing - Or It could be a cleverly created camouflage being tested

I'll go with the higher probability. That being the former.

I will say - this is a 50% chance on these sort of videos.. being fake and real. Depending of the perspective.

Wrong! The probability of an event being a hoax is incredibly higher than it being a real alien craft.

IRM

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello folks...I am sorry that I am late to the thread but I debunked the hell out of this video not to long ago and like usual ALison and her cronies had my video red flagged and removed.
Here is the gist of it:

This is an airplane flying towards the camera. The planes is about 2 miles away hence the extreme zoom on it but what makes the video look eerie is that fact that between the plane and the viewer is a forest and as the plane flies in at low altitude one sees the light being refracted and diffused by the foliage on the trees. THis effect she terms to be plasma like when in fact it is nothing but diffusion of light. She did the same thing for her video of SPARKLING BEAUTY but FlacidMerc debunked the hell out of that video.....THIS WOMAN WILL NEVER EVER GIVE UP TRYING TO HOOD WINK THE PUBLIC.

SHE WAS OWNED ONCE MORE!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So both lights are from the same ship hanging in the air.
What are the source of the lights.
Something new we never saw before.
We can't see the ship in the dark, or is that when they come out
at night so we can't see them.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You consistently crack me up TeslaandLyne!
Is there anything you don't believe at face value?

IRM

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
So both lights are from the same ship hanging in the air.

Yes. We are saying both lights are of the same plane -- a plane that is in the air, flying toward the camera. The lights are most likely on the two wings.

What are the source of the lights.

Airplane landing lights. One common arrangement for landing lights is one light near each wingtip.

Something new we never saw before.

Landing lights have been seen before.

We can't see the ship in the dark, or is that when they come out
at night so we can't see them.

Right. Planes are very hard to see in the dark. That's one reason they use landing lights -- to be seen (at least their lights can be seen). For example, car headlights don't only allow the driver of that car to see, but the headlights also allow other drivers to know another car is there.

The skies around an airport are very congested. It's good to make sure the positions of planes can be seen by others.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join