It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLOSE-UP VIDEO: Pilot filming plane spraying into the air

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
I must say that's pretty funny & a massive slap in the face for the extremely gullible chemtrailers who argued so strongly your video showed "chemtrails".

But it is not such a "massive slap in the face" for those who of us who can accept that chemtrails MAY be a possibility but who immediately recognized this video as bollocks.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is a thread from a similar event on ATS, where someone thought they had their chemplane proof and all the spray gear, and it was just a French KC-135

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I remember that sorry excuse for a "chemtrail proof!" thread.

It behooves everyone interested in this to fully investigate sites like "rense".

AND...I invite all reading to do some looking into the bogus activities of Mr. Ted Tweitmeyer. Just Google the man, quite illuminating.

(Hint: He's a loony...)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

Maybe you should read a little more carefully.

The Eastlund patent mentions the release of barium in the magnetosphere, outside of the atmosphere. The patent also says that his idea is better because it does not need to do that.

The contrail generator patent is for target practice. It carries a few pounds of titanium oxide which would be distributed as a powder. Don't know if it was ever used.

The present invention is for a powder generator requiring no heat source to emit a "contrail" with sufficient visibility to aid in visual acquisition of an aircraft target vehicle and the like.

The "Welsbach" patent recommends the use of aluminum oxide particles, not aluminum "flakes". Aluminum is one of the most common elements found in the Earth's crust. Aluminum oxide is the most common compound of it. It is found naturally just about everywhere. It is not very toxic. There is no indication that the method described in the patent has ever been used.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

I was wondering if you mean that the Barium particles or flakes as I called them could only stay trapped in the magnetosphere?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It could stay trapped in the magnetosphere for quite a while. Most of it would get dragged off into space by the solar wind. Some might even eventually settle into the atmosphere where it would become very thinly distributed.

But what does that have to do with "chemtrails"?

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

True the other thing apart from higher numbers of flights taking place altitudes have increased as well over the years which also has an effect on contrail production.

The other thing they also dont seem to consider how many of the aircraft flying over head are from another country, so they expect us all to believe that our governments would allow others to spary us!!!

They dont think ,well sorry they do the more wacky the idea the better it seems!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Find evidence of a plane being loaded on the ground with this "stuff" or just give up. Post photos and videos to your hearts content of these trails, there is absolutely no way of discerning between "normal" vapour trails. Why do people still persist with this?

Secondly, there are hundreds of scientists around the world monitoring atmospheric chemical composition with very sophisticated kit, from the ground, by balloon and in planes every day. Do you not think that they may have noticed something odd by now eh!? Its utter rubbish, there is no way you could secretly go about dispersing substances all over the place into the air without it being noticed......it hasn't....funny that!

Thirdly, atmospheric dispersal from high altitude of anything intended to affect people on the ground below is the most stupid method you could possibly adopt. It would be carried thousands of miles in jet winds before it ever reached the ground. You'd stick it in the water supply....simple, job done, we all drink from the tap.

And finally, if you really do want to continue searching for it just go to your nearest bird migration ringing station and start taking feather samples for analysis. Chances are they would be carrying residues of anything "odd" they had been flying through.....though my guess is you'll find no more than a few mites and dust.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by highlander08]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh come on, you know they would just say the scientists along with the birds are all on the government payroll!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I would love to take you up on your offer of a beer some time!

Regarding what I should do next time I decide to pull this prank...well, I don't know if there will be a next time. While the Air Force doesn't have any rules that specifically forbid this kind of nonsense when we aren't filming anything secret, it has made one of the pilots and a few higher-ups in our squadron a little nervous (ie. post RollingStone!!) ...a bit like we are inciting a mob. It was fun though...you tend to get creative on these long flights!!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

It could stay trapped in the magnetosphere for quite a while. Most of it would get dragged off into space by the solar wind. Some might even eventually settle into the atmosphere where it would become very thinly distributed.

But what does that have to do with "chemtrails"?

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Phage]
Just as I thought, some Barium would, [might] return to Earth. I don't know about any relationship with "Chemtrails" for my particular question.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It is difficult to avoid barium in an industrial world.
www.scorecard.org...

The quantities of barium which have been occasionally injected into the magnetosphere are very small. The amount entering the atmosphere would be absurdly small. The concentrations of those amounts would be utterly undetectable.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAFFEKC1O

I would love to take you up on your offer of a beer some time!

