It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well its not so much the video that is the hoax, its real in terms of the aircraft. Its how that tankerenemy labeled the video, and how the chemtrail crowd interpreted the video and fell all over themselves thinking it was yet again their smoking gun, that is the hoax.

All the chemtrail believers that were so insistent this was the real thing, sure disappeared rather quickly

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Well its not so much the video that is the hoax, its real in terms of the aircraft. Its how that tankerenemy labeled the video, and how the chemtrail crowd interpreted the video and fell all over themselves thinking it was yet again their smoking gun, that is the hoax.
All the chemtrail believers that were so insistent this was the real thing, sure disappeared rather quickly

Firepilot.....

I assume you are replying to my previous post.

I agree with you.....I apologise if I expressed myself awkwardly.

The chemtrailers are truly hopeless & beyond reason regarding this BS chemtrail topic. They'll just have rampaged over to some other lame chemtrail thread to carry on from there.

"Over here! Over here! Noooo! Over here! Over here! Hang on..... Back over here! Back over here!"

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I figured that was probably what you meant..

I have often referred to chemtrails as a hoax myself, and I think some people that initially spread it, knew completely what they were saying was untrue, but the had books (Will Thomas) and "remedies" (Len Horowitz) to sell to gullible people

Here is another video of airplanes with special tanks dropping a red chemical...
www.youtube.com...

Surprised that stuff doesnt make the chemmies come unglued

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Where is the proof about the ownership of the video in question?

I could say that it was made by me or by you or anyone else! Or it's even HD CGI made by Obama in is free time!

Show some proof, or is that you, the debunkers, are so certain of that person being the author of the video? Without questioning?Without thinking? It reminds me of.....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishspirit
That is crazy stuff that is.

I dop not know what is in these things, or what gthe reason for it is, however looking at that it cannot be good for you.

Be Safe

Irishspirit
Hi Irish,
The video itself is genuine in its pictures.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

So, let me see if I have this right.
The "chemtrail crowd" is something you have defined, right?
Is it possible for someone to believe in chemtrails, but not jump on every example someone puts forth as evidence?
Many believe something is being sprayed sometimes.
Of course, it is not only possible, but these people do exist.

Now, as for the non-chemtrail crowd, I will offer this. They are just like the chemtrail crowd that YOU speak of, but the "dis" crowd believes NOTHING is being sprayed. Anywhere. All an illusion.

So, you don't know the "chemtrail" crowd at all. You have only defined those that are on the extreme end of the possibilities of what is happening, the polar opposite of the territory YOU claim without any proof YOU are right.

You should invite these extremists over for a drink, you have a lot in common.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
Where is the proof about the ownership of the video in question?

I could say that it was made by me or by you or anyone else! Or it's even HD CGI made by Obama in is free time!

Show some proof, or is that you, the debunkers, are so certain of that person being the author of the video? Without questioning?Without thinking? It reminds me of.....

Umm, the person who filmed it posted here about it, under the same name as on youtube too

And seeing that it is two KC-10s in a very loose trail formation (although at different altitudes) and that the posters name is USAFKC10FE, ..well if you know something that we dont, by all means tell us

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

So, let me see if I have this right.
The "chemtrail crowd" is something you have defined, right?
Is it possible for someone to believe in chemtrails, but not jump on every example someone puts forth as evidence?
Many believe something is being sprayed sometimes.
Of course, it is not only possible, but these people do exist.

Now, as for the non-chemtrail crowd, I will offer this. They are just like the chemtrail crowd that YOU speak of, but the "dis" crowd believes NOTHING is being sprayed. Anywhere. All an illusion.

So, you don't know the "chemtrail" crowd at all. You have only defined those that are on the extreme end of the possibilities of what is happening, the polar opposite of the territory YOU claim without any proof YOU are right.

You should invite these extremists over for a drink, you have a lot in common.

Extrordinary claims require extrordinary evidence.

Chemtrail believers have not offered any actual real evidence of this "spraying" that goes on. They speculate, wonder, misinterpret videos, and sometimes just totally make up stuff. But, they have never shown actual evidence. And speculation is not evidence, nor is asking questions, or wondering

And I know that in the conspiracy mindset, wanting evidence, and wanting proof is extreme, and that actually being a professional pilot is a sinister occupation. So if thats extreme, then yes I am.

And maybe the truth is extreme too. Look at all the chemtrailers in this thread who were happy to accuse the crew of that aircraft in the video of being involved in nefarious purpose, but when the truth comes out, they would rather run away and hide, and not post again in this thread. Apparently the truth was not their friend. And frankly it never was.

And I posted in the other thread, I stand behind anything I post. If any of you chemtrailers can find something not true, especially in regards to aviation, meteorology, then by all means point it out. But its not going to happen, and that is not extreme, thats just reality.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That's your answer? Man, you really are plain straight forward thinking, i like that!

Listen, i will write this very slowly for easy understanding, i could get plenty of youtube usernames and open accounts here on ATS with that same name, and PRETEND that I am the same user on ATS and in Youtube.

Are you following?

You know why? Do you what to know why? If so read on...

Because not everyone that has an account on youtube as an account here on ATS.

Did you understand? What you are saying is no PROOF at all. Reload and try again!

[edit on 23-7-2010 by crustas]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

By the way do you and weedwhacker work on shifts of 4 hours? Lunch time BTW 1-2hours? Nice Job.

I want one.

Thinking better, no, mine is better, longer lunches :-) and for sure better food.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I figured that was probably what you meant..
I have often referred to chemtrails as a hoax myself, and I think some people that initially spread it, knew completely what they were saying was untrue, but the had books (Will Thomas) and "remedies" (Len Horowitz) to sell to gullible people
Here is another video of airplanes with special tanks dropping a red chemical...
www.youtube.com...
Surprised that stuff doesnt make the chemmies come unglued

Firepilot.....

OMG!!! Chemtrails!!! Run!!!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Your last four words say it all. I found this pdf, it looks like a saved blog but it has some interest to this thread, and might just enlarge or help discussion here,

gators911truth.org...

Now THAT is interesting.

I've read similar subjects on Global Dimming and even Smog masking the effects of AGW.

Check this out:

www.lightwatcher.com...

and this:

theheavystuff.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

By the way do you and weedwhacker work on shifts of 4 hours? Lunch time BTW 1-2hours? Nice Job.

I want one.

Thinking better, no, mine is better, longer lunches :-) and for sure better food.

Ahh yes, another ad hominem insinuation that people here are paid government agents. That is just so original, i mean that has probably only been used here a few thousand times. What clever one will you make up next?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I want one.

Ahh yes, another ad hominem insinuation that people here are paid government agents. That is just so original, i mean that has probably only been used here a few thousand times. What clever one will you make up next?

You have to be a pretty slow learner to not see that there are plenty of disinformation people around here, specially if you have been here since 2006.

Its actually kind of hard to believe how you are missing it.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have not said that. Your are insinuating.

But even if your are doing, what you are saying you don't, what's the problem?

Everybody has to have a work to do.

I could be a /Gov/Other/ agent, so what? It's a job no need to feel bad about it.

You still haven't answered about PROOF of ownership about the video.

Have a nice weekend, no sarcasm :-)

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Thank you for your enlightenment.
I need it.

Thank you again.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Speaking of "disinfo"...

You have to be a pretty slow learner to not see that there are plenty of disinformation people around here...

YOU are the OP if this thread....you probably posted it in all sincerity, truly believing it to be of some importance to the "chemtrail" fantasy (I am assuming you don't think it's "fantasy"? Hence, why else would you start this??)

How do you feel now that it's been PROVEN to be a hoax (as is the entire "chemtrail" notion?

Because, to speak of "disinfo" in regards to a fellow ATS member borders on slander.

It is not condoned here.

It is also frowned upon to "knowingly" post false or misleading information.

Or, were you not familiar with the T&Cs?? Surely, you've "been around here long enough"??

I'm in no way an attorney; nor is one required in this venue --- the moderators and adminstrators suffice, as arbitors. I believe that you really believed in that video, as basis for your OP --- and you were duped along with ALL of the "chemtrail" believers out there.

So, no violations of T&C in that sense...BUT, falsely accusing other members is walking a fine line, in my opinion.

When people donate their OWN TIME here to impart their depth of knowldedge and experience to those who need to get a reality check, it is a slap in the face every time the "Pais Disinfo Agent" meme is waved around.

It is tired, over-used and trite. It lost its "impact" years ago, and is merely laughable when trotted out here at ATS....

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I have not said that. Your are insinuating.

But even if your are doing, what you are saying you don't, what's the problem?

Everybody has to have a work to do.

I could be a /Gov/Other/ agent, so what? It's a job no need to feel bad about it.

You still haven't answered about PROOF of ownership about the video.

Have a nice weekend, no sarcasm :-)

If you are going to make an accusation about the person who posted here on ATS, and posted the video on youtube, then make your accusation and provide proof.

Claims require proof. Quit hinting around and making insinuations. If you think the video is something else, then post it. Those little game of trying to indirectly accuse people of being "disinfo" agents or that they maybe dont actually own or made that video, well thats quite tiresome and silly.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__

Originally posted by smurfy

Your last four words say it all. I found this pdf, it looks like a saved blog but it has some interest to this thread, and might just enlarge or help discussion here,

gators911truth.org...

Now THAT is interesting.

I've read similar subjects on Global Dimming and even Smog masking the effects of AGW.

Check this out:

www.lightwatcher.com...

and this:

theheavystuff.com...

Then, in fact, if Barium Oxide is part of the process, then the Barium Oxide use might/must have more than one function since,
(1) it is highly reflective and, (2) it absorbs CO2. Also for the military purposes it is highly conductive. Furthermore, Stadis 450 is the anti-static in jet fuel and although it is a secret formula, it seems daft if Barium is not the main player. I wonder what is in Mr Sheen's Static 450! So, according to the late "Deep Shield" Barium Oxide and other stuff, is both a killer and a lifesaver.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
HMMMmmm, that is interesting!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by shure]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join