Regarding what I should do next time I decide to pull this prank...well, I don't know if there will be a next time. While the Air Force doesn't have any rules that specifically forbid this kind of nonsense when we aren't filming anything secret, it has made one of the pilots and a few higher-ups in our squadron a little nervous (ie. post RollingStone!!) ...a bit like we are inciting a mob. It was fun though...you tend to get creative on these long flights!!

I am on a flight crew of an old Douglas bird too, but just go back 3 numbers from the "10"...and go back about 30 years in production date too. Although I do have one more engine

And we actually do dump a red chemical mixture...
But shhhh, dont tell the chemtrailers.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

www.scorecard.org...

The quantities of barium which have been occasionally injected into the magnetosphere are very small. The amount entering the atmosphere would be absurdly small. The concentrations of those amounts would be utterly undetectable.

Yes, you and I know that, and most everyone else too with some degree of geology or chemistry education, Barium is not rare at all, and is going to be found in the ground naturally, and in the atmosphere as a result of industry, especially coal fired power plants.

But to the Chemtrail Clowns, any barium must automatically come from airplanes...along with Cirrus, any weather outside the median or average, yellow dust (pollen to the rest of us), any strange smell, any coughing with a contrail in sight, any headaches too....

Its hard to imagine a mindset where one attributes anything and everything to airplanes and lives in fear of aircraft and contrails

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Its hard to imagine a mindset where one attributes anything and everything to airplanes and lives in fear of aircraft and contrails

Perhaps we should assign the condition a name?

I vote for "CLS".

(Chicken Little Syndrome)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

reply to post by smurfy

www.scorecard.org...

Yes, you and I know that, and most everyone else too with some degree of geology or chemistry education, Barium is not rare at all, and is going to be found in the ground naturally, and in the atmosphere as a result of industry, especially coal fired power plants.

But to the Chemtrail Clowns, any barium must automatically come from airplanes...along with Cirrus, any weather outside the median or average, yellow dust (pollen to the rest of us), any strange smell, any coughing with a contrail in sight, any headaches too....

I'm not entirely bought into chemtrails per se', but there does seem to be a problem of some sort. People in Canada did have breathing problems in Espanola while US military were supposed to be overhead in exercises. Or perhaps they just imagined that, but it would a symptom that could be attributed to Aluminium oxide. It would also if, it was a hoax, indicate that the masses there are quite sophisticated, rather than mass hysterics. As far as Barium coming out of aircraft, well it does does it not, from the exhaust. Also, something than came out of that "incident" was that it was the two militaries that agreed exercises, and not the governments. BTW, I don't think Barium is "found" in the ground, Barite is though.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't think the chase craft is actually all that "close" to the subject plane. The image shows the foreshortening and depth compression typical of zoom lens, and is therefore likely captured from a vantage much further back than it may initially appear.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Perhaps we should assign the condition a name?

I vote for "CLS".

(Chicken Little Syndrome)

I vote for ICP - Insane Cloud Posse.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Contrails occur above 26,000 feet, the KC-10 Extender travels at anywhere from 30,000 to 42,000 feet.

"The main products of hydrocarbon fuel combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapor. At high altitudes this water vapour emerges into a cold environment, and the local increase in water vapor can push the water content of the air past saturation point. The vapour then condenses into tiny water droplets and/or deposits into ice. These millions of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals form the vapour trail or contrails. The vapor's need to condense accounts for the contrail forming some way behind the aircraft's engines. At high altitudes, supercooled water vapor requires a trigger to encourage deposition or condensation. The exhaust particles in the aircraft's exhaust act as this trigger, causing the trapped vapor to rapidly turn to ice crystals. Exhaust vapour trails or contrails usually occur above 8000 meters (26,000 feet), where the temperature is below -40°C (-40°F).[3]"

"As a wing generates lift, it causes a vortex to form at each wingtip, and sometimes also at the tip of each wing flap. These wingtip vortices persist in the atmosphere long after the aircraft has passed. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days. Wingtip vortices can sometimes be seen behind the wing flaps of airliners during takeoff and landing, and during landing of the Space shuttle."

Check it

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That is crazy stuff that is.

I dop not know what is in these things, or what gthe reason for it is, however looking at that it cannot be good for you.

Be Safe

Irishspirit

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishspirit
That is crazy stuff that is.
I dop not know what is in these things, or what gthe reason for it is, however looking at that it cannot be good for you.
Be Safe
Irishspirit

Irishspirit.....

The video is a hoax.

The person who took the video has already admitted that in this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